Trump's approval rating is skyrocketing as we speak.

Well normally this is not my thing. But I told you so. It turned out exactly how Trump's surge in the approval rating suggested. For those of you we're laughing. Who is laughing now? So when is this Democrat Landslide + 9 percent Victory coming?

I am sorry to break the news for You but Trump has this thing locked up.

rotfl-gif.288736

538 has him back at 45.3 Points among likely voters. That is almost a 5 Point surge over the last 2 month. In the Last 2 weeks alone he gained way over two Points. Given the trend he will sit at around 45.5 Points tomorrow. That is only 0.5 below is 2016 starting point and within his margin of error. I am sorry to break the news for You but Trump has this thing locked up. Yes Biden will win the popular vote by a wider margin than Clinton. But Trump has enough support in the bag to secure the Electoral College.

Another ridiculous post that didn't age well.

Well normally this is not my thing. But I told you so. It turned out exactly how Trump's surge in the approval rating suggested. For those of you we're laughing. Who is laughing now? So when is this Democrat Landslide + 9 percent Victory coming?

Wow another one of your ridiculous posts that didn't age well.

That victory came when all the ballots were counted.

Biden is president.

Biden is president.
So when is this Democrat Landslide + 9 percent Victory coming?

538 has him back at 45.3 Points among likely voters. That is almost a 5 Point surge over the last 2 month. In the Last 2 weeks alone he gained way over two Points. Given the trend he will sit at around 45.5 Points tomorrow. That is only 0.5 below is 2016 starting point and within his margin of error. I am sorry to break the news for You but Trump has this thing locked up. Yes Biden will win the popular vote by a wider margin than Clinton. But Trump has enough support in the bag to secure the Electoral College.
Uh-oh, Biden is in trouble now!! :ack-1:

:abgg2q.jpg:

How's Trump's job approval rating doing now?

How are Biden's? LOL

How are Biden's? LOL
On average, 51.4%. A figure the twice impeached, one-term president couldn't achieve.

Let's say that's the case, and let's say Biden wins the popular vote 53% to 47%, and Trump loses the popular vote for the second time.

Trump would win, again, even though more Americans voted for his opponent, again.

Electoral College aside, what are your thoughts regarding what We The People want?

The people as in ocean front Californians, New Yorkers and Seattle? Fuck those guys, you're twisted because they are and you listen to their broadcasts.

Besides, since when are elections "what the people want" when your kind steals, cheats and propaganda their way into office? You guys showed your heads by "electing" Biden, WTF in their right mind votes for him to begin with and on top of that he has dementia.

Are you suggesting Kamala is "what the people wanted" considering even your own party rejected her 99-1? Oh but look, the Giggler is second fiddle anyway.

Stick your "democracy" up your ass Mac

Last edited:
Biden is as bad or worse as everyone on The Right knew he was going to be and the dumbed down useful idiots on The Left are finally realizing Biden is way worse than they could have ever imagined because they have no imagination.

Biden is president.
Biden is an illegitimate president to over half this country. Probably to everyone, but so many will never admit it. It is still true.

Biden is an illegitimate president to over half this country. Probably to everyone, but so many will never admit it. It is still true.

Tomorrow is the day the pillow dude is blowing the stolen election wide open in front of the SCOTUS.

Are you excited?

Forum List

Back