Trump's Black Ex-Girlfriend: He's not Racist!

Interesting!
Trump only became a Racist AFTER he announced that he was running as a Republican. Prior to that, blacks LOVED him.

Her name is Kara Young.

And she is NOT 'black'. She is technically 'white'.

Her mother was only 75% 'black'. And her father was 0% 'black'. That makes her only 37.5% 'black' and 62.5% 'white'.

Kara Young – Ethnicity of Celebs | What Nationality Ancestry Race

She does not even look 'black'. Hell...most 'white' people I know are darker then she is in this picture.

Kara-Young-in-tank-top-and-red-skirt--05.jpg

Trump has apparently NEVER dated a 'black' woman. NEVER.

Despite living almost his whole life in NYC and dating countless women...he has NEVER dated a 'black' woman. Not one.

He obviously is not attracted to non-'white's'.

Every 'white' person I have ever known who was not attracted to ANY 'black' person 'just happened' to also be flagrantly racist.

BTW, in case any of you racist Trumpbot's assume that no pure white guy can actually be attracted to a non-white gal? Guess again.

I am as white as it gets - with NOTHING but Scottish/British 'whiteness' as far back as my family tress goes. I am - 'racially' - a KKK woman's dream.
And there are a TON of non-'white' women I think are mega-hot and would love to date (at least from a looks point-of-view).

Last edited:
Trump became a racist when he found that it would get him votes with the déplorables

WTF? Guess again. Would a racist have a black girlfriend? Think about it...

Slave owners in the South who thought they were less than humans often raped the women slaves...

Slave owners? What does this have to do with President Trump?

It supports the false equivalency that just because someone sleeps with someone doesn't mean that it proves if they are racist or not.

Trump wanted 5 young Black boys put to death for raping a white female jogger, despite it being ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. What makes it worse? trump STILL wanted them put to death for it decades later when they were all cleared of the crime from DNA.

The five perps were part of the many thugs who went around raping and terrorizing many people. Just because they were not the ones that specifically raped this one woman doesn’t make them innocent of being thugs. They should be in prison, yet the Democrat mayor thought it better to reward them with millions of taxpayer dollars in a settlement. It pays to be a little thug when Dems are in charge, they’ll always look out for you.

Seriously, how do you know anything about the Central Park Jogger case and the boys who were accused at the time?

USMB is hilarious in that it provides a platform for those who know nothing to pretend that they know insider information.

All of this for a guy who admitted to sexual promiscuity and a fear of catching an STD while he was draft-dodging, as well as being a sexual molester. It's why so many "holy" folks voted for him.

Interesting!
Trump only became a Racist AFTER he announced that he was running as a Republican. Prior to that, blacks LOVED him.

RhW0pNx.jpg

1997-WTC-Marriot-678x381.jpg
Trump became a racist when he found that it would get him votes with the déplorables

Trump would fuk anything

I doubt very seriously that he'd fuck men...and you twisted fucks would encourage that...right?

IF The Donald fucked men and sucked other men's dicks then the Leftists would WORSHIP him, but because he is a NORMAL red blooded male who is sexually attracted to adult women this makes him a weird freak.

Interesting!

Her name is Kara Young.

Her mother was only 75% 'black'. And her father was 0% 'black'. That makes her only 37.5% 'black' and 62.5% 'white'.

She does not even look 'black'. Hell...most 'white' people I know are darker then she is in this picture.

Despite living almost his whole life in NYC and dating countless women...he has NEVER dated a 'black' woman. Not one.

Every 'white' person I have ever known who was not attracted to ANY 'black' person 'just happened' to also be flagrantly racist.

BTW, in case any of you racist Trumpbot's assume that no pure white guy can actually be attracted to a non-white gal? Guess again.

I am as white as it gets - with NOTHING but Scottish/British 'whiteness' as far back as my family tress goes. I am - 'racially' - a KKK woman's dream.
And there are a TON of non-'white' women I think are mega-hot and would love to date (at least from a looks point-of-view).

"And she is NOT 'black'. She is technically 'white'."

So is Obama also technically White or is he Black? You Leftists are TOTAL racists you are obsessed with skin colour.

Interesting!

