Trumps approval rating jumps 7 points higher then Obama! Haha

The link says Trump's polls trail Obama's. But threads like these are useless. The polls in 16 weren't wrong, they actually were accurate. but Trump's internal polls showed him within striking distance with EV, and he won. His actions with immigration this week are actually unpopular even with the gop senators, but they are calculated to gin up his base. So nationwide polls are useless.
WRONG.

The overwhelming majority of Americans support Border Security. It is DemNazi leadership that opposes it because they see illegal immigration as a way to grow their party even though a lot of their supporters oppose this.

So stupid, everyone likes firm borders
These are just knees news regurgitations.
Demnazi?, it's you who marches with stupid MAGA hat on (the name of our Nazi WWII group)

I love how democrats keep saying trump didn’t receive a bump in approval since the release of mueller report lol haha

Amusing since we don't know one word of the report yet.
Enough for zero college rubes I guess
What are you reading?
Knees news!
Info wars?
Breitbart?

The link says Trump's polls trail Obama's. But threads like these are useless. The polls in 16 weren't wrong, they actually were accurate. but Trump's internal polls showed him within striking distance with EV, and he won. His actions with immigration this week are actually unpopular even with the gop senators, but they are calculated to gin up his base. So nationwide polls are useless.
WRONG.

The overwhelming majority of Americans support Border Security. It is DemNazi leadership that opposes it because they see illegal immigration as a way to grow their party even though a lot of their supporters oppose this.
For trump’s sake, you should change your name to: ‘The Orange Tree’

WRONG.

So stupid, everyone likes firm borders
These are just knees news regurgitations.
Demnazi?, it's you who marches with stupid MAGA hat on (the name of our Nazi WWII group)
And I assume the illegals have a few more brains than our white rubes.
A polling place is the last place. I'd go but I guess our illegal rubes would flood to polling places?

Because the CNN polls were so accurate, especially the day before the 2016 election when they gave Hillary a 97% chance of winning.

Had you graduated from junior high school, you too would know that pollsters poll PEOPLE, not electoral college votes....and since Hillary got THREE MILLION plus more votes, the legitimate pollsters were right on target.

(SPARE US the bullshit that the 3 million extra votes were from Nicaraguans.....LOL)
She won popular vote In 6 counties trump won the popular vote in 49 states.... mic drop

The red states with nobody in them except zero college white rubes
You don’t need a college education to live free and prosperous

Also that is actually fake news. Here is the Georgetown poll:

http://politics.georgetown.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/BG-64-slides.pdf

Note the -43%- approval rating.

Trump probably confused his approval rating for his disapproval rating. He's not so good at reading. Fox was just being their typical propagandist selves though I am sure. To their credit, they did issue a correction.
Yeah, that one's a dupe who's been duped again. By Fox News, no less.

And still, the trump's latest approval rating when sampling ALL adults ....

39%

Well, after all fox news is an arm of the WH. What's not to believe? LOL
More Democrat’s on fox then republicans.. your just mad they report the news accurately

News? Is that what that is all about? No you can't face the fact they fucking lied because you're some kid holed up in your parent's basement.
No it is real news it’s why the dominate the ratings. Sorry snow flake.. maybe you should listen

Quit being such a cry baby fox lies to everyone.

WRONG.

For trump’s sake, you should change your name to: ‘The Orange Tree’

The maj don't support the wall. Tree should quit while he's behind.

There is bipartisan support for less illegal immigration, and from Hispanics too.

Breitbart and Rasmussen polling.......How fucking desperate are you morons????....Did they poll Jared and Ivanka??

LMAO
You are melting hahah

No fool. No one is melting. But the desperation of Russian posters to convince people that Trump isn’t hemorrhaging voters and support is very entertaining.

Firing all of the top people at DHS is just his latest boneheaded stunt. Watching Trump careen from one crisis of his own making to the next, igniting advice, trying to use his presidential powers to attack his “enemies”, is the most fun I’ve had since I watched Richard Nixon’s self destruction in Watergate.

You can smell the fear with the Russian trolls. You asshats will soon be out of a job.
Name them, who are the Russian posters doing this shit. Come on dude you have all of this insider info, name them already or STFU.

Swing district polls are telling: Trump's approval rating is abysmally low in swing districts.

Swing district polls are telling: Trump's approval rating is abysmally low in swing districts.
Lol yeaaaa I bet all those left wing pollsters are so honest haha

538 does show monmouth university as a bit blue, but they have an A+ rating. Looks legit to me. Trump does better in blue districts than swing districts.

538 does show monmouth university as a bit blue, but they have an A+ rating. Looks legit to me. Trump does better in blue districts than swing districts.
Sorry bro trump is going to dominate in 2020.. better get a clue in 2024

They are absolutely going to run some far left candidate. Who knows, maybe even someone who supports reparations.

They are absolutely going to run some far left candidate. Who knows, maybe even someone who supports reparations.
They pretty much have to.

Nearly half their core base supports reparations for one reason or another.

You have be an anti-white racist, an idiot or an escaped mental patient to vote for Democrats now.

Because the CNN polls were so accurate, especially the day before the 2016 election when they gave Hillary a 97% chance of winning.

Had you graduated from junior high school, you too would know that pollsters poll PEOPLE, not electoral college votes....and since Hillary got THREE MILLION plus more votes, the legitimate pollsters were right on target.

(SPARE US the bullshit that the 3 million extra votes were from Nicaraguans.....LOL)
She won popular vote In 6 counties trump won the popular vote in 49 states.... mic drop
Actually it was 33-17 Trump.
Woody thinks people vote by the size of their real estate.

People vote. A voter in the city counts the same as a vote in Bumfuck Alabama.

Forum List

Back