Trump's brand is crap following his riot

Of course, his properties were already in major distress thanks to his behavior, and botched response on the COVIDS.
His riot was the knockout blow, and now other golf resort companies are circling like vultures waiting to pick up new assets for pennies on the dollar.
Simply removing his name will result in an immediate doubling of value, and of course no one wants to loan him money.
I'll give it 6 months to play out - Won't be fun for Dumpster Don. The chickens are home to roost. ;)

I believe you are wrong

Do you follow a lot of male underwear models on Twitter?

I had no idea what his job was, now the question how did you know?

Sure you didn't.

He ran for Congress for your party.

Of course, his properties were already in major distress thanks to his behavior, and botched response on the COVIDS.
His riot was the knockout blow, and now other golf resort companies are circling like vultures waiting to pick up new assets for pennies on the dollar.
Simply removing his name will result in an immediate doubling of value, and of course no one wants to loan him money.
I'll give it 6 months to play out - Won't be fun for Dumpster Don. The chickens are home to roost. ;)

I believe you are wrong

Sure you didn't.

You seem to know more about him than me, so tell me who is he?

I believe you are wrong

Sure you didn't.

Sure. You posted his Tweet. Not sure who you think you are fooling.

I believe you are wrong

Sure you didn't.

the tweet is about the subject not who posted it.

Trump’s brand is just fine among domestic terrorists, insurrectionists, Qnuts and conspiracy theorists.
Then you know now watching the cities get blown up will be a fun thing to watch. Even I gotta say you have spent many years condemning people who did you know wrong. And there is a small percentage who are ignorant though. The tragedy is that there are many more ignorant in your own Prog world.

I believe you are wrong

Sure you didn't.

the tweet is about the subject not who posted it.

Well yeah, but i couldn't help but tease you over it a bit.

But, trump's Nazis, all 74 million of them, cannot see where their wannabe führer has ever done anything wrong, or told a lie. That's real devotion, or pure stupidity.

He hhas nothing to worry about . You guys have been saying Trump is getting rich , and his family are getting rich because of his presidency. You wouldn't lie , would you?

Trump’s brand is just fine among domestic terrorists, insurrectionists, Qnuts and conspiracy theorists.

Trump can still appeal to his base.

It has been suggested that he do talk radio or a spot on Fox.
The audience will be there but I doubt any sponsors want to be affiliated with Trump.
The backlash against their product and expected boycotts would make sponsorship impossible

But, trump's Nazis, all 74 million of them, cannot see where their wannabe führer has ever done anything wrong, or told a lie. That's real devotion, or pure stupidity.

I'd put those clowns in the "Hardcore" section. So it wouldn't be all 74 million. Maybe 30 million at best.

I'd put those clowns in the "Hardcore" section. So it wouldn't be all 74 million. Maybe 30 million at best.
You are giving 44 million much too much credit. Remember, these fools also voted to RE-elect their wannabe führer. Four years of his lies, racism, bigotry, and fascism weren't enough, these 44 million, like the 30 million you cite, wanted more of the same. Or worse.

How'd the whole 2nd impeachment go
Roflmao

The left just can't let Trump go

We've been saying for weeks its no longer about Trump
Not even the stolen election anymore ....its a blast watching the left get even more batshit crazier

How'd the whole 2nd impeachment go
Roflmao
The Senate Republicans rolling over for the trump Nazis' wannabe be führer was the expected outcome of most rational Americans. It was not surprising that all but seven of the thoroughly corrupt GOP senators failed to honor not just one sworn oath, but two. But, you trump Nazis wouldn't understand that fact.

You are giving 44 million much too much credit. Remember, these fools also voted to RE-elect their wannabe führer. Four years of his lies, racism, bigotry, and fascism weren't enough, these 44 million, like the 30 million you cite, wanted more of the same. Or worse.

You're right Bertram. I gave the 74 million too much credit, although Donnie's Capitol Siege caused an erosion in support. Recent polls showed somewhere around 75% of Republicans think the election was stolen. So that leaves 55,500,000 less maybe 5% still riding the Trump Train.

This is gonna be a long, hard slog.

Memeoutdoorshikingfun58-1.jpg

Forum List

Back