Trump's boasting

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Okay, first thing, this is something politicians do. It's nothing knew to Trump, though he might be going overboard on the boasting and flattering.

17098150_1496307740394121_3011592558817761770_n.png

Trump boasting that debt has gone down in his first month, as if it were his policies that have made debt go down.

The first thing is that it ignores that a President doesn't just jump into this, as the second post says, it takes until October. This means that it was Dubya with the debt going sky high and Obama with it going down.

Secondly it ignores the reality that the economy was going to hell 8 years ago and is getting better today.

But hey, Trump, you'll go spend money on the military, you'll spend money on infrastructure, you'll spend money on combating drugs, you'll spend money on improving inner cities, you'll spend money all over the place and reduce taxes and you think the National Debt will go down.

Federal_Debt_Held_by_the_Public_1790-2013.png

Predictions seems to be going down for a few years, then rising again. Sort of like in Bush. Typical tactic, get things going down for 4 years, then slam everything and everyone in the next 4 years.

Okay, first thing, this is something politicians do. It's nothing knew to Trump, though he might be going overboard on the boasting and flattering.

Trump boasting that debt has gone down in his first month, as if it were his policies that have made debt go down.

The first thing is that it ignores that a President doesn't just jump into this, as the second post says, it takes until October. This means that it was Dubya with the debt going sky high and Obama with it going down.

Secondly it ignores the reality that the economy was going to hell 8 years ago and is getting better today.

But hey, Trump, you'll go spend money on the military, you'll spend money on infrastructure, you'll spend money on combating drugs, you'll spend money on improving inner cities, you'll spend money all over the place and reduce taxes and you think the National Debt will go down.

Predictions seems to be going down for a few years, then rising again. Sort of like in Bush. Typical tactic, get things going down for 4 years, then slam everything and everyone in the next 4 years.
Debt went down under Obama? I didn't know that. Bless his heart.

The problem is the debt increased under Obama...to the tune of around nine trilion

The problem is the debt increased under Obama...to the tune of around nine trilion
Debt went up? I knew that. Damn his soul.

It nearly doubled.

If I were a leftist I'd probably stay away from discusions on debt

There's a difference between being lower than when he started, and going down. You see the prediction, it's going down just after the actual. Debt over his time in office went UP, but is on a downward scope right now. But debt rose higher under Bush than it rose under Obama.

It nearly doubled.

Well, some people aren't afraid of the truth, mainly because some people aren't partisan hacks who have to pretend everything "their side" does is great. I don't have a side, I say what's there.

This is a thread about Trump's boasting though.

It nearly doubled.

Well, some people aren't afraid of the truth, mainly because some people aren't partisan hacks who have to pretend everything "their side" does is great. I don't have a side, I say what's there.

You brought Obungles debt into it

There's a difference between being lower than when he started, and going down. You see the prediction, it's going down just after the actual. Debt over his time in office went UP, but is on a downward scope right now. But debt rose higher under Bush than it rose under Obama.
I took economics in a redneck school in North Carolina. Students drove John Deere tractors to school. But we learned about debt.

It nearly doubled.

You brought Obungles debt into it

Wow. So, if someone mentions something, then you have to go way off topic and talk about it?

"Hey dude, did you see the football on TV last night?"

"Oh, man, my TV, the wife is watching the TV all the time."

"Hey, how is your wife, I saw her yesterday, she was wearing a yellow dress"

"Oh, man, yellow, you're talking about yellow, the mold on my sandwich yesterday was yellow"

"Oh, ,man, my testicles have gone moldy too"

"You and your balls man, I saw the football on TV last night, great"

"Yeah, I knew you'd answer my question eventually"

This is what it's like dealing with you people.

I took economics in a redneck school in North Carolina. Students drove John Deere tractors to school. But we learned about debt.

Hey, I love John Deere tractors..... let's talk about tractors.

"Debt went down under Obama? I didn't know that. Bless his heart."

And bless his cotton socks....or is cotton racist? :rolleyes-41:

the Trump pos is like the rooster that crows in the morning because he believes he's what caused the sun to rise

reagan tripled our debt and bush doubled it and not one repub ah spoke out not even sassy

Don't anyone post all the boasting that went on over Obama that included songs, t-shirts, a coin(?), and on and on it all went. Good grief..

Forum List

Back