Trump's cabinet is outstanding

You can add Ben Carson, potentially Department of Housing and Urban Development.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/ben-carson-hints-accepted-post-173013886.html

Is this the same Ben Carson as....

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...iowans-how-stupid-are-they-to-believe-carson/

"
Donald Trump Asks Iowans: ‘How Stupid’ Are They to Believe Ben Carson?"

"Donald J. Trump unleashed a torrent of insults on Thursday against his main rival, Ben Carson, comparing him to a child molester in a television interview"

Perfect for the job if he's rejecting it then accepting it, just like Trump does on everything.

"Mr. Trump, we need your pick for the Department of Housing and Urban Development."

"Urban you say?"
:eusa_think:

The joke is the last 8 years.
When you look at where Bush left us and how Obama is leaving Trump, I really don't understand where you get that from.

When Bush left office, the DOW was around 7,000, now it will be above 19 thousand.

Before Obama put in his first budget, unemployment went to over 10%, now it's under 5%.

78 straight months of economic growth.

Bush let Bin Laden go to continue to plot for 6 more years. Obama took him out.

The list is endless. You can hate Obama because he's black, but you can't be blind to what the GOP handed him and the excellent job he's done. Scuz me, I need to go get some cheap gas so I can drive to the affordable care office.

Turing out to be a fucking joke.
It well could turn out that way, on the other hand would you even consider the possibility that it might be interesting to see how a non political President working with for the most part a non political cabinet could turn out?
What we have quit working years ago, and people have been growing apart, this could be the turning point where we all started working TOGETHER with the best interest of the country in our minds.

Turing out to be a fucking joke.
It well could turn out that way, on the other hand would you even consider the possibility that it might be interesting to see how a non political President working with for the most part a non political cabinet could turn out?
What we have quit working years ago, and people have been growing apart, this could be the turning point where we all started working TOGETHER with the best interest of the country in our minds.

It probably wouldn't be so bad if he was actually putting people into positions that made sense. Why is Ben Carson not over the Department of Health and Human Services?

Why not Romney for Sec. of the Treasury? Isn't Romney a business guy? Why make him Sec. of State?

The joke is the last 8 years.
When you look at where Bush left us and how Obama is leaving Trump, I really don't understand where you get that from.

When Bush left office, the DOW was around 7,000, now it will be above 19 thousand.

Before Obama put in his first budget, unemployment went to over 10%, now it's under 5%.

78 straight months of economic growth.

Bush let Bin Laden go to continue to plot for 6 more years. Obama took him out.

The list is endless. You can hate Obama because he's black, but you can't be blind to what the GOP handed him and the excellent job he's done. Scuz me, I need to go get some cheap gas so I can drive to the affordable care office.
The Blamer is a incompetent fool.
And you are one stupid sunbich for thinking otherwise.

Forum List

Back