🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s Biggest Lie of the Month

Everyone will benefit from our Presidents tax plan....more jobs too!
No they won’t. My graph proves it and the CBO substantiates it.
But it’s funny you can’t call your liar in Chief out on this particular lie.

I don't know the CBO cant substantiate honest jobs figures since Obama when they were changed to suit political narrative loss and gains for politicians.
The CBO is part of the entrenched bureaucrats that are the problem in the swamp...
So who has the accurate numbers then? You’re great dismissing data you don’t like but you have nothing to counter with.
Nothing.
But I notice u can’t address Trump’s lie.

Gnat, the graph is a fucking lie, no relation at all to the tax plan - not even similar.

You know,nitwit,most senators are bitching that the senate bill is a mystery ONLY seen by a committee, and the CBO.......so, I am thrilled, that the committee send to you a copy for your erudite review to then come on yhis forum and telling us what its all about.....LOL

Ready to assume the position???

View attachment 163690 Oh God, theres so many to choose from, dozens and dozens in November.
But his biggest lie of the month and the most absurd one is,” this tax bill won’t benefit me personally. “
Wha?

President Trump Says, Wrongly, That He Won't Benefit From the GOP Tax Bill

That graph is a total fucking lie.

Par for you.
Prove it dipshit.

{
Tax savings under Senate Republicans' tax plan
The estimates in the chart show how much single, childless taxpayers at different income levels who claim the standard deduction might save if the Senate's tax plan becomes law:

• $25,000 salary: estimated annual tax savings of $369.
  • $75,000 salary: estimated annual tax savings of $2,129.
  • $175,000 salary: estimated annual tax savings of $5,240.
Tax savings under House Republicans' tax plan

• $25,000 salary: estimated annual tax savings of $202.
  • $75,000 salary: estimated annual tax savings of $2,078.
  • $175,000 salary: estimated annual tax savings of $4,289.
}
Here's what the Senate Republicans' tax plan means if you're making $25,000, $75,000, or $175,000 a year

See, you're what's known as a "fucking liar." In this case you shamelessly lied because you seek to harm America, well that's the usual reason you lie.

Now granted, everyone in this forum is aware that not one word from you can ever be trusted, still you made a greater fool of yourself than usual this time, scumbag.

View attachment 163690 Oh God, theres so many to choose from, dozens and dozens in November.
But his biggest lie of the month and the most absurd one is,” this tax bill won’t benefit me personally. “
Wha?

True.

It’s impossible to keep up with Trump’s endless lies.

And this is among his more reprehensible.

Is that why you Maoists are posting absurd fucking lies?
An analysis published Sunday by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office found that the Senate bill would hurt lower-income Americans while giving significant tax cuts to those making more than $100,000 a year. The nonpartisan Tax Policy Center found that “higher income households receive larger average tax cuts as a percentage of after-tax income, with the largest cuts as a share of income going to taxpayers in the 95th to 99th percentiles of the income distribution.” And an NBC analysis found that Trump and his family could save more than $1 billion under the bill the House passed, based on his 2005 tax returns.

Assholes like you will lose big with this bill yet you still suck corporate cock.

Gnat, the graph is a fucking lie, no relation at all to the tax plan - not even similar.

You know,nitwit,most senators are bitching that the senate bill is a mystery ONLY seen by a committee, and the CBO.......so, I am thrilled, that the committee send to you a copy for your erudite review to then come on yhis forum and telling us what its all about.....LOL

Ready to assume the position???

Do you think more lies will cover for the earlier lies?

There are legitimate criticisms, but just flat out fucking lying seems a really stupid tactic by you Maoists.

Details & Analysis of the Senate Tax Cuts and Jobs Act - Tax Foundation

Wha?

That graph is a total fucking lie.

Par for you.
Prove it dipshit.

{
Tax savings under Senate Republicans' tax plan
The estimates in the chart show how much single, childless taxpayers at different income levels who claim the standard deduction might save if the Senate's tax plan becomes law:

• $25,000 salary: estimated annual tax savings of $369.
  • $75,000 salary: estimated annual tax savings of $2,129.
  • $175,000 salary: estimated annual tax savings of $5,240.
Tax savings under House Republicans' tax plan

• $25,000 salary: estimated annual tax savings of $202.
  • $75,000 salary: estimated annual tax savings of $2,078.
  • $175,000 salary: estimated annual tax savings of $4,289.
}
Here's what the Senate Republicans' tax plan means if you're making $25,000, $75,000, or $175,000 a year

See, you're what's known as a "fucking liar." In this case you shamelessly lied because you seek to harm America, well that's the usual reason you lie.

