Trump's bump goes bust: Polls point to rising disapproval

The election is more than 6 months away. Things that haven't happened yet will weigh large on the results. I wouldn't sweat it if I were The Donald.

Republicans were going to run on.....
Trump may be an asshole, but look how great the economy is

Now the economy is in the dumps and Republicans have to run on......look at what a great job Trump did fighting the virus

The people aren’t buying it
Will you and others like you be on here touting Trumps accomplishments if the economy comes rushing back after it was decimated or will you fools be on to the next faux outrage?
The economy is not even close to bottoming out and it will be a long time before people are back at work.

It will not be business as usual by November, Trump can no longer run on......look how great my economy is

No he can run on "look how good the economy was before the China pandemic" which is all he needs to do. Remind people how bad it was under Obama and how good it was under him until a once in a lifetime pandemic hit.
That’s kind of a hard sell when you have a 20 percent unemployment rate and people’s 401 K in the dump.

Well, my economy used to be good

Yea well a pandemic will do that .But that doesn't mean people will flock to creepy Joe. The mother fucker can't even compose a sentence or keep his hands off of children.

Biden will offer stable leadership and a return to normalcy

People are tired of the constant drama, petty feuds and misinformation coming from Trump
/----/ Old Joe doesn't know what state he's in. He wouldn't last 5 minutes in a standing debate with Trump. Besides, the effort now is to eliminate him as a candidate and replace him with someone else. Follow the sex scandal.
Biden will destroy trump in a debate. The effort you are talking about is non existent. I would not be talking about sex scandals if I were a trump supporter.

The election is more than 6 months away. Things that haven't happened yet will weigh large on the results. I wouldn't sweat it if I were The Donald.

Now the economy is in the dumps and Republicans have to run on......look at what a great job Trump did fighting the virus

Will you and others like you be on here touting Trumps accomplishments if the economy comes rushing back after it was decimated or will you fools be on to the next faux outrage?
The economy is not even close to bottoming out and it will be a long time before people are back at work.

It will not be business as usual by November, Trump can no longer run on......look how great my economy is

No he can run on "look how good the economy was before the China pandemic" which is all he needs to do. Remind people how bad it was under Obama and how good it was under him until a once in a lifetime pandemic hit.
He won't be able to do that. He'll get chewed up and exposed by the guy who was vice president during that time.
/----/ " He'll get chewed up and exposed by the guy who was vice president during that time. "
Joe Biden quote: ""And, in addition to that, in addition to that we have to make sure that we, we are in a position that we are, well met me go the second thing, I've spoken enough on that,"

Biden will destroy trump in a debate.

Former Vice President Joe Biden lays out plan to combat coronavirus

trump has no plan.

THE BIDEN PLAN TO COMBAT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) AND PREPARE FOR FUTURE GLOBAL HEALTH THREATS

The Biden Plan calls for:

• Restoring trust, credibility, and common purpose.
  • Mounting an effective national emergency response that saves lives, protects frontline workers, and minimizes the spread of COVID-19.
  • Eliminating cost barriers for prevention of and care for COVID-19.
  • Pursuing decisive economic measures to help hard-hit workers, families, and small businesses and to stabilize the American economy.
  • Rallying the world to confront this crisis while laying the foundation for the future.
Biden understands that this is a dynamic situation. The steps proposed below are a start. As the crisis unfolds, Biden will build on this policy to address new challenges.

And what's the trump plan?

President Trump Suggests ‘Injecting’ Disinfectant as Coronavirus Cure

trump has no plan.

I watched the video and Sleepy Joe has no specifics. How long will he keep the American economy shut down, if he is elected? He doesn't say.

What treatments is he working on that might have hope in treating this? He doesn't say that either.

All that he suggests is that the American people kiss the ass of the Red China dominated WHO racket. Not a solution.

RCP poll had Hillary up by more than ten points in the fall of 2016 so it seems that "real clear politics ain't as clear as they claim. Notice what's missing is a poll about support for Biden
This ain't 2016. There was no president in 2016 mishandling a pandemic that will have infected over 1 million and killed over 100,000 people by the date of the election.
Trump will live or die based on his performance during this crisis

So far, his performance has been shaky. Most damning is the number of people who don’t trust what he is saying

Remember this, and never forget, RW. This is a worldwide, global Coronavirus Panic. Not just America.

People will see how Mexico, Italy, France, Ireland, Congo, Kenya, Bangladesh all deal with this, and if America is still the World Leader when the dust settles, people will realize that our current leadership is a lot better than having Sleepy Joe groping the queen of England.
I know what this is and I also know that we have more infections than the next 4 of the top five infected countries combined and 1/4ths of all the deaths while not being 1/4 of the earths population. Smaller less affluent countries are doing a better job managing this than we are.

