Trumps campaign based on "Springtime for Hitler"

As revealed yesterday, Trump never thought he would actually win. His campaign was right out of " The Producers"
Run a campaign you know will bomb and then live off the attention

Like in the Producers.......Trump was shocked when the audience actually believed it

I heard that reference yesterday it's a great one. It makes perfect sense when in hindsight you recall all of the crazy shit Trump did that should have sunk him.

No, it doesn't.

Trump didn't expect to win. He was planning a post election tv network enterprise all the time he was 'campaigning'.

so? he was planning for any and all outcomes------a sign of mental health

As revealed yesterday, Trump never thought he would actually win. His campaign was right out of " The Producers"
Run a campaign you know will bomb and then live off the attention

Like in the Producers.......Trump was shocked when the audience actually believed it

I heard that reference yesterday it's a great one. It makes perfect sense when in hindsight you recall all of the crazy shit Trump did that should have sunk him.

No, it doesn't.

Trump didn't expect to win. He was planning a post election tv network enterprise all the time he was 'campaigning'.

Sure. FIne. I will play.

Give my your sure to support this moronic claim, keep it brief and focused, if you can, lefty.

Anything else, will be taken as an admission that you are knowingly lying.

We live in a weird time when the New Yorker is peddling conspiracy theories on the word of the editor of Breitbart, and hardcore leftist are so desperate, they will lap it up. So interesting.

"This was a real-life version of Mel Brooks's The Producers, where the mistaken outcome trusted by everyone in Trump's inner circle -- that they would lose the election -- wound up exposing them for who they really were."

"The candidate and his top lieutenants believed they could get all the benefits of almost becoming president without having to change their behavior or their worldview one whit."

Even though Trump is a rich man, he's the first "common man" to be in the White House since Truman.

I.E. He has the typical American mindset.

Trump is the most out of touch President to ever occupy the White House

He is totally clueless on popular culture, movies, books, music and humor
He really does not know how to deal with people.....only how he wants others to deal with him

Common man?
Trump doesn't know how to ride a bike, change a car tire, change a diaper, cook a hamburger, fill his car with gas

Even though Trump is a rich man, he's the first "common man" to be in the White House since Truman.

He really does not know how to deal with people.....only how he wants others to deal with him

Common man?
Trump doesn't know how to ride a bike, change a car tire, change a diaper, cook a hamburger, fill his car with gas

iu

iu

"There was, in the space of little more than an hour, in Steve Bannon's not unamused observation, a befuddled Trump morphing into a disbelieving Trump and then into a horrified Trump. But still to come was the final transformation: Suddenly, Donald Trump became a man who believed that he deserved to be, and was wholly capable of being, the president of the United States."

The best thing about Trump is how he has the dumb liberal fanatics on a leash and jerks them all of the time just to hear them whine.

Common man?

iu

Great picture....

Shows an Obama willing to play with his little girls, actually go out and have FUN with his family

Something Trump has never been capable of.

And yes....Trump does not know how to ride a bike or swim

Last edited:

Common man?

iu

Great picture....

Shows an Obama willing to play with his little girls, actually go out and have FUN with his family

Something Trump has never been capable of.

And yes....Trump does not know how to ride a bike

you have a citation ?

The bigots love Trump. Bigotry is the only thing they care about. Everything thing else is just noise. Trump is right about shooting someone on 5th Ave, his bigots would still love him, even if he shot a white person

The bigots love Trump. Bigotry is the only thing they care about. Everything thing else is just noise. Trump is right about shooting someone on 5th Ave, his bigots would still love him, even if he shot a white person

no not true

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

What exactly do you find to be "common man" about Trump?

This answer is sure to be comedy gold.

Forum List

Back