RhW0pNx.jpg

would a womanizer care about race?....Think about it

~S~

Or PERHAPS she is a nice person who The Donald enjoyed being around for the time they were together and her skin colour did not come into the equation.

I want one with a place to set my coffee cup
11886606444_5e49b0965f_z.jpg

Never can get my head around that type of thing, the point of doing that to your ears and having some bizarro disc in your mouth, too weird, and not normal, but but but ACCORDING to The Unhinged Left we are ALL the SAME as each other....yes....OKAY....whatever :rolleyes-41:

Interesting!

RhW0pNx.jpg

Trump would fuk anything

I doubt very seriously that he'd fuck men...and you twisted fucks would encourage that...right?

He would his own daughter, he said it.

I want one with a place to set my coffee cup
11886606444_5e49b0965f_z.jpg

Never can get my head around that type of thing, the point of doing that to your ears and having some bizarro disc in your mouth, too weird, and not normal, but but but ACCORDING to The Unhinged Left we are ALL the SAME as each other....yes....OKAY....whatever :rolleyes-41:

We are all equal unto the Lord but I ain't putting one of those things anywhere near my lip!! They're no worse or better than western liberal pagans. Of course Catholics are better than everyone else!!

Greg

Interesting!

RhW0pNx.jpg

Trump would fuk anything

He would his own daughter, he said it.
Shouldn't you be out worshiping trees or rocks?

Greg

Interesting!

Her name is Kara Young.

Good grief! How did sex and politics ever inter-mingle?! I'm as white as it gets, female division. I can think of male hotties whom I would love to cuddle with, obviously from a looks point-of-view, not knowing these people personally. A "black" guy from a television series. A "white" guy from another series who is OMG! Jewish. Some morons don't count Jews as being "white." What stupidity we live with.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Interesting!

RhW0pNx.jpg

Blacks have never loved Donald Trump. Trump has always been a racist. That's why the DOJ found he was denying blacks housing in his properties.

In 1973 Trump & his father were sued by the DOJ for refusing to rent apartments to blacks.

One could easily make the case that is cause for labeling Trump a racist.

You're welcome.
. Some of those complaints are barely legible, and many of the records are heavily redacted.
The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing
"No admission of wrongdoing" is standard CYA verbiage so that nothing in that particular proceeding can be used in any future proceedings as settled evidence of wrong doing.

I hope that makes sense to you.
hahahahah
you people KEEP digging!!! and digging
AND it is also NO proof of racism
If I admit to no wrong doing of murdering a black--it's STILL not proof of racism

Interesting!

RhW0pNx.jpg

Blacks have never loved Donald Trump. Trump has always been a racist. That's why the DOJ found he was denying blacks housing in his properties.
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

In October 1973, the Civil Rights Division filed a lawsuit against Trump Management Company, Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump, alleging that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were systematically excluded from apartments. The Trumps responded with a $100 million countersuit accusing the government of defamation.

Donald Trump denied any racial discrimination, but said his managers tried to weed out certain kinds of tenants. “What we didn’t do was rent to welfare cases, white or black," Trump wrote in a 1987 book.

The Trumps and their company entered into a consent decree settling the litigation in 1975. The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing, but required the Trump firm to institute a series of safeguards to make sure apartments were rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

FBI releases files on Trump apartments' race discrimination probe in '70s

Just tell the truth for a bloody change!!

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf

It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C. Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations contained therein, and predating this Order.

After dismissal of the Complaints then Trump agreed that His Companies would FOLLOW THE LAW...with no judgement that they had not been doing just that up to the Social Justice Warriors trumped up the fake accusations.

In other words: business as usual.

Greg

Interesting!

RhW0pNx.jpg

would a womanizer care about race?....Think about it

~S~

Exactly the point!! Yes a racist would care. A racist would only do women of the same race.
White racists do not do black women, period.

Interesting!

Her name is Kara Young.

McR, 75% black means her mom is black. Obama was "only" 50% black. There is no percent that defines race as far as I know. Remember the "one drop rule"? Anyway, I'm on the side of Trump is not a racist. He was never accused of racism when he was a democrat, he dated black chicks, QED, Trump is no racist, and Bernie needs to apologize.

One-drop rule - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back