Americas situation is because of trump.

So you disagree with America's Lockdown Policies?
No.

That’s kind of a hard sell when you have a 20 percent unemployment rate and people’s 401 K in the dump.

Yea well a pandemic will do that .But that doesn't mean people will flock to creepy Joe. The mother fucker can't even compose a sentence or keep his hands off of children.

People are tired of the constant drama, petty feuds and misinformation coming from Trump
Lol. If anything people are tired of the constant got you now from the democrats. Biden won't come even close to normality until they declare him mentally incompetent about four months into his possible presidency then the vp may offer it.
What democrats don't really have the balls to admit is that people are going to be voting for the vp not Biden without having any idea of the persons policies that they are voting for.

trump has no plan.

I watched the video and Sleepy Joe has no specifics. How long will he keep the American economy shut down, if he is elected? He doesn't say.

What treatments is he working on that might have hope in treating this? He doesn't say that either.

All that he suggests is that the American people kiss the ass of the Red China dominated WHO racket. Not a solution.

He has more specifics in his speech than trump has had at any time. He has not said what you claim. .

If you are a trump supporter you might want to shut up about kissing Chinas ass.

U.S. President Donald Trump praises China's response to coronavirus outbreak

trump has no plan.

He didn't say, because no one - and especially trump - has any precise knowledge on what tomorrow brings. Trump cunning*** rhetoric is what put him in the White House, American voters are too smart to be fooled b him again.

***Cunning defined:
Adjective: having or showing skill in achieving one's ends by deceit or evasion.
Noun: skill in achieving one's ends by deceit.

Lol. If anything people are tired of the constant got you now from the democrats. Biden won't come even close to normality until they declare him mentally incompetent about four months into his possible presidency then the vp may offer it.
What democrats don't really have the balls to admit is that people are going to be voting for the vp not Biden without having any idea of the persons policies that they are voting for.
Once again with the Glass Houses attacks

Trump is mentally incompetent.
He wants to inject people with disinfectant
He claims windmills cause cancer
He says exercise is bad for you
He says George Washington captured airports

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Lol. And really if you think that Biden is better then I feel sorry for you.
The guy said that they only thing we could do was reelect Trump. Claimed he was running for senate. Did not have any idea what state he was in. Claimed if you did not like him you could vote for the other Biden. Spent a number of minutes on a word salad that some thought might be about a vaccine.
His idea of healthcare is just another push for single payer, just a longer trip.

The guy said that they only thing we could do was reelect Trump. Claimed he was running for senate. Did not have any idea what state he was in. Claimed if you did not like him you could vote for the other Biden. Spent a number of minutes on a word salad that some thought might be about a vaccine.
His idea of healthcare is just another push for single payer, just a longer trip.
Biden is unquestionably better than Trump

His decades of experience in the Senate and VP have shown a man who is pragmatic, bipartisan and respected around the globe.

As opposed to our petty, man-child sitting in the White House today

His decades of experience in the Senate and VP have shown a man who is pragmatic, bipartisan and respected around the globe.

You mean the guy that can't keep his hands off women and girls? Even though his wife promised he would do better? The fellow that eulogized Strom Thurmon the biggest racist in America? You think everyone is excited about the guy who voted for school segregation? You really think that people are excited about the guy whose crime bill was the reason for the largest mass incarceration in American history.

There will be lots of time for a large recovery by the time the election roles around.
True it may come down to how many dead vote for him but I don't think it will even come close to helping.

trump has no plan.

He didn't say, because no one - and especially trump - has any precise knowledge on what tomorrow brings. Trump cunning*** rhetoric is what put him in the White House, American voters are too smart to be fooled b him again.

***Cunning defined:
Adjective: having or showing skill in achieving one's ends by deceit or evasion.
Noun: skill in achieving one's ends by deceit.

/—-/ Trump delivered on his promises.

Biden stutters. He admits it. Something Trump would never do, admit to a fault.

Trump is a pathological liar. His first impulse is to lie and when caught....lie some more

You mean the guy that can't keep his hands off women and girls? Even though his wife promised he would do better? The fellow that eulogized Strom Thurmon the biggest racist in America? You think everyone is excited about the guy who voted for school segregation? You really think that people are excited about the guy whose crime bill was the reason for the largest mass incarceration in American history.

There will be lots of time for a large recovery by the time the election roles around.
True it may come down to how many dead vote for him but I don't think it will even come close to helping.
Biden has been a good husband and father.

A trait that Trump could never imagine.

You don't link to a video wherein he stumbled over the words as you claim. Given that you didn't do so is evidence you don't have proof, and either made it up or echoed some right wing liar (sorry for being redundant, all right wingers are damn liars and thrive on character assassinations of Democrats and any one who doesn't salute the nazi or stars and bars flag).

Forum List

Back