Trump's approval rating is skyrocketing as we speak.

It is a serious question. Data, that you love shows 85% of the NBA consists of black persons. The population is currently 6% (black males). So based on DATA (your word) the NBA would be racist. Correct? Don't cower. Answer the question.

I don’t take orders from thugs like you. This isn’t a serious question. No intelligent person would see this as a rational argument.

What a pussy.
Oh look...internet tough guys.

Is there anything more pathetic?

It is a serious question. Data, that you love shows 85% of the NBA consists of black persons. The population is currently 6% (black males). So based on DATA (your word) the NBA would be racist. Correct? Don't cower. Answer the question.

I don’t take orders from thugs like you. This isn’t a serious question. No intelligent person would see this as a rational argument.

What a pussy.

Yes, Leftists. You are going to vote for a man who believes America is systematically racist. Pretty pathetic.

What a pussy.

Yes, Leftists. You are going to vote for a man who believes America is systematically racist. Pretty pathetic.
Every D believes that minorities should run every corporation because they're not White.

538 has him back at 45.3 Points among likely voters. That is almost a 5 Point surge over the last 2 month. In the Last 2 weeks alone he gained way over two Points. Given the trend he will sit at around 45.5 Points tomorrow. That is only 0.5 below is 2016 starting point and within his margin of error. I am sorry to break the news for You but Trump has this thing locked up. Yes Biden will win the popular vote by a wider margin than Clinton. But Trump has enough support in the bag to secure the Electoral College.
It’s currently 44.8%
Still not enough to avoid a Biden landslide.

What states that Hillary lost, will Biden win?

Yes, Leftists. You are going to vote for a man who believes America is systematically racist.
Not all of America...but far too much
He said “America is systematically racist”.’ Yes, we have racists here but the country is far from racist. Biden doesn’t deserve my vote. Why would anyone vote for someone who thinks the country they are going to run, a country where tens of millions want to come to is “systemically racist”. Just a ridiculous comment.

538 has him back at 45.3 Points among likely voters. That is almost a 5 Point surge over the last 2 month. In the Last 2 weeks alone he gained way over two Points. Given the trend he will sit at around 45.5 Points tomorrow. That is only 0.5 below is 2016 starting point and within his margin of error. I am sorry to break the news for You but Trump has this thing locked up. Yes Biden will win the popular vote by a wider margin than Clinton. But Trump has enough support in the bag to secure the Electoral College.
It’s currently 44.8%

State of confusion.

How pathetic that our next President is certain to be someone most people don't approve of. Does that seem right to you?

It’s currently 44.8%

State of confusion.

Well
She was confused too.

How pathetic that our next President is certain to be someone most people don't approve of. Does that seem right to you?
Yes. It’s not a popularity contest. Why would I care who 18 yr old potheads support?

It’s currently 44.8%

State of confusion.

Well
She was confused too.
She was just a lying ugly bitch. Still is.

Yes. It’s not a popularity contest. Why would I care who 18 yr old potheads support?

Sure. But seriously - we're going to elect someone who most people don't actually want. Lesser-of-two-evils is idiotic. The reason we have shitty leaders is because we vote for them.

Sure. But seriously - we're going to elect someone who most people don't actually want. Lesser-of-two-evils is idiotic. The reason we have shitty leaders is because we vote for them.
Congress has a 21% approval rating. Again to me allowing dumb people who live in their parents basement have an equal vote to a land owner in Idaho is crazy.

Only about half of US citizens want him.

Congress has a 21% approval rating. Again to me allowing dumb people who live in their parents basement have an equal vote to a land owner in Idaho is crazy.
Totally agree. This "everyone should vote" nonsense needs to stop.

When you read the reasoning offered up, most voters are voting based on lesser-of-two-evils logic. Most Trump voters are voting for him because they don't want Biden, and vice versa. We sheepishly accept the notion that there are only two options. We fucking deserve a shitty government for being suck ignorant fucks at the ballot box.

When you read the reasoning offered up, most voters are voting based on lesser-of-two-evils logic. Most Trump voters are voting for him because they don't want Biden, and vice versa. We sheepishly accept the notion that there are only two options. We fucking deserve a shitty government for being suck ignorant fucks at the ballot box.
When you plant tomatoes you grow tomatoes. You’re 100% correct.

No

Trump supporters love him, love his work.

There is only one evil running.

Forum List

Back