Trump's Black Ex-Girlfriend: He's not Racist!

Interesting!
Trump only became a Racist AFTER he announced that he was running as a Republican. Prior to that, blacks LOVED him.

RhW0pNx.jpg

1997-WTC-Marriot-678x381.jpg

Blacks have never loved Donald Trump. Trump has always been a racist. That's why the DOJ found he was denying blacks housing in his properties.
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

In October 1973, the Civil Rights Division filed a lawsuit against Trump Management Company, Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump, alleging that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were systematically excluded from apartments. The Trumps responded with a $100 million countersuit accusing the government of defamation.

Donald Trump denied any racial discrimination, but said his managers tried to weed out certain kinds of tenants. “What we didn’t do was rent to welfare cases, white or black," Trump wrote in a 1987 book.

The Trumps and their company entered into a consent decree settling the litigation in 1975. The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing, but required the Trump firm to institute a series of safeguards to make sure apartments were rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

FBI releases files on Trump apartments' race discrimination probe in '70s

Just tell the truth for a bloody change!!

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf

It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C. Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations contained therein, and predating this Order.

After dismissal of the Complaints then Trump agreed that His Companies would FOLLOW THE LAW...with no judgement that they had not been doing just that up to the Social Justice Warriors trumped up the fake accusations.

In other words: business as usual.

Greg

Nice try. This would have been unnecessary if Trump was not practicing discrimination:

The Trumps and their company entered into a consent decree settling the litigation in 1975. The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing, but required the Trump firm to institute a series of safeguards to make sure apartments were rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

Interesting!
Trump only became a Racist AFTER he announced that he was running as a Republican. Prior to that, blacks LOVED him.

Her name is Kara Young.

And she is NOT 'black'. She is technically 'white'.

Her mother was only 75% 'black'. And her father was 0% 'black'. That makes her only 37.5% 'black' and 62.5% 'white'.

Kara Young – Ethnicity of Celebs | What Nationality Ancestry Race

She does not even look 'black'. Hell...most 'white' people I know are darker then she is in this picture.

Trump has apparently NEVER dated a 'black' woman. NEVER.

Despite living almost his whole life in NYC and dating countless women...he has NEVER dated a 'black' woman. Not one.

He obviously is not attracted to non-'white's'.

Every 'white' person I have ever known who was not attracted to ANY 'black' person 'just happened' to also be flagrantly racist.

BTW, in case any of you racist Trumpbot's assume that no pure white guy can actually be attracted to a non-white gal? Guess again.

I am as white as it gets - with NOTHING but Scottish/British 'whiteness' as far back as my family tress goes. I am - 'racially' - a KKK woman's dream.
And there are a TON of non-'white' women I think are mega-hot and would love to date (at least from a looks point-of-view).

McR, 75% black means her mom is black. Obama was "only" 50% black. There is no percent that defines race as far as I know. Remember the "one drop rule"? Anyway, I'm on the side of Trump is not a racist. He was never accused of racism when he was a democrat, he dated black chicks, QED, Trump is no racist, and Bernie needs to apologize.

He was accused of being a racist as a democrat and no one needs to apologize to him. White racists telling us another white is not racist is a joke. Trump is a racist among many other negatives.

Trump became a racist when he found that it would get him votes with the déplorables

WTF? Guess again. Would a racist have a black girlfriend? Think about it...

Trump would fuk anything

I doubt very seriously that he'd fuck men...and you twisted fucks would encourage that...right?

He would his own daughter, he said it.
Shouldn't you be out worshiping trees or rocks?

Greg

Maybe after you're done worshipping your God/king!

Interesting!

RhW0pNx.jpg

Blacks have never loved Donald Trump. Trump has always been a racist. That's why the DOJ found he was denying blacks housing in his properties.
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

In October 1973, the Civil Rights Division filed a lawsuit against Trump Management Company, Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump, alleging that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were systematically excluded from apartments. The Trumps responded with a $100 million countersuit accusing the government of defamation.

Donald Trump denied any racial discrimination, but said his managers tried to weed out certain kinds of tenants. “What we didn’t do was rent to welfare cases, white or black," Trump wrote in a 1987 book.

It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C. Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations contained therein, and predating this Order.

After dismissal of the Complaints then Trump agreed that His Companies would FOLLOW THE LAW...with no judgement that they had not been doing just that up to the Social Justice Warriors trumped up the fake accusations.

Greg

Nice try. This would have been unnecessary if Trump was not practicing discrimination:

That was primarily against Trump's father, who owned the company. Duh.
Keep believing the fake news MSM like Maddow, then when the truth comes out they're crying.

Interesting!

Her name is Kara Young.

Her mother was only 75% 'black'. And her father was 0% 'black'. That makes her only 37.5% 'black' and 62.5% 'white'.

She does not even look 'black'. Hell...most 'white' people I know are darker then she is in this picture.

Despite living almost his whole life in NYC and dating countless women...he has NEVER dated a 'black' woman. Not one.

Every 'white' person I have ever known who was not attracted to ANY 'black' person 'just happened' to also be flagrantly racist.

BTW, in case any of you racist Trumpbot's assume that no pure white guy can actually be attracted to a non-white gal? Guess again.

I am as white as it gets - with NOTHING but Scottish/British 'whiteness' as far back as my family tress goes. I am - 'racially' - a KKK woman's dream.
And there are a TON of non-'white' women I think are mega-hot and would love to date (at least from a looks point-of-view).

