🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's CNN Town Hall Highlights

Some hostility? She was going after Trump from minute one and never stopped. But it was not the crowd for her to score any points. She wound up making a fool out of herself. Trump handled her masterfully. But, I have to say, I was very extremely disappointed with CNN. Over the last few months they had me actually believing that they were trying to go down a new road of being fair and balanced, unlike who they had been before. But, instead, they assigned a big anti-Trumper to being the moderator, exposing the fact that they have not changed their stripes one bit. I went into the night expecting that she was going to be unbiased and fair but it might just as well have been Schumer or Pelosi as the moderator. A moderator, any moderator, should be unbiased and fair, otherwise, then what is the point?

She wasn't hostile at all. Trump would tell a lie and she would repeat it back to him. That's why he called her nasty... Because she repeated his lies back to him verbatim.

She wasn't hostile at all. Trump would tell a lie and she would repeat it back to him. That's why he called her nasty... Because she repeated his lies back to him verbatim.
The interesting thing -- well, one of them -- is that he made zero (0) attempt to reach out to independents and moderates. Zero.

Just the same shit we've seen since Escalator Day. Denial, pugilism, personal attacks.

I thought he might, but I should know better. He doesn't have the capacity to do anything outside his little world. Like a child.

The interesting thing -- well, one of them -- is that he made zero (0) attempt to reach out to independents and moderates. Zero.

Just the same shit we've seen since Escalator Day. Denial, pugilism, personal attacks.

I thought he might, but I should know better. He doesn't have the capacity to do anything outside his little world. Like a child.

True. He didn't reach out. Maybe he is sabotaging himself again. Does he get to keep the money?

He's using his loss in the rape/defamation suit to raise funds

True. He didn't reach out. Maybe he is sabotaging himself again. Does he get to keep the money?

He's using his loss in the rape/defamation suit to raise funds
Yeah, probably. That doesn't mean that he still can't win in 2024, but he obviously thinks he can do it with just his base, and he has to hope that the economy tanks so that he can grab some from the middle.

He is absolutely self-possessed, absolutely single-minded, like a child.

It was a trump Lyaton. It told more lies in that session than most people tell all year.
First of all, Democrats are bigots who can't conceive of any other opinion being valid. That's why they can't differentiate between lies and differences of opinions. Second, the child like bigot they called a moderator was annoying to listen to with her unhinged interruptions of Trump's answers. She reminded me of AOC. All in all, it was a good decision to do the town hall but poorly executed.

First of all, Democrats are bigots who can't conceive of any other opinion being valid. That's why they can't differentiate between lies and differences of opinions. Second, the child like bigot they called a moderator was annoying to listen to with her unhinged interruptions of Trump's answers. She reminded me of AOC. All in all, it was a good decision to do the town hall but poorly executed.

Trump lied and lied ..

It's a miracle the police showed so much restraint. I'm actually surprised the Capitol wasn't littered with dead bodies and red hats.

As the Insurrectionist-in-Chief sat jerking off for three hours watching his minions attempt a coup, he could have stopped it at any time, but chose instead to stoke them with tweets, encouraging their actions.

They beat and electrocuted a policeman into a heart attack.

The officer at the last barricade heard hours of his fellow officers being mauled by the insurrectionists. He heard officers asking their last messages be passed on to their families.

I would have shot Babbitt, too, seeing the mob right behind her.

Fuck these tards. Trump could have stopped it, and deliberatley did not. In fact, he egged them on, siccing them on his Vice President.

Every drop of blood shed that day is on his hands.

They were going to hang Mike Pence. They had a real gallows and everything! It was soooooo scary! Even on TV. I had to hide in my safe space for hours! I worried about AOCs life while I lay shaking in the corner!

I knew what was going to happen even before it happened.

The poster 'mudwhistle' is referencing the January 6th attack on our elected representatives at the Capitol.
He says he knew it was going to happen beforehand.
A curious statement, in my opinion.
So, I'll ask 'mudwhistle' how he knew? And what did he do to warn the MAGA's who executed it?
Or warn the police that they were about to be attacked?
Or his own Congressional reps...his Congressman and his Senator and their staffs?
Did he call the FBI?

What did poster 'mudwhistle' proactively do as a responsible citizen of America?

I was surprised that Trump got a standing ovation at the CNN Town Hall Meeting. He was met with cheers and a very positive audience. This may be the first time in history that CNN didn't handpick a bunch of angry lunatics to fill the chairs. Anyway, NTD News offers some of the highlights of the event. As expected, the female host attempted some hostility but Trump was able to drown her out (to his credit):

Oh, but that's EXACTLY what they did... handpicked a bunch of angry lunatics... gulping-down Rumps's Same Old $hit... bore, bore, bore... :auiqs.jpg:

She was repeating the Saul Alinsky mantra. She was bringing up the past and to keep the current problems reduced to the viewers. Trump just went with it. He knows how to handle Progs. All I know is that we lived better with him than Joe. Wait until Joe's next social security COLA undercuts the real inflation again.

The poster 'mudwhistle' is referencing the January 6th attack on our elected representatives at the Capitol.
He says he knew it was going to happen beforehand.
A curious statement, in my opinion.
So, I'll ask 'mudwhistle' how he knew? And what did he do to warn the MAGA's who executed it?
Or warn the police that they were about to be attacked?
Or his own Congressional reps...his Congressman and his Senator and their staffs?
Did he call the FBI?

What did poster 'mudwhistle' proactively do as a responsible citizen of America?
Just like Fauci PREDICTED that Trump would face a SUPRISE infectious disease outbreak; a PANDEMIC he predicted.
Just like that, right you pretentious pos?

Trump lied and lied ..
I chose not to watch it with the full expectation that it would be the sort of ambush CNN is known for. I guess CNN is trying to raise viewership, so they had to swallow a red pill (just this once).

The interviewer was very calm and patient with the repeated lying. You should have watched it.

Trump lied and lied ..

The interviewer was very calm and patient with the repeated lying. You should have watched it.
She was rude, cold, biased, and clearly pushing a lopsided agenda. If she were truly seeking the truth, she would have kindly asked her questions and allow Trump to fully explain himself without interrupting him. Let the viewing audience decide if he was telling the truth or not. Give him a chance to present the facts as he understood them. Instead … she was aggressively trying to push CNN's narrative and had no interest whatsoever in the truth.

She was rude, cold, biased, and clearly pushing a lopsided agenda. If she were truly seeking the truth, she would have kindly asked her questions and allow Trump to fully explain himself without interrupting him. Let the viewing audience decide if he was telling the truth or not. Give him a chance to present the facts as he understood them. Instead … she was aggressively trying to push CNN's narrative and had no interest whatsoever in the truth.

How do you know this if you did not watch it?

Forum List

Back