Trump's CNN Town Hall Highlights

"Go fuck yourself ..."

Seriously, poster Sea7, are you OK?
"Go f*ck yourself"......as a response to a sincere inquiry about your well-being?
I have no way of knowing what unresolved anger issues may be percolating within you, but you do seem to have a full tank of grievance and unhappiness
with the life you have built for yourself and your family.

Good luck, we all here wish you well and sincerely hope life improves for you. And your family.

She wasn't hostile at all. Trump would tell a lie and she would repeat it back to him. That's why he called her nasty... Because she repeated his lies back to him verbatim.
She was supposed to be fair and unbiased. Hell, she even wore the white pantsuit other lefty women wear to show their true colors. She was not fair and unbiased whatsoever.

Seriously, poster Sea7, are you OK?
"Go f*ck yourself"......as a response to a sincere inquiry about your well-being?
I have no way of knowing what unresolved anger issues may be percolating within you, but you do seem to have a full tank of grievance and unhappiness
with the life you have built for yourself and your family.

Good luck, we all here wish you well and sincerely hope life improves for you. And your family.
See? You can't help yourself.
Bye!

I used to be that way, but recently I have decided that life is too short and that some people do not rate my time to even read what they are posting. Every now and then I take people off ignore to see if they have changed, so far none have.
I prefer reading the full spectrum of thought. From highly intelligent and informative posts to obvious troll or shill comments. It's the best way to get a clear reflection of modern thought and a general idea of the social mindset. From what I've gathered in recent years ... America is in big trouble.

I prefer reading the full spectrum of thought. From highly intelligent and informative posts to obvious troll or shill comments. It's the best way to get a clear reflection of modern thought and a general idea of the social mindset. From what I've gathered in recent years ... America is in big trouble.

I understand where you are coming from, I used to feel that way. But just do not any longer. The same reason I do not watch The Real Housewives is why I do not choose to read the post from some people.

But yes, the country is fucked. That is why in 6 years when I retire it will not be in this country.

I understand where you are coming from, I used to feel that way. But just do not any longer. The same reason I do not watch The Real Housewives is why I do not choose to read the post from some people.

But yes, the country is fucked. That is why in 6 years when I retire it will not be in this country.
My desire and plan is to remain in America, but to find a cabin deep in the woods. I want to live off grid with solar for power; a substantial green house; chickens for meat and eggs; goats for milk (and perhaps meat); and near a water source (for water and fish). Totally off grid and totally self-reliant. Whether I reach that goal or not is yet to be seen.

As for moving from America … I would consider it if there was a better place to move. At this point … I can't think of a single nation on earth that isn't screwed at the moment (with the possible exception of Iceland). Costa Rica may have potential, but it's a sitting duck.

My desire and plan is to remain in America, but to find a cabin deep in the woods. I want to live off grid with solar for power; a substantial green house; chickens for meat and eggs; goats for milk (and perhaps meat); and near a water source (for water and fish). Totally off grid and totally self-reliant. Whether I reach that goal or not is yet to be seen.

As for moving from America … I would consider it if there was a better place to move. At this point … I can't think of a single nation on earth that isn't screwed at the moment (with the possible exception of Iceland). Costa Rica may have potential, but it's a sitting duck.

Right now our plan is to move to Panama. It has better infrastructure than Costa Rica and will always be a politically relevant country due to the canal. In reading about it and talking to Ex-pats there now via forums, it has a far more stable government and economy than the US. They are very open to people like us coming there to retire and offer a nice range of benefits. We have more than enough to have a comfortable retirement in the US, but there it will be far more than comfortable and it will allow us to travel even more than we could if we stayed here.

We have 6 years till we both feel comfortable calling it a career, till then we will visit Panama every year on vacation and the the perfect place to settle down in a community of like minded expats.

First of all, Democrats are bigots who can't conceive of any other opinion being valid. That's why they can't differentiate between lies and differences of opinions. Second, the child like bigot they called a moderator was annoying to listen to with her unhinged interruptions of Trump's answers. She reminded me of AOC. All in all, it was a good decision to do the town hall but poorly executed.
trump began lying when he opened his mouth and his lying only end when the poorly conceived segment ended. He sees himself as untouchable, in the legal sense. But every time he opens his orange lips, he is helping one of the prosecutors investigating his crimes.

You mean like all the non-evidence presented by that hag, Carroll?
No, not the case where he was found liable for his Sexual Abuse of that women who looked like the Dirty Don's poor first wife. I meant more like the factless allegations about the 2020 election Trumpybear and his lawyers made in public but refuse to make in the courtrooms because they lacked actual evidence.

Fv5CNe7XsAESNFf.jpg

No, not the case where he was found liable for his Sexual Abuse of that women who looked like the Dirty Don's poor first wife. I meant more like the factless allegations about the 2020 election Trumpybear and his lawyers made in public but refuse to make in the courtrooms because they lacked actual evidence.
You mean like all of that evidence that judges refused to allow to be seen in court?

What little they did allow in the K. Lake trial the judge dismissed claiming it was just an honest mistake.

Where are you going? I'm seriously interested. I retire in 3 years and I am single so it has crossed my mind.

Right now the plan is Panama. They are very open to Expats moving there to retire. A lot of benefits with the retirement visa. Low cost of living, great weather, a more stable government and economy than the US.

I have already even started working on learning Spanish.

Right now the plan is Panama. They are very open to Expats moving there to retire. A lot of benefits with the retirement visa. Low cost of living, great weather, a more stable government and economy than the US.

I have already even started working on learning Spanish.
Thanks

Forum List

Back