Trump's base having a MAGA Meltdown

Trump's base starting to lose it..now making death threats to election officials...Philadelphia Election Official Says Office Receiving Death Threats: 'Very Deranged'
Well, these people are walking around, absolutely terrified. They literally, LITERALLY think that Donald Trump is the only thing standing between us and ACTUAL COMMUNISM. People being dragged off and killed. People dying of starvation. Look at this poll I took, 42 LITERALLY BELIEVE it.
They actually think we're going to be a communist country now.

Breathe. You can't wish away the stupid we're facing in this particular part of history.

Trump's base starting to lose it..now making death threats to election officials...Philadelphia Election Official Says Office Receiving Death Threats: 'Very Deranged'
Well, these people are walking around, absolutely terrified. They literally, LITERALLY think that Donald Trump is the only thing standing between us and ACTUAL COMMUNISM. People being dragged off and killed. People dying of starvation. Look at this poll I took, 42 LIBERALLY BELIEVE it.

They actually think we're going to be communist country now.

It really comes down to the abject hatred of anything that isn't white, heterosexual, or Christian.
I know Trump supporters who think that the morning after Biden is inaugurated, armed groups of dark people
will be coming to suburban houses to place white people in internment camps....seriously, I'm not making this up.

:link::link::link::link::link:

Well, these people are walking around, absolutely terrified. They literally, LITERALLY think that Donald Trump is the only thing standing between us and ACTUAL COMMUNISM. People being dragged off and killed. People dying of starvation. Look at this poll I took, 42 LIBERALLY BELIEVE it.

It really comes down to the abject hatred of anything that isn't white, heterosexual, or Christian.
I know Trump supporters who think that the morning after Biden is inaugurated, armed groups of dark people
will be coming to suburban houses to place white people in internment camps....seriously, I'm not making this up.

Oh, I believe you.

What's weird is....you caucasian hating whacks believe that core Americans should desire a 'darker' NEW America but NONE of you can show us a predominantly dark community, city, state or nation that decent people should / would want to be a part of....Why is that? Why can't you show us statistics / demos that should make us embrace the idea of a darker America?
(I'd avoid this scary post like the plague if I were you)
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8211245.png

Uh...the only demographic democrats gained in this election was old white men.

Try again.

Of course, they are a cult and cult members do crazy things when the cult leader tells them to.

Trump is the Charles Manson of American politics.
Kind of like lefties kneeling for BLM,washing their feet and chanting?

Yes you asshats are a cult.

You have very binary mind, I do not support BLM kneeling (tough I grant others the right to) or the removal of statues, riots, cancel culture.

When I think the Republicans are right I support it, Democrats support that, when they are both wrong as they often are being Americans I condemn that.

It is Trump has been such a snake oil salesman, his followers so slavish in believing all the nonsense he says I have a lot to condemn in his case.

Forum List

Back