Trumps campaign based on "Springtime for Hitler"

Trump could take a shit in to his supporters mouth and tell them that they loved it. The first thing they would do is post here how it was the best shit they ever ate and how Trump is fulfilling everything he promised.

Even though Trump is a rich man, he's the first "common man" to be in the White House since Truman.

I.E. He has the typical American mindset.

Trump is the most out of touch President to ever occupy the White House

He is totally clueless on popular culture, movies, books, music and humor
He really does not know how to deal with people.....only how he wants others to deal with him

Common man?
Trump doesn't know how to ride a bike, change a car tire, change a diaper, cook a hamburger, fill his car with gas

iu

Lies. Maybe not a pedal bike, but still a 2-wheeler:

Great picture....

Shows an Obama willing to play with his little girls, actually go out and have FUN with his family

Something Trump has never been capable of.

And yes....Trump does not know how to ride a bike or swim

Because you were there, right? :rolleyes:

Holy crap, I wayyyy understimated the "Trump hurt my butt" threads that will be in 2018, probably by 4-500%. :eek:

Even though Trump is a rich man, he's the first "common man" to be in the White House since Truman.

He really does not know how to deal with people.....only how he wants others to deal with him

Common man?
Trump doesn't know how to ride a bike, change a car tire, change a diaper, cook a hamburger, fill his car with gas

iu

Great picture....

Shows an Obama willing to play with his little girls, actually go out and have FUN with his family

And yes....Trump does not know how to ride a bike

you have a citation ?

I have some of my best people looking into it
They can't believe what they are finding

The bigots love Trump. Bigotry is the only thing they care about. Everything thing else is just noise. Trump is right about shooting someone on 5th Ave, his bigots would still love him, even if he shot a white person

no not true

Actually he's spot on. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see this.
Spot on? He is scapegoating immigrants like Hitler scapegoated the Jews. Bigots love that

Common man?

iu

Lies. Maybe not a pedal bike, but still a 2-wheeler:

Great picture....

Because you were there, right? :rolleyes:

Holy crap, I wayyyy understimated the "Trump hurt my butt" threads that will be in 2018, probably by 4-500%. :eek:

President Obama jumped on his daughters bike and rode it

Something Trump would never dream of doing and he is not even capable of riding a bike (maybe with training wheels)

The bigots love Trump. Bigotry is the only thing they care about. Everything thing else is just noise. Trump is right about shooting someone on 5th Ave, his bigots would still love him, even if he shot a white person

no not true

Spot on? He is scapegoating immigrants like Hitler scapegoated the Jews. Bigots love that

Yes, I agree with you.

For Trump cultists on this thread alone to NOT recognize and admit to the MANY character flaws of this idiot-in-chief........., is downright insane.

Bill Clinton had many character flaws ie narcissism, adultery, sexual predator, settled with women to avoid rape charges etc. You didn't mind then....now you do.

no not true

Oh? So like, illegals never compete with Americans for jobs or anything, right?

Yeah, GFY. I've been beat out of jobs for me and my black and Cuban friend about 9x in the past 7 years by the same fat white cracker that works a crew of 6-8 illegals when there's only 3 of us.

That dog ain't gonna hunt, boy. You got life fucked up.

Common man?

iu

Great picture....

Trump has made you lose your mind, and it's funny. Go Trump!

Common man?

iu

Great picture....

Trump has made you lose your mind, and it's funny. Go Trump!

Sounds like Bannon
What you guys claim as soon as someone disagrees with you

For Trump cultists on this thread alone to NOT recognize and admit to the MANY character flaws of this idiot-in-chief........., is downright insane.

Bill Clinton had many character flaws ie narcissism, adultery, sexual predator, settled with women to avoid rape charges etc. You didn't mind then....now you do.

Bill Clinton was a horn dog but far from a narcissist. While any man who reaches that position has to have some ego, Clinton was capable of laughing at himself, using self depreciating humor, admitting fault

Trumps delicate ego will allow for none of that. While Trump is capable of mocking other people, he cannot stand the slightest insult without going into a tirade

no not true

Oh? So like, illegals never compete with Americans for jobs or anything, right?

Yeah, GFY. I've been beat out of jobs for me and my black and Cuban friend about 9x in the past 7 years by the same fat white cracker that works a crew of 6-8 illegals when there's only 3 of us.

That dog ain't gonna hunt, boy. You got life fucked up.
Blaming them for crime, or because some lazy schmuck can't /won't get a job is scapegoating, pure hate politics, Hitler would smile.

Trump had little intention of actually winning the election

He wanted to get in the race, get all the attention he could gather, build a populist Trump brand and then profit off the experience

He never believed people would be stupid enough to actually buy the snake oil he was selling

As revealed yesterday, Trump never thought he would actually win. His campaign was right out of " The Producers"
Run a campaign you know will bomb and then live off the attention

Like in the Producers.......Trump was shocked when the audience actually believed it

Trump’s big screw up, was targeting low-information-voters. He didn’t realize how many voters in the US, that covered that demographic there were.
Thanks Trump! :bang3:

Forum List

Back