Trump's BS boast he created the greatest economy in history

Ear's economy: A little Choo Choo with a pitiful and anemic growth.

Trump's economy: A locomotive
Trump has pumped more gov. debt into the economy than Oblama did what would you expect?

Educate yourself on Quantive Easing which helped Big Ears pump 4 trillion into markets

Buttboy cease commenting on economic threads....you look ridiculous

Data shows what Trump his laid claim to started before he even showed up and as for being the 'greatest in history' again, data shows other periods were better...US economy under Trump: The greatest ever?
10% unemployment is not great.

Bad news for you... president Trump is creating jobs like we have never seen before.

united-states-unemployment-rate.png

President Trump is now more energized than ever.
So 4.4% the month before the economy closing

Hey idiot, that 's the unemployment rate declining which currently sits at 10.2% of the workforce out of work. Here is the Dept of Labor's report dated Aug 7, 2020 which states in part;

"THE EMPLOYMENT SITUATION — JULY 2020 Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 1.8 million in July, and the unemployment rate fell to 10.2 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. These improvements in the labor market reflected the continued resumption of economic activity that had been curtailed due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and efforts to contain it. In July, notable job gains occurred in leisure and hospitality, government, retail trade, professional and business services, other services, and health care."

Look at your chart and read it instead of playing "Make A Wish". Your dumb ass can read the full 42 page report at; ~~ https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf ~~

The Bad News you mentioned is all yours, dumb ass!
4.4% before the economy CLOSED. Pretty good number there, huh, Skippy. Yes, when you close the economy unemployment goes up.
Now it's dropping again. Thanks for sharing and showing that Trump is back to creating jobs.
What jobs did Trump personally create and how many employees did Trump hire?
Personally? Excuse me.....when does a president PERSONALLY create jobs? Did Obama PERSONALLY create jobs?
What business did he own to employ others? Come on, moonglow.
Next time choose your words carefully.
If people keep claiming the jobs are there because of a president it is a fallacy of intent. It is like saying the quarterback won the game when it took the whole team to make it a win.
This thread is not about Oblama it is about Trump. I have chosen my words wisely and it is a fallacy to claim that Trump created jobs when in fact he didn't.
No you haven't chosen your word wisely. You're being an ass, trying a gotchya and failed. The businesses have now opened up and rehiring.
And YES, I can use Obama in this to show just how much of a partisan hack you really are, moonglow. You and your ilk have often
refered to how many jobs Obama created during his tenure. Apples to Apples, son....quit with your self serving political game
Prove that I gave Oblama any credit for creating any jobs or stop lying...You can't because I didn't and I damn sure will not give any to Trump. I am consistent in the regard that I am no Dem or a Repub, you need to create situation that I am to attack me, because you can't discuss matter without personal attacks.

Data shows what Trump his laid claim to started before he even showed up and as for being the 'greatest in history' again, data shows other periods were better...US economy under Trump: The greatest ever?

Bad news for you... president Trump is creating jobs like we have never seen before.

Hey idiot, that 's the unemployment rate declining which currently sits at 10.2% of the workforce out of work. Here is the Dept of Labor's report dated Aug 7, 2020 which states in part;

"THE EMPLOYMENT SITUATION — JULY 2020 Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 1.8 million in July, and the unemployment rate fell to 10.2 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. These improvements in the labor market reflected the continued resumption of economic activity that had been curtailed due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and efforts to contain it. In July, notable job gains occurred in leisure and hospitality, government, retail trade, professional and business services, other services, and health care."

Look at your chart and read it instead of playing "Make A Wish". Your dumb ass can read the full 42 page report at; ~~ https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf ~~

4.4% before the economy CLOSED. Pretty good number there, huh, Skippy. Yes, when you close the economy unemployment goes up.
Now it's dropping again. Thanks for sharing and showing that Trump is back to creating jobs.
Personally? Excuse me.....when does a president PERSONALLY create jobs? Did Obama PERSONALLY create jobs?

President Trump unleashed freedom and prosperity as was detailed in the founding documents. He made America great again.

