Trump's CNN Town Hall Highlights

I turned it on for one minute and saw some girl grilling him about the top secret documents they found at Mar el Lago. Her hatred was obvious and her questioning rivaled that of the inquisition or a Nazi camp. If the girl had a weapon, she would have shot Trump on the spot. That's why I turned it off after a minute.
It was a trump Lyaton. It told more lies in that session than most people tell all year.

Triggered Snowflakