Trumps bogus "assassination" .

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Hes obviously not right in the head. This Ukraine thing is delusional. Of course that is if it is genuine. It is likely team trump sent him to Ukraine to dixcredit the Ukranians befor e trump pulle the plug and gave them oney to pitin. Oswald moscow tick.

The long time trump fan agreed to be a part of the plan to support trump. He then registered as a dem at the last minute in a crude attmpt to shift the narrative.

And of course there is JD Catlady, He has just admitted inventing stories in order to rile his bumpkin base. I reckon Catlady is the "brains" behind this.

There is no depth to which these characters wont sink. I look forward to the movie coming out. An instant comedy classic. Bigly.

Hes obviously not right in the head. This Ukraine thing is delusional. Of course that is if it is genuine. It is likely team trump sent him to Ukraine to dixcredit the Ukranians befor e trump pulle the plug and gave them oney to pitin. Oswald moscow tick.

The long time trump fan agreed to be a part of the plan to support trump. He then registered as a dem at the last minute in a crude attmpt to shift the narrative.

And of course there is JD Catlady, He has just admitted inventing stories in order to rile his bumpkin base. I reckon Catlady is the "brains" behind this.

There is no depth to which these characters wont sink. I look forward to the movie coming out. An instant comedy classic. Bigly.
He’s a leftwing lunatic that buys into all the Ukraine propaganda like every leftist moron here.

IMG_7338.jpeg

IMG_7339.jpeg

IMG_7326.png

IMG_7329.jpeg

THIS is the best Tel Aviv can come up with???

Lame...

You fucktard Mossad are now ZERO FOR TWO on Trump because YOU SUCK!!!

The scary thing is if the truth doesn't come out until after the election. Remember, doesn't have to be true. And if Trump wins, nothing he did was illegal. EVER. And nothing he does will be illegal.

Well with his obsession with Ukraine, register as a republican, then says he is a democrat, then hides out on a golf course with his car parked nearby. Gun sticking thru the top of the bushes.

They will be doing test on this guy to determine his mental state. then psych evaluation. Then onto the nuthouse.

Well with his obsession with Ukraine, register as a republican, then says he is a democrat, then hides out on a golf course with his car parked nearby. Gun sticking thru the top of the bushes.

They will be doing test on this guy to determine his mental state. then psych evaluation. Then onto the nuthouse.
I think the plan would be a pardon if trump wins. Trump would then look like Jesus.

putin "sheep dipped" this moron as ukrainian. this is more likely a grift than a "deep state" plot.trump is not mobilizing a fet out the vote effort. he is mobilizing his proud boys.

there is really nothing like this in american history. or british, really.

maybe bonaparte's return from elba?

You're deeply, deeply weird, man.

Good thing you're sick and crippled and not a threat to anyone, because you'd probably be the next Trump shooter if you had the ability.

I think the plan would be a pardon if trump wins. Trump would then look like Jesus.

Well Trump is the false messiah and he just needs to grow longer hair instead of blow drying his hair and applying hair gel. He then would have to care about others instead of just his family and himself.

1726597032768.png

putin "sheep dipped" this moron as ukrainian. this is more likely a grift than a "deep state" plot.trump is not mobilizing a fet out the vote effort. he is mobilizing his proud boys.

there is really nothing like this in american history. or british, really.

maybe bonaparte's return from elba?
Support for Ukraine is still popular among Americans. They do need to reduce that.

Well Trump is the false messiah and he just needs to grow longer hair instead of blow drying his hair and applying hair gel. He then would have to care about others instead of just his family and himself.
The forgiveness thing would work well and distract folk from his concentration camps full of Oprah and Swift.

Forum List

Back