Once the democrats are defeated we will hit an all time record.
It won't be the first time the US has set records for expansion of the economy, the economy that the capitalist build on not a single person in an govt. office.
You say that now to diminish what Trump has done. But, you were't that way when it was your messiah doing it.
Prove it then. Prove that any man is my Messiah you will be greatly disappointed in your continued personal attacks. Stick to the topic or be reported.

If people keep claiming the jobs are there because of a president it is a fallacy of intent. It is like saying the quarterback won the game when it took the whole team to make it a win.
This thread is not about Oblama it is about Trump. I have chosen my words wisely and it is a fallacy to claim that Trump created jobs when in fact he didn't.
No you haven't chosen your word wisely. You're being an ass, trying a gotchya and failed. The businesses have now opened up and rehiring.
And YES, I can use Obama in this to show just how much of a partisan hack you really are, moonglow. You and your ilk have often
refered to how many jobs Obama created during his tenure. Apples to Apples, son....quit with your self serving political game
Prove that I gave Oblama any credit for creating any jobs or stop lying...You can't because I didn't and I damn sure will not give any to Trump. I am consistent in the regard that I am no Dem or a Repub, you need to create situation that I am to attack me, because you can't discuss matter without personal attacks.
Okay, make a post or a thread that states that Obama never created a job in his 8 years, or STFU
I'll do some homework on what you stated.

I want to put it in my sig area

Just ignore the pandemic, and just ignore the shut down of the economy that your ilk wanted, and yes it's at 10%, It is coming down nucely now
that the economy opened up. Get rid of the unemployment incentive and it will drop like a rock.

Nobody wanted a shut down dumb ass. It was required.

Not originally, but now Democrats want a shutdown just to hurt Trump
The Dems and Repubs are both doing partial shut downs. Why is that so hard for you to admit?

Democrats want all businesses other than essential businesses shut down. Cut the crap. No one is that stupid
Republicans are doing it also why deny the truth?

Republicans are doing it locally where there are flair ups. Democrats still want a national shut down. Those are entirely different things
The national level can't be done unless the states approve and implement it. Yet both Dems and Repubs are doing partial shutdowns, no one has the authority to make the entire nation shut down...
Idaho is open, we don't have partial shutdowns....but we're a red state. Go to those blue ones where they
want to play politics to hurt Trump, they have the partial shutdowns
Like Texass and Florida those blue states?

Here in Floriday, deaths are down 31% since a month ago. We still only have a third the deaths of New York and we have a larger population.

Your argument is a big old fat fail. We flared up, we increased prevention and it's going back down. Exactly the plan

Trump has pumped more gov. debt into the economy than Oblama did what would you expect?

Educate yourself on Quantive Easing which helped Big Ears pump 4 trillion into markets

Sequestration of the budget, during Oblama, is not the same thing as quantitative easing, which is what Trump/Oblama did and is doing now with the economy. Oblama didn't get the zero percent prime lending rate, and compared to Obalama how much in worthless bonds is the govt. buying now compared to Oblama?

Just ignore the pandemic, and just ignore the shut down of the economy that your ilk wanted, and yes it's at 10%, It is coming down nucely now
that the economy opened up. Get rid of the unemployment incentive and it will drop like a rock.

Nobody wanted a shut down dumb ass. It was required.

Not originally, but now Democrats want a shutdown just to hurt Trump
The Dems and Repubs are both doing partial shut downs. Why is that so hard for you to admit?

Democrats want all businesses other than essential businesses shut down. Cut the crap. No one is that stupid
Republicans are doing it also why deny the truth?

Republicans are doing it locally where there are flair ups. Democrats still want a national shut down. Those are entirely different things
The national level can't be done unless the states approve and implement it. Yet both Dems and Repubs are doing partial shutdowns, no one has the authority to make the entire nation shut down...
Idaho is open, we don't have partial shutdowns....but we're a red state. Go to those blue ones where they

Here in Floriday, deaths are down 31% since a month ago. We still only have a third the deaths of New York and we have a larger population.

Your argument is a big old fat fail. We flared up, we increased prevention and it's going back down. Exactly the plan
The discussion was over how both red and blue states have had partial shutdowns and it just wasn't the red states only....

