Trump's base having a MAGA Meltdown

Trump's base starting to lose it..now making death threats to election officials...Philadelphia Election Official Says Office Receiving Death Threats: 'Very Deranged'
Well, these people are walking around, absolutely terrified. They literally, LITERALLY think that Donald Trump is the only thing standing between us and ACTUAL COMMUNISM. People being dragged off and killed. People dying of starvation. Look at this poll I took, 42 LITERALLY BELIEVE it.
They actually think we're going to be a communist country now.
A poll, by you, posted on this site. Seems scientifically legit to me.

PPP was pretty close.
Really? Which poll?

Like this one for example:

And this one:

Perfection? No. They were pretty close. Polling states with poor educational systems is more difficult because the voters in the south are more flaky than their breakfast biscuits.

Trump's base starting to lose it..now making death threats to election officials...Philadelphia Election Official Says Office Receiving Death Threats: 'Very Deranged'

Of course, they are a cult and cult members do crazy things when the cult leader tells them to.

Trump is the Charles Manson of American politics.
Kind of like lefties kneeling for BLM,washing their feet and chanting?

Yes you asshats are a cult.

You have very binary mind, I do not support BLM kneeling (tough I grant others the right to) or the removal of statues, riots, cancel culture.

When I think the Republicans are right I support it, Democrats support that, when they are both wrong as they often are being Americans I condemn that.

It is Trump has been such a snake oil salesman, his followers so slavish in believing all the nonsense he says I have a lot to condemn in his case.
It worked no new wars since Jimmy Carter

PPP was pretty close.
Really? Which poll?

And this one:

Perfection? No. They were pretty close. Polling states with poor educational systems is more difficult because the voters in the south are more flaky than their breakfast biscuits.
30% black?

They try

Of course, they are a cult and cult members do crazy things when the cult leader tells them to.

You have very binary mind, I do not support BLM kneeling (tough I grant others the right to) or the removal of statues, riots, cancel culture.

When I think the Republicans are right I support it, Democrats support that, when they are both wrong as they often are being Americans I condemn that.

It is Trump has been such a snake oil salesman, his followers so slavish in believing all the nonsense he says I have a lot to condemn in his case.

I agree with Trump on that one, well done.

Except his betrayal of the Kurds in Syria which was a stain on US honour and credibility.

But otherwise I agree with his restraint. I also agree for the most part with his China trade policy.

PPP was pretty close.
Really? Which poll?

And this one:

Dude your wonderful poll was way off on Texas and North Carolina.

Try again.

Well, these people are walking around, absolutely terrified. They literally, LITERALLY think that Donald Trump is the only thing standing between us and ACTUAL COMMUNISM. People being dragged off and killed. People dying of starvation. Look at this poll I took, 42 LIBERALLY BELIEVE it.

They actually think we're going to be communist country now.

It really comes down to the abject hatred of anything that isn't white, heterosexual, or Christian.
I know Trump supporters who think that the morning after Biden is inaugurated, armed groups of dark people
will be coming to suburban houses to place white people in internment camps....seriously, I'm not making this up.
Why not read the 2020 Democratic Platform?
It really comes down to the abject hatred of anything that is white, heterosexual, or Christian.

Kinda funny how that works. Lefties claim to be against The rich,Corporations,War and white privilege...and they voted for all of that.

PPP was pretty close.
Really? Which poll?

And this one:

Dude your wonderful poll was way off on Texas and North Carolina.

Try again.
That's true:
Polling states with poor educational systems is more difficult because the voters in the south are more flaky than their breakfast biscuits.

And why should I respect Cumalot as the first black vice pres? She tore him a new asshole in the primaries and was selected BECAUSE she was black and a woman, not because she was qualified. Then all of a sudden she loved Joe. "Oh Joe, you did it! You're so fucking great!"

I don't respect that dick sucking bitch any more than I would the street whore I saw at the truck stop last night.

That's true:
Polling states with poor educational systems is more difficult because the voters in the south are more flaky than their breakfast biscuits.
Dude... Or.. Woman.. Whatever you are... ALL states are poor educational systems thanks to No Child Left Behind, Every Child Succeeds, and Common Core.

That's true:
Dude... Or.. Woman.. Whatever you are... ALL states are poor educational systems thanks to No Child Left Behind, Every Child Succeeds, and Common Core.

Not true.

Polls are more accurate in blue states where there is at least some seriousness taken toward actual High School instead of just High School Football as it is in the Red States.

This meltdown is entertaining. Sorry that my amusement also involves normal people receiving death threats by my dancing right wing monkeys. Got to break a few eggs to make an omelet though. Keep dancing righties!!

That's true:

Not true.

Polls are more accurate in blue states where there is at least some seriousness taken toward actual High School instead of just High School Football as it is in the Red States.
Explain how the Blue slums are excelling in education.

This meltdown is entertaining. Sorry that my amusement also involves normal people receiving death threats by my dancing right wing monkeys. Got to break a few eggs to make an omelet though. Keep dancing righties!!
Love the sound gunshots coming from Chicago.
At least Liberals keep their promise when it comes to violence.

Well, these people are walking around, absolutely terrified. They literally, LITERALLY think that Donald Trump is the only thing standing between us and ACTUAL COMMUNISM. People being dragged off and killed. People dying of starvation. Look at this poll I took, 42 LITERALLY BELIEVE it.
They actually think we're going to be a communist country now.

Breathe. You can't wish away the stupid we're facing in this particular part of history.
I never thought we'd see something like this. This much literal delusion.

Not true.
That is absolutely verifiably true. We are a dumber nation since those have been put in place.

Polls are more accurate in places where they actually are what the polls want to say.

Forum List

Back