Now granted, everyone in this forum is aware that not one word from you can ever be trusted, still you made a greater fool of yourself than usual this time, scumbag.
From your link that you avoided to write:
But the biggest winners are likely to be the wealthiest Americans, who are poised to save significantly under both.

Gee wouldn’t Trump be part of the wealthiest Americans ?
Your own link PROVES he lied. But you’re not man enough to say it.
What a pussy.

I don't know the CBO cant substantiate honest jobs figures since Obama when they were changed to suit political narrative loss and gains for politicians.
The CBO is part of the entrenched bureaucrats that are the problem in the swamp...
So who has the accurate numbers then? You’re great dismissing data you don’t like but you have nothing to counter with.
Nothing.

what does this have to do with the CBO being crap ?
relax

Uncensored doesn’t have a pot to piss in but he’ll whore himself out to the 1%ers thinking they’ll throw him some crumbs.
They’ll piss on you too.
Open wide!

Nothing.

relax
You hate it that the CBO tells the truth.

How The GOP Tax Plan Scrooges Middle Class, Retired And Poor

Lowest-income Americans would take bigger hit than first thought under Senate GOP tax bill, CBO says

Wha?

True.

It’s impossible to keep up with Trump’s endless lies.

And this is among his more reprehensible.

Is that why you Maoists are posting absurd fucking lies?
An analysis published Sunday by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office found that the Senate bill would hurt lower-income Americans while giving significant tax cuts to those making more than $100,000 a year. The nonpartisan Tax Policy Center found that “higher income households receive larger average tax cuts as a percentage of after-tax income, with the largest cuts as a share of income going to taxpayers in the 95th to 99th percentiles of the income distribution.” And an NBC analysis found that Trump and his family could save more than $1 billion under the bill the House passed, based on his 2005 tax returns.

Assholes like you will lose big with this bill yet you still suck corporate cock.

Again, the graph you posted is a flat out fucking lie.

Clearly you grasp what a loser the blatant lie you posted is and are now trying to walk it back with absurd partisan crap from Time,

In fact the Senate bill increases the tax burden of the top income earners. The fools are buying into the class warfare idiocy of you Stalinists.

Time bases their bullshit, and it is bullshit, on the elimination of the alternative minimum tax that rapes those with investments.

Nothing.

relax

Lowest-income Americans would take bigger hit than first thought under Senate GOP tax bill, CBO says

NBC is not the CBO, scumbag.

I have the graph up proving you’re lying.
But it’s funny you can’t call your liar in Chief on this particular lie.

If these nitwits admit to even ONE Trump lie, the entire house of cards falls apart.....
Its better for them to remain delusional.

Gnat, the graph is a fucking lie, no relation at all to the tax plan - not even similar. There are legitimate criticisms of the plan, particularly in regard to state income tax and mortgage deductions. But just flat out lying with no resemblance to the facts is a really stupid angle for you Maoists to adopt.
Yeah I made up that intricate graph all by myself. You have to be the dumbest mfer around..

Nothing.

relax

They were quoting the CBO. Funny you don’t know how news sites work.

• Lower-income Americans would take a bigger hit than initially expected under the Senate Republican tax bill, according to a new CBO report.
  • The changes in the burden on lower-income Americans would come mostly from the bill's health-care effects.

Wha?

The stroke of evil "genius" by republicans is that they had the BALLS to call the above, "a middle class tax cuts"......and the nitwit cult members start salivating........LOL

they always lie about things when they name them. I actually wish Dems were as good at that type of subterfuge.

Back to the OP. Trump will hugely prosper under this tax bill yet he says it will hurt him. Yet not one of his sheep have the integrity to call him what he is. A bald faced liar.

The SenateGOP is about 24 hours away from voting on a bill that would make the middle class pay more taxes so that big corporations and millionaires can pay less.

Great deal?

Nothing.

relax

• Lower-income Americans would take a bigger hit than initially expected under the Senate Republican tax bill, according to a new CBO report.
  • The changes in the burden on lower-income Americans would come mostly from the bill's health-care effects.

My point is offhand that the CBO is junk.

Your graph is a complete fucking lie. Did you make it yourself or copy it from a hate site?

I oppose the tax plan due to the revocation of state tax exemptions, but you are flat out lying.

You fucking communists are such shit.
My graph clearly states the source: The CBO.
Do you have vision problems?

Nothing.

relax

My point is offhand that the CBO is junk.
so says no reasonable person. The D’s and R rely on their expertise.
I’m still waiting for you to come up with a more nonpartisan source. You can’t. So STFU.

Forum List

Back