Outside of post ww2 he's pretty spot on. Course after ww2 we were the only industrialized nation that wasn't in shambles with our infrastructure so we led the world by default.
GDP growth couldn't even get above 3% under Trump, so how could it be the best economy in history?

Bart Buttboy is sitting there wondering what Quantive Easing is all about

Without it R

Sequestration of the budget, during Oblama, is not the same thing as quantitative easing, which is what Trump/Oblama did and is doing now with the economy. Oblama didn't get the zero percent prime lending rate, and compared to Obalama how much in worthless bonds is the govt. buying now compared to Oblama?

Until five minutes ago you'd never heard of Quantive Easing....fact

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

The discussion was over how both red and blue states have had partial shutdowns and it just wasn't the red states only....

Overall, blue State shutdowns have been stronger and slower to end while the Democrat national party keeps calling for national shutdowns.

It's geared to hurting Trump in the election. Any number of deaths and destroyed lives is worth it to Democrats to get back behind the steering wheel

It's funny to watch these leftist try spinning it. First they say "Oh, he did not achieve anything!!", then "Oh things were achieved, but it wasn't Trump!", and of course the best one "It is the Obama economy!".

The fact of the matter is...

trump08-jpg.326801

Lowest black unemployment ever. Biggest stock market gain ever.

Trump achieved incredible heights.
The previous record for black unemployment was 7.0% ... how much did Impeached Trump need to lower that rate to break the record?
Well, Trump did do what no other president could. I'm surprised that you're trying to diminish that fact.

Of course they are. Facts aren't what they want to hear.

Hell. If Trump were a Dem they would be singing his praises. He would be the best POTUS in decades.

You can't cure blind idiocy.

Bart Buttboy is sitting there wondering what Quantive Easing is all about

Without it R

Until five minutes ago you'd never heard of Quantive Easing....fact
And I guess you will be able to easily prove your statement to be a fact and not an opinion?...The quantitative easing demanded by Repubs during the govt. shutdown reduced budgets and stalled the recovery. This time the Dems and Repubs have worked together to throw money at the system of capitalism so it will not collapse and it can recover through the use of other people's money. State capitalism proves that plain jane capitalism never did exist in the first place.

Lowest black unemployment ever. Biggest stock market gain ever.

Trump achieved incredible heights.
The previous record for black unemployment was 7.0% ... how much did Impeached Trump need to lower that rate to break the record?

What Trump did has never been seen before. Not even close. A legend! Until democrats decided to shut it all down in a giant tantrum.

united-states-unemployment-rate-black-or-african-american-fed-data-.png
LOL

What did he do? Let's add some color to your chart for context ... blue=Democrat president; red=Republican president; black horizontal line=previous high

united-states-unemployment-rate-black-or-african-american-fed-data-.png

What that reveals is:

The first big spike occurred under Ford
The next big spike occurred under Reagan
The record high was under Reagan
The next big spike occurred under Bush41
The previous record low was under Clinton
The next big spike occurred under Bush43
The rate dropped from 16.8% to 7.5% (9.3 points) under Obama
The rate continued dropping under Trump (0.6 points) to break Clinton's record
The rate continued dropping under Trump to record low of 5.4%
The next big spike occurred under Trump
The rate is now back up to 2011 levels

There have been 5 big spikes of black unemployment. All 5 occurring under Republican presidents.
There have been 4 significant drops. 3 of them occurred under Democrat presidents.

Maybe now you'll understand why here's just one more reason why blacks overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

Trump doesn't create any jobs as president. He may be in office when more people go to work than before but he didn't create the jobs that hire more people.
But Presidents and government can get in the way. Trump has tried and is trying to open up our manufacturing again. Do you really believe Progs are going to create massive growth? Gas was 5 dollars a gallon under Obama. You and your crazy agendas. Real big growth means "tough love" in our social programs and salaries, benefits and pensions. Bring sanity back to the overpaid.

The greatest economy with the longest food lines.

Democrats are evil people. Food lines are a part of communism.

That's what happens when they want to destroy because president Trump achieved too much.

The irony here is that the last three GOP presidents were businessmen and job creators. On the Dem side you have to go back to a peanut farmer to find someone who paid people, even if they worked for peanuts.

You're as dumb as they come Mooney.

Forum List

Back