🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's build up in Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan= American deaths

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.

Every day I see a new announcement of a military service member ( some days more than one death ) dying in theatre in my facebook feed. It's literally a daily occurrence. This President swore to get us out of these God- forsaken wars but instead, he's built back up in the region and getting our husbands, sons, fathers killed.. This is NOT acceptable. President Trump is NOT allowed to lie and do whatever the hell he wants without push back from us and to close your eyes and pretend it's ok because he has an (R) by his name is the fucking height of hypocrisy. This was the reason I jumped off of the "Trumptrain," Syria... the neo con agenda.

Where were you for the past 8 years?

We all warned you

Where were you for the past 8 years?

Right here posting, dickhead and don't even try that shit because you've seen my posts. What in the STUPID fucking hell does that have to do with this man betraying his word??

The Trump Cultists don't have the balls to address the elephant in the room. It's much easier to pretend the elephant doesn't exist. Pathetic.

Under the guise of secrecy, we are not even being told how many troops are being deployed and where they are being deployed to. Soon we will do what the Russians do and not even report the deaths of our soldiers.

Under the guise of secrecy, we are not even being told how many troops are being deployed and where they are being deployed to. Soon we will do what the Russians do and not even report the deaths of our soldiers.

We're building up on 3 different continents. What kind of an idiot does shit like that? A crazed lunatic, that's who and what. God help us.

He also said he would go after terrorist.

You're going to need to do better than that when you support a LIAR who is the reason our Fathers, brothers, husbands, sons are coming home in flag draped coffins. He PLAINLY said on NUMEROUS occasions that he would get us out of the Middle East that does nothing but drain blood and treasure. He damn sure didn't say he would build up on 3 different continents and put the world on a path to nuclear fucking holocaust.

His promise to increase defense spending should have been a dead giveaway. We already spend way more on defense than most Western countries combined. Why would pulling out of and not interfering in these countries require more money than before?

The idiot has been in office just over 100 days and has the entire world on the brink of fucking nuclear holocaust and his sheep say???? "MAGA WINNING 3-D Chest!!!!!!!" WTF is wrong with you people?

Apparently the OP missed the deaths under Obama's tenure. That and missed Trump's message he was going after terrorists, who were ignored as much as possible under a hack POUS.

Apparently the OP missed the deaths under Obama's tenure. That and missed Trump's message he was going after terrorists, who were ignored as much as possible under a hack POUS.

Apparently you're as dumb as a fucking tree stump and have never read my posts here that DESTROYED Odumbo and his militant supporters, so shove your platitudes and strawman and answer the fucking question? WHAT DOES this President LYING HIS ASS OFF have to do with the Muslim impostor??? Tell me dummy?

When is he going to start going after terrorists? Even the battle for Mosul has been at a standstill since he has been in office.

I'd like to hear just one of the Trump cheerleaders explain what in the hell we're doing back in Somalia?? This Navy SEAL who just died there, what did he die for?? Tell me and be fucking explicit.

You're going to need to do better than that when you support a LIAR who is the reason our Fathers, brothers, husbands, sons are coming home in flag draped coffins. He PLAINLY said on NUMEROUS occasions that he would get us out of the Middle East that does nothing but drain blood and treasure. He damn sure didn't say he would build up on 3 different continents and put the world on a path to nuclear fucking holocaust.

Yeah, how dare he actually listen to his military commanders and give them the resources they need to do their mission.

Yeah, how dare he actually listen to his military commanders and give them the resources they need to do their mission.

No, ZOMBIE- How dare he lie his ass off and get our heroes slaughtered for no fucking reason what so ever.. If this were a liberal President you would be wailing like a 90 yr old whore getting double teamed. Give me a fucking break.

Apparently you're as dumb as a fucking tree stump and have never read my posts here that DESTROYED Odumbo and his militant supporters, so shove your platitudes and strawman and answer the fucking question? WHAT DOES this President LYING HIS ASS OFF have to do with the Muslim impostor??? Tell me dummy?

Fuck off pussy, you ignored my other point. Your posts have no value, so why would I remember you?

Fuck off pussy, you ignored my other point. Your posts have no value, so why would I remember you?

LMFAO Says some noobie stupidass. Run you coward.. DONALD TRUMP IS A LIAR..

Anonymous, "Mr. Trump lied. Stand down Mr. President, STAND DOWN."

What they said^^

I'm still waiting for that proof that Assad attacked his own people with "chemical" weapons. Funny how Trump refuses to release it.

Forum List

Back