Trumps approval rating jumps 7 points higher then Obama! Haha

Trump Job Approval Jumps to 53% - Seven Points Higher Than Obama

You poor democrats doing anything you can to take trump down is hurting you haha
Poor media must be going crazy haha
Oops, false. Still 42.3%, with 52.4% disapproval: How Popular Is Donald Trump?

Obama at this point? 46.7% approval, 46.2% disapproval.

Another trumpkin thread goes *splat*
Ohh my poll is better sorry
Of course, it isn't.
They called the 2016 President

You poor democrats doing anything you can to take trump down is hurting you haha

Of course, it isn't.
They tanked in the 2018election.

Of course, it isn't.
No ones perfect

Of course, it isn't.
No ones perfect
And Rasmussen’s job approval rating poll is less perfect than every other poll.

Of course, it isn't.
No ones perfect
You are fighting reality.. trump is doing an amazing job, blacks are approving .. how do you feel about blacks moving towards trump?

The link says Trump's polls trail Obama's. But threads like these are useless. The polls in 16 weren't wrong, they actually were accurate. but Trump's internal polls showed him within striking distance with EV, and he won. His actions with immigration this week are actually unpopular even with the gop senators, but they are calculated to gin up his base. So nationwide polls are useless.
Ha! You liars spin and spew all you want, you are toast.

Of course, it isn't.
No ones perfect
You are fighting reality.. trump is doing an amazing job, blacks are approving .. how do you feel about blacks moving towards trump?
Are they? Show the numbers...

No ones perfect
Bro change where’s you get you me information.. you are in a bubble I feel bad. So much great information out there..

But tell me how do you feel.. they leaving haha

Trump at 36 percent approval among African-Americans, new poll finds

Oh for god's sake.....Breitbart?
Now that IS fake news.
Sorry, toots, Gallup says he's stuck at 39%.
The same bunch of morons who voted for him.
Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump
HAHAHAHA....Then the link goes to......You guessed it! Rasmussen!
Rasmussen is to Trump what Fox is to Trump what The National Enquirer is to Trump.
BI-ASSSSSED.

Last edited:
No ones perfect
Bro change where’s you get you me information.. you are in a bubble I feel bad. So much great information out there..

LOLOL

Wait for it.......

Rasmussen.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

No ones perfect

LOLOL

Wait for it.......

Rasmussen.

Okay okay you don’t like news you dislike we get it. Lol

But tell me how would feel towards blacks that vote for trump? Make ya a little mad? Lol

LOLOL

Wait for it.......

Rasmussen.

But tell me how would feel towards blacks that vote for trump? Make ya a little mad? Lol
Actually, only 8% of blacks were stupid enough to vote for trump and that has nothing to do with skin color as they’re just as stupid as whites who voted for him.

LOLOL

Wait for it.......

Rasmussen.

Actually, only 8% of blacks were stupid enough to vote for trump and that has nothing to do with skin color as they’re just as stupid as whites who voted for him.
Ahh blacks you did agree with are stupid,,, what would do to them? Whip them? Kick them?

LOLOL

Wait for it.......

Rasmussen.

Ahh blacks you did agree with are stupid,,, what would do to them? Whip them? Kick them?
No, troll, blacks I agree with are smart. And again, it has nothing to do with their skin color. As far as whipping them or kicking them, of course not. That’s your fantasy, not mine.

LOLOL

Wait for it.......

Rasmussen.

No, troll, blacks I agree with are smart. And again, it has nothing to do with their skin color. As far as whipping them or kicking them, of course not. That’s your fantasy, not mine.
So you think black people that vote for democrats are smart?? Lol all cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats

LOLOL

Wait for it.......

Rasmussen.

So you think black people that vote for democrats are smart?? Lol all cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats
Oh? Who’s oppressed?

Oh? Who’s oppressed?
All
The blacks rioting in towns run by democrats lol

LOLOL

Wait for it.......

Rasmussen.

You can’t get any more stupid than a white Democrat.

Forum List

Back