McR, 75% black means her mom is black. Obama was "only" 50% black. There is no percent that defines race as far as I know. Remember the "one drop rule"? Anyway, I'm on the side of Trump is not a racist. He was never accused of racism when he was a democrat, he dated black chicks, QED, Trump is no racist, and Bernie needs to apologize.

He was accused of being a racist as a democrat and no one needs to apologize to him. White racists telling us another white is not racist is a joke. Trump is a racist among many other negatives.

Link please. Otherwise you're simply lying. (Hint: the OP has photo evidence that he is not racist)

Interesting!

RhW0pNx.jpg

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

Keep believing the fake news MSM like Maddow, then when the truth comes out they're crying.

Donald was running the company . I don't listen to Trump tell me what news is fake. Learn to think for yourself.

Interesting!

RhW0pNx.jpg

Trump became a racist when he found that it would get him votes with the déplorables

Trump would fuk anything

I doubt very seriously that he'd fuck men...and you twisted fucks would encourage that...right?
He is more into Golden Showers

Interesting!

Her name is Kara Young.

Link please. Otherwise you're simply lying. (Hint: the OP has photo evidence that he is not racist)

I'm not lying and that photo is evidence of nothing. Strom Thurmond even had a black girlfriend.

Interesting!

RhW0pNx.jpg

Trump would fuk anything

He is more into Golden Showers
Gawd dayum, you just had to go there... and beat me to it again!

Interesting!

RhW0pNx.jpg

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

Donald was running the company . I don't listen to Trump tell me what news is fake. Learn to think for yourself.

1. Yes Trump was running the company in 1973, but
2. The lawsuit was settled with no admission of guilt (i.e. no racism)

Trump's 1973 Discrimination Case Was Part of Larger Case
3. You need to listen to the Harvard study that confirms that there is an anti-Trump bias in the MSM, and that FXN is the most fair and balanced. Think for yourself, look at the proof:
Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily
Harvard study proves Fox is the most balanced network. | Elite Trader

Interesting!

Her name is Kara Young.

One-drop rule - Wikipedia

You are missing it.

Her Mom was 75% 'black'. Her Dad was 0% 'black'.

Add the two and divide by 2 and she is 37.5% 'black' and 62.5% 'white' (the only way she could be 50% 'black' would be if her mother was 100% 'black' - she wasn't).

How can someone be 'black' if they are almost 2/3's 'white'? That makes no sense.

She is 'white' - not 'black'.

And this is the only remotely 'black' woman I have ever heard Trump dated.

And 'chicks'? Jeez. That's a very condescending thing to call a woman in 2019. You should know better.

Did Trump ask for her birth certificate to make sure she wasn’t from a shithole country?

So asking for a Birth Certificate is racist? Seeing droves of people leave a country that is empirically full of rape, crime, murder, corruption, poor. less than sanitary and calling it a shithole is racist?

Interesting!

Her name is Kara Young.

One-drop rule - Wikipedia

You are missing it.

Her Mom was 75% 'black'. Her Dad was 0% 'black'.

Add the two and divide by 2 and she is 37.5% 'black' and 62.5% 'white' (the only way she could be 50% 'black' would be if her mother was 100% 'black' - she wasn't).

How can someone be 'black' if they are almost 2/3's 'white'? That makes no sense.

She is 'white' - not 'black'.

And this is the only remotely 'black' woman I have ever heard Trump dated.

And 'chicks'? Jeez. That's a very condescending thing to call a woman in 2019. You should know better.

Not "missing it". You're assuming that someone who is 49% black and 51% white is white. I don't think that's how it works. I've never seen the official minimum racial percentage to claim a certain race. I even posted the "One drop rule" to make my point. Can you post a link to show what percentage of black makes black? Obama was 50% black, but considered himself black. Its not a simple mathematical determination.

How Are Black–White Biracial People Perceived in Terms of Race?

Looks like the type of black woman Trump would date

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

1. Yes Trump was running the company in 1973, but
2. The lawsuit was settled with no admission of guilt (i.e. no racism)

Trump's 1973 Discrimination Case Was Part of Larger Case
3. You need to listen to the Harvard study that confirms that there is an anti-Trump bias in the MSM, and that FXN is the most fair and balanced. Think for yourself, look at the proof:
Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily
Harvard study proves Fox is the most balanced network. | Elite Trader

That study is BS. Trumps policies and his tweets are why he's disliked.

Did Trump ask for her birth certificate to make sure she wasn’t from a shithole country?

So asking for a Birth Certificate is racist? Seeing droves of people leave a country that is empirically full of rape, crime, murder, corruption, poor. less than sanitary and calling it a shithole is racist?

Yes. Especially when white presidents weren't asked for certificates and when white colonization caused the problems in those countries.

Interesting!

RhW0pNx.jpg

Trump would fuk anything

IF The Donald fucked men and sucked other men's dicks then the Leftists would WORSHIP him, but because he is a NORMAL red blooded male who is sexually attracted to adult women this makes him a weird freak.

So you don't agree with the religious viewpoint that a person remain a sexual virgin until marriage and then remain faithful to his/her spouse afterward? Be only heterosexual. I once got the impression that you were a "conservative" religious protestant. Guess not.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Yes. Especially when white presidents weren't asked for certificates and when white colonization caused the problems in those countries.

No other US President had conflicting accounts as to where he was born. If there was a US President who spent much of his life overseas and had a parent that was not a US Citizen, who was it? If you can site a President with those attributes, you have a point. As per white colonization, what problems did it cause?

Forum List

Back