Trump's bump goes bust: Polls point to rising disapproval

The election is more than 6 months away. Things that haven't happened yet will weigh large on the results. I wouldn't sweat it if I were The Donald.

Republicans were going to run on.....
Trump may be an asshole, but look how great the economy is

Now the economy is in the dumps and Republicans have to run on......look at what a great job Trump did fighting the virus

The people aren’t buying it
Will you and others like you be on here touting Trumps accomplishments if the economy comes rushing back after it was decimated or will you fools be on to the next faux outrage?
The economy is not even close to bottoming out and it will be a long time before people are back at work.

It will not be business as usual by November, Trump can no longer run on......look how great my economy is

No he can run on "look how good the economy was before the China pandemic" which is all he needs to do. Remind people how bad it was under Obama and how good it was under him until a once in a lifetime pandemic hit.
That’s kind of a hard sell when you have a 20 percent unemployment rate and people’s 401 K in the dump.

Well, my economy used to be good

Yea well a pandemic will do that .But that doesn't mean people will flock to creepy Joe. The mother fucker can't even compose a sentence or keep his hands off of children.

Biden will offer stable leadership and a return to normalcy

People are tired of the constant drama, petty feuds and misinformation coming from Trump
Lol. If anything people are tired of the constant got you now from the democrats. Biden won't come even close to normality until they declare him mentally incompetent about four months into his possible presidency then the vp may offer it.
What democrats don't really have the balls to admit is that people are going to be voting for the vp not Biden without having any idea of the persons policies that they are voting for.
Once again with the Glass Houses attacks

Trump is mentally incompetent.
He wants to inject people with disinfectant
He claims windmills cause cancer
He says exercise is bad for you
He says George Washington captured airports
Lol. And really if you think that Biden is better then I feel sorry for you.
The guy said that they only thing we could do was reelect Trump. Claimed he was running for senate. Did not have any idea what state he was in. Claimed if you did not like him you could vote for the other Biden. Spent a number of minutes on a word salad that some thought might be about a vaccine.
His idea of healthcare is just another push for single payer, just a longer trip.

You don't link to a video wherein he stumbled over the words as you claim. Given that you didn't do so is evidence you don't have proof, and either made it up or echoed some right wing liar (sorry for being redundant, all right wingers are damn liars and thrive on character assassinations of Democrats and any one who doesn't salute the nazi or stars and bars flag).

Seems the claim that Biden made and I challenged wasn't liked; I asked for him to support his claim with evidence. Sad, the only response was an angry emoticon. The safe harbor of those who make damn lies and assassination the character of others, and those who are angry because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Biden has been a good husband and father.

A trait that Trump could never imagine.

What kind of "good husband" goes out and allegedly sexually assaults dames?

BTW, President Trump is on excellent terms with all 3 of his old ladies

What kind of "good father" raises kids like the whore mongering, crack obsessed Hunter? All of Trump's 5 children are very well behaved , very much together.

What kind of "good father" raises kids like the whore mongering, crack obsessed Hunter? All of Trump's 5 children are very well behaved , very much together.

What kind of nimrod makes up a fake name, doesn't even bother to change his voice, and then phones up tabloid rags to plant salacious gossip stories about how he's philandering on his own wife? What kind of dipshit then denies he did that, even after he admitted to it in court? And what kind of scumbag locks Stormy Daniels in a hotel room while his next wife is nursing their new baby?

What kind of nimrod makes up a fake name, doesn't even bother to change his voice, and then phones up tabloid rags to plant salacious gossip stories about how he's philandering on his own wife? What kind of dipshit then denies he did that, even after he admitted to it in court? And what kind of scumbag locks Stormy Daniels in a hotel room while his next wife is nursing their new baby?

It rhymes with "orange"

Trump's bump goes bust: Polls point to rising disapproval as voters sour on U.S. president's pandemic response
Lol.

Several years ago, a host comedian on TV was reading the following news: "Pope's popularity decreased 30%."

Then, he said, "Pope's popularity decreased, but... against who?

Do you get it?

Against who?

Nor the Pope and neither president Trump have an opponent.

Tell me, how much Biden's popularity has increased by his participation fighting against the Corona virus?

You see?

Your "bad news" are crap, good for nothing.

President Trump categorically denied the allegations made by Stormy Daniels, confessing to the fact that he never had relations with her.

The election is more than 6 months away. Things that haven't happened yet will weigh large on the results. I wouldn't sweat it if I were The Donald.

Now the economy is in the dumps and Republicans have to run on......look at what a great job Trump did fighting the virus

Will you and others like you be on here touting Trumps accomplishments if the economy comes rushing back after it was decimated or will you fools be on to the next faux outrage?
The economy is not even close to bottoming out and it will be a long time before people are back at work.

It will not be business as usual by November, Trump can no longer run on......look how great my economy is

Is it me or do you sound gleeful over the extent of the damage inflicted by the Obama Funded Wuhan Flu?

No he can run on "look how good the economy was before the China pandemic" which is all he needs to do. Remind people how bad it was under Obama and how good it was under him until a once in a lifetime pandemic hit.
That’s kind of a hard sell when you have a 20 percent unemployment rate and people’s 401 K in the dump.

Yea well a pandemic will do that .But that doesn't mean people will flock to creepy Joe. The mother fucker can't even compose a sentence or keep his hands off of children.

