Trump's answer to computer hacking: Use a pad and pencil

R

rdean

Trump's answer to computer hacking: Use a pad and pencil. I'm sure we've all heard that by now. What do you think about that?

And it looks like there might be some evidence Russia might have looked into hacking our electrical grid. So what should be do? Following Trump's logic, do we go back to campfires?

Is this the best this man who knows "stuff" no one else knows can do?

Using a pen and paper is better than punishing a state without any evidence.

Trump's answer to computer hacking: Use a pad and pencil. I'm sure we've all heard that by now. What do you think about that?

And it looks like there might be some evidence Russia might have looked into hacking our electrical grid. So what should be do? Following Trump's logic, do we go back to campfires?

Can't we consider this Trump's acknowledgment, albeit somewhat indirectly, that the Russians did in fact hack the DNC?

Can't we consider this Trump's acknowledgment, albeit somewhat indirectly, that the Russians did in fact hack the DNC?

Why?

Are Russians the only people in the world that know how to hack?

http://gizmodo.com/donald-trump-promises-hacking-surprise-on-tuesday-or-we-1790668779

His assertion that he knows “things that other people don’t know” is particularly perplexing in light of the fact that Trump appeared to admit he hasn’t even been briefed on the intelligence in question.

-------------

Obviously, if you already "know" you don't need to learn.

I think the belief that one knows things others don't is a classic symptom of mental illness,

as least until he proves his claim.

Why?

Was OJ innocent because he's not the only person in the world capable of killing someone?

Russia hacked no grid. It was a made up lie. Like all the rest.

Unfortunately because electronic transmissions can be hacked, a pencil and paper is the more secure.

A few years ago after a particularly nasty intrusion, Russia replaced the computers in their secret departments with typewriters.

Denying this is just silly.

Why?

Was OJ innocent because he's not the only person in the world capable of killing someone?
OJ was innocent because A TRIAL JURY FOUND HIM INNOCENT.

A lot of businesses use pen and paper still, in fact in a lot of things it's legally required. I think Trumps a bit silly, but if you don't know anything about phishing and spyware it's probably best to not deal with email, or unknown random websites (click bait like you find on social media and such)

Using a pen and paper is better than punishing a state without any evidence.

Phoooey TN, where's your sense of adventure?

Personally I think we should punish Canada next, why you ask? 'cause we feel like it AND 'cause they did absolutely nothing to help Hillary win, the fuckers.

Why?

Your deflections are getting worse

The Russians had nothing to do with the elections or the hacking. It is a lie ENTIRELY made up by the butthurt left. There is no evidence of their involvement and there never will be.

The Russians had nothing to do with the elections or the hacking. It is a lie ENTIRELY made up by the butthurt left. There is no evidence of their involvement and there never will be.

Spoken like a true Trump cult member.

You know, the Trump 'movement' is starting to look more and more like Scientology every day.

Forum List

Back