Trump's Black Ex-Girlfriend: He's not Racist!

Trump became a racist when he found that it would get him votes with the déplorables

WTF? Guess again. Would a racist have a black girlfriend? Think about it...

Slave owners in the South who thought they were less than humans often raped the women slaves...

That is what you want it to be like, however you are being stupid, ignorant and dumb.

That's how it was.

No it’s not however you have no choice to believe the way you want to believe.

Actually it was. There are documented accounts. You are the who has chosen to believe because that's what you want to do.

So asking for a Birth Certificate is racist? Seeing droves of people leave a country that is empirically full of rape, crime, murder, corruption, poor. less than sanitary and calling it a shithole is racist?

Yes. Especially when white presidents weren't asked for certificates and when white colonization caused the problems in those countries.

No other US President had conflicting accounts as to where he was born. If there was a US President who spent much of his life overseas and had a parent that was not a US Citizen, who was it? If you can site a President with those attributes, you have a point. As per white colonization, what problems did it cause?

White colonization ruined Africa. There were no conflicting accounts as to where Obama was born. Your post is standard white racist drivel.

Conflicting Reports: In addition to reports of Obama being born in Hawaii, Obama wrote in his biography at Columbia he was from Kenya. Michelle Obama referred to Kenya as her husband’s home country. Extended Obama Family members say he was born in Kenya. Put your expired race card back in your pocket. Any question or critique of Obama and the card immediately comes out.

You have yet to provide anything empirical to support your “whites ruined Africa”.

There were no conflicting reports. Whites invented the race card and white colonialism ruined Africa.

Your opinions, your facts, and your denials.

Interesting!
Trump only became a Racist AFTER he announced that he was running as a Republican. Prior to that, blacks LOVED him.

RhW0pNx.jpg

1997-WTC-Marriot-678x381.jpg
He used to be a democrat too.

I think it funny you think a racist can’t fuck a black chick.

P.s. isn’t al sharpton a racist? What’s trump doing with him and Jessie Jackson?

Slave owners in the South who thought they were less than humans often raped the women slaves...

That is what you want it to be like, however you are being stupid, ignorant and dumb.

That's how it was.

Actually it was. There are documented accounts. You are the who has chosen to believe because that's what you want to do.

Like I say, believe what you need to.

Trump became a racist when he found that it would get him votes with the déplorables

That's how it was.

Huh? Are you denying this?

So asking for a Birth Certificate is racist? Seeing droves of people leave a country that is empirically full of rape, crime, murder, corruption, poor. less than sanitary and calling it a shithole is racist?

Yes. Especially when white presidents weren't asked for certificates and when white colonization caused the problems in those countries.

No other US President had conflicting accounts as to where he was born. If there was a US President who spent much of his life overseas and had a parent that was not a US Citizen, who was it? If you can site a President with those attributes, you have a point. As per white colonization, what problems did it cause?

White colonization ruined Africa. There were no conflicting accounts as to where Obama was born. Your post is standard white racist drivel.

Conflicting Reports: In addition to reports of Obama being born in Hawaii, Obama wrote in his biography at Columbia he was from Kenya. Michelle Obama referred to Kenya as her husband’s home country. Extended Obama Family members say he was born in Kenya. Put your expired race card back in your pocket. Any question or critique of Obama and the card immediately comes out.

You have yet to provide anything empirical to support your “whites ruined Africa”.

There were no conflicting reports. Whites invented the race card and white colonialism ruined Africa.

I just want these idiots to say they believe any black man who ever fucked a white girl is not a racist.

upload_2019-4-9_10-42-38.jpeg

In 1973 Trump & his father were sued by the DOJ for refusing to rent apartments to blacks.

One could easily make the case that is cause for labeling Trump a racist.

You're welcome.
. Some of those complaints are barely legible, and many of the records are heavily redacted.
The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing
"No admission of wrongdoing" is standard CYA verbiage so that nothing in that particular proceeding can be used in any future proceedings as settled evidence of wrong doing.

I hope that makes sense to you.
hahahahah
you people KEEP digging!!! and digging
AND it is also NO proof of racism
If I admit to no wrong doing of murdering a black--it's STILL not proof of racism
As long as you admit Trump dating black women does not prove he's not a racist.

Otherwise you are saying black men who date white women are not racist too. And I know you aren't saying that. The guy who started this thread didn't think that through.

Interesting!
Trump only became a Racist AFTER he announced that he was running as a Republican. Prior to that, blacks LOVED him.

RhW0pNx.jpg

Or a Jewish Son In Law.

Would your parents be able to stop you if you fell in love with a Jew or Black?

You guys won't answer my question. If Trump dating a black girl makes him not a racist does that mean black guys who date white women aren't racist?

No republican will answer this question.

In 1973 Trump & his father were sued by the DOJ for refusing to rent apartments to blacks.

One could easily make the case that is cause for labeling Trump a racist.

You're welcome.
. Some of those complaints are barely legible, and many of the records are heavily redacted.
The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing
"No admission of wrongdoing" is standard CYA verbiage so that nothing in that particular proceeding can be used in any future proceedings as settled evidence of wrong doing.

I hope that makes sense to you.
hahahahah
you people KEEP digging!!! and digging
AND it is also NO proof of racism
If I admit to no wrong doing of murdering a black--it's STILL not proof of racism
As long as you admit Trump dating black women does not prove he's not a racist.

Otherwise you are saying black men who date white women are not racist too. And I know you aren't saying that. The guy who started this thread didn't think that through.
it doesn't matter !!!!!!!!!!!
he's NOT racist

Last edited:

I just want these idiots to say they believe any black man who ever fucked a white girl is not a racist.

View attachment 254854
You literally don’t believe black people can be racist.

Interesting!

RhW0pNx.jpg

I’m a racist and I’ve dated black women. I’ve also fucked wetbacks.
You are a racist against your own race.

People like you tend to date out almost exclusively.

Forum List

Back