Trump’s Black Ex-Girlfriend Doesn’t Think He’s Racist

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I came across this article by accident. But I think it's important. So the next time a liberal acquaintance of yours tells you that Trump is a racist, point him to this article. And maybe show him this picture as well.

1997-WTC-Marriot-678x381.jpg

Yes, President Donald Trump, who gave legitimacy to White supremacist groups, dated a Black woman.

Kara Young, who is biracial, was Trump’s girlfriend for two years in the 90s. She’s surprised that her ex-boyfriend is up to his neck in racial controversy. “I never heard him say a disparaging comment towards any race of people,” she told the New York Times.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsone.com ...

iu

The demonRAT party is hemorrhaging black votes and are screaming racism as a method of voter drive. If demonRATS didn’t lie they would have no support, at all.....except the truly brain dead supporters they have here in USMB!

I came across this article by accident. But I think it's important. So the next time a liberal acquaintance of yours tells you that Trump is a racist, point him to this article. And maybe show him this picture as well.

Yes, President Donald Trump, who gave legitimacy to White supremacist groups, dated a Black woman.

Kara Young, who is biracial, was Trump’s girlfriend for two years in the 90s. She’s surprised that her ex-boyfriend is up to his neck in racial controversy. “I never heard him say a disparaging comment towards any race of people,” she told the New York Times.

iu

The demonRAT party is hemorrhaging black votes and are screaming racism as a method of voter drive. If demonRATS didn’t lie they would have no support, at all.....except the truly brain dead supporters they have here in USMB!
Dude, the type of person who would date the likes of Trump is not somebody that we should ever give a fuck about.

Trump was not racist when he was hanging with Jesse Jackson. Jesse knows it. Trump winning as a Republican after bashing Republicans and writing checks to Democrats is Jesse’s worst nightmare.

iu

Dude, the type of person who would date the likes of Trump is not somebody that we should ever give a fuck about.
black-flag-lawn-insect-pest-control-hg-11111-64_1000.jpg

Thou beggarly half-faced varlet!

Forum List

Back