People are tired of the constant drama, petty feuds and misinformation coming from Trump
Lol. If anything people are tired of the constant got you now from the democrats. Biden won't come even close to normality until they declare him mentally incompetent about four months into his possible presidency then the vp may offer it.
What democrats don't really have the balls to admit is that people are going to be voting for the vp not Biden without having any idea of the persons policies that they are voting for.

The guy said that they only thing we could do was reelect Trump. Claimed he was running for senate. Did not have any idea what state he was in. Claimed if you did not like him you could vote for the other Biden. Spent a number of minutes on a word salad that some thought might be about a vaccine.
His idea of healthcare is just another push for single payer, just a longer trip.

You don't link to a video wherein he stumbled over the words as you claim. Given that you didn't do so is evidence you don't have proof, and either made it up or echoed some right wing liar (sorry for being redundant, all right wingers are damn liars and thrive on character assassinations of Democrats and any one who doesn't salute the nazi or stars and bars flag).
Biden stutters, always has

Conservatives mock it as a sign of dementia

President Trump categorically denied the allegations made by Stormy Daniels, confessing to the fact that he never had relations with her.

Paid a lot of money to shut her up

Paid a lot of money to shut her up

Apparently not, as she didn't shut up.

In any event, Trump made it crystal clear that nothing happened between him and this hoe. The only one who said so was Convicted Felon and Liar Mike Cohen, a disgraced NY ambulance chaser. As far as Daniels' is concerned, apparently she had relations with someone else and mixed up Mr. Trump with them. Her testimony was that it was someone with a small penis. Trump's testimony in his debate with Marco Rubio, was "Believe me there is no problem with that, when Rubio made a similar accusation.

Biden is unquestionably better than Trump

His decades of experience in the Senate and VP have shown a man who is pragmatic, bipartisan and respected around the globe.

As opposed to our petty, man-child sitting in the White House today
You mean the guy that can't keep his hands off women and girls? Even though his wife promised he would do better? The fellow that eulogized Strom Thurmon the biggest racist in America? You think everyone is excited about the guy who voted for school segregation? You really think that people are excited about the guy whose crime bill was the reason for the largest mass incarceration in American history.

There will be lots of time for a large recovery by the time the election roles around.
True it may come down to how many dead vote for him but I don't think it will even come close to helping.

Yeah fortunately he is also a rapist, a racist. He has allowed his son to make money off his name and may have done the same for himself. The guy doesn't just stutter he has a problem with memory.
You still have not admitted that the people would still be voting for his vp not for him.

Lol. So you admit that you are trying to defend a person that you have never watched or listened to. Why is that not surprising. Love how you resort to the usual leftist defense of Nazi every time you realize you have no defense. Well it along with the race card has been done to death in the lefts crazy attempts to defend the indefensible.

LOL, which lie was that? He's been noted to have lied and/or mislead the American People 16,000 + times since he took the oath of office.

Why anyone will vote for this damn liar and incompetent jerk who has put American's in harms way to protect himself is almost beyond belief!

Is it me or do you sound gleeful over the extent of the damage inflicted by the Obama Funded Wuhan Flu?

Frank, you are one more stupid post away from being ignored. Grow up!

Even before Trump's incompetence caused the death of over 60,000 Americans to the virus, (I REPEAT: SIXTY THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS), everyone knew Trump dodged the draft multiple times (bone spurs my ass), he cheated on his wife, paid prostitutes for sex, and still the dump Trump lovers voted for him. Trump is as unAmerican as Stalin. And any Americans that support for him is unAmerican.

Trump's bump goes bust: Polls point to rising disapproval as voters sour on U.S. president's pandemic response

Are even the uneducated backwater hicks that comprise Trump supporters waking up? Do they finally see what everyone with even an ounce of I.Q. can see that Trump is not only extremely incompetent, but because of the position they put him in, EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. 54000 Americans dead. Let me repeat: FIFTY-FOUR THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS! Dead bodies piling up being buried in mass graves on American territory. In a few more days America will experience more deaths than experienced throughout the Vietnam War. Get that through your thick skulls when you protest against common sense of stay at home orders.

80'000 die in the US during a bad flu season so whats your point?
People are pissed because they want to get back to work but dems like you are fighting that all the way in an attempt to crash the economy so it will lesson the chance of Trump being re elected.
Do they die in 6 weeks?

When 80k have died get back with me.

By the time you make out the big words, we will have 80,000 deaths due to your blob's botching of the response.

Do you need an update when we get to 100K deaths too?

Are even the uneducated backwater hicks that comprise Trump supporters waking up? Do they finally see what everyone with even an ounce of I.Q. can see that Trump is not only extremely incompetent, but because of the position they put him in, EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. 54000 Americans dead. Let me repeat: FIFTY-FOUR THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS! Dead bodies piling up being buried in mass graves on American territory. In a few more days America will experience more deaths than experienced throughout the Vietnam War. Get that through your thick skulls when you protest against common sense of stay at home orders.

80'000 die in the US during a bad flu season so whats your point?
People are pissed because they want to get back to work but dems like you are fighting that all the way in an attempt to crash the economy so it will lesson the chance of Trump being re elected.
Do they die in 6 weeks?

When 80k have died get back with me.

By the time you make out the big words, we will have 80,000 deaths due to your blob's botching of the response.

Do you need an update when we get to 100K deaths too?

So right up there with a bad flu season?

Forum List

Back