Trump's bump goes bust: Polls point to rising disapproval

Trump's bump goes bust: Polls point to rising disapproval as voters sour on U.S. president's pandemic response

Are even the uneducated backwater hicks that comprise Trump supporters waking up? Do they finally see what everyone with even an ounce of I.Q. can see that Trump is not only extremely incompetent, but because of the position they put him in, EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. 54000 Americans dead. Let me repeat: FIFTY-FOUR THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS! Dead bodies piling up being buried in mass graves on American territory. In a few more days America will experience more deaths than experienced throughout the Vietnam War. Get that through your thick skulls when you protest against common sense of stay at home orders.

80'000 die in the US during a bad flu season so whats your point?
People are pissed because they want to get back to work but dems like you are fighting that all the way in an attempt to crash the economy so it will lesson the chance of Trump being re elected.
Do they die in 6 weeks?

When 80k have died get back with me.

By the time you make out the big words, we will have 80,000 deaths due to your blob's botching of the response.

Do you need an update when we get to 100K deaths too?

So right up there with a bad flu season?

No...a flu season is about 8 months. The 80,000 deaths you think is no big deal took place in 2 months shit-brains.

Trump's bump goes bust: Polls point to rising disapproval as voters sour on U.S. president's pandemic response

Are even the uneducated backwater hicks that comprise Trump supporters waking up? Do they finally see what everyone with even an ounce of I.Q. can see that Trump is not only extremely incompetent, but because of the position they put him in, EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. 54000 Americans dead. Let me repeat: FIFTY-FOUR THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS! Dead bodies piling up being buried in mass graves on American territory. In a few more days America will experience more deaths than experienced throughout the Vietnam War. Get that through your thick skulls when you protest against common sense of stay at home orders.

People are pissed because they want to get back to work but dems like you are fighting that all the way in an attempt to crash the economy so it will lesson the chance of Trump being re elected.
Do they die in 6 weeks?

By the time you make out the big words, we will have 80,000 deaths due to your blob's botching of the response.

No...a flu season is about 8 months. The 80,000 deaths you think is no big deal took place in 2 months shit-brains.

Get back with me when your dates coincide.

Do they die in 6 weeks?

Dates coincide? Another reason to point and laugh at your lying ass.

Do they die in 6 weeks?

Dates coincide? Another reason to point and laugh at your lying ass.

Well?

Do they die in 6 weeks?

Your blob’s death count is now over 90,000 in 10 weeks. Still think this “flu” is a hoax?

Do they die in 6 weeks?

Your blob’s death count is now over 90,000 in 10 weeks. Still think this “flu” is a hoax?

I never said the flu is a hoax.
Overblown? Yes....

Do they die in 6 weeks?

We're at over 110,000 cases now.

Do they die in 6 weeks?

We're at over 110,000 cases now.

What do cases have to do with the death toll?

Arizona, the hot spot, reported 1 death yesterday and 3 so far today.

Cases are above 2,000 for the day.

Not sure it make sense.

But that is what is being reported.

CBC polls...got to love em.

cbc.png

What do cases have to do with the death toll?

Cases of the virus lead to the death toll. A person can't die from the virus if they don't have it. The more people who have it the more people who will die with the death toll increasing. You can't be that stupid can you?

It's now over a month since your above post. The death toll has continued to rise. In fact it's increasing fast. That death total is now 122 thousand. It has increased by 12 thousand in just 5 weeks. At this rate there will be well over 200 thousand dead from this virus by the fall.

The number of cases has increased to 2,342,572 since your above post with the numbers of cases, hospitalizations and deaths spiking in some places in the nation. With no end in sight. At this rate we will have a few million cases by the fall.

That's what cases have to do with the death toll.

Cases of the virus lead to the death toll. A person can't die from the virus if they don't have it. The more people who have it the more people who will die with the death toll increasing. You can't be that stupid can you?

It's now over a month since your above post. The death toll has continued to rise. In fact it's risen fast. That death total is now 122 thousand. It has increased by 12 thousand in just 5 weeks. At this rate there will be well over 200 thousand dead from this virus by the fall.

The number of cases has risen to 2,342,572 since your above post with the numbers of both cases, hospitalizations and deaths spiking in some places in the nation. With no end in sight. At this rate we will have a few million cases by the fall.

That's what cases have to do with the death toll.

Where your dumbassery fails you....
Testing does not mean more deaths. In fact it will lead to less fatalities.

Do they die in 6 weeks?

We're over 200K.

Look here brother who you jivin with that cosmic debris.
Don't you waste your time on me.

Voters are not giving Trump much empathy for his fight with COVID

Most believe his cavalier attitude and insistence that others do not follow protocols led to his own infection

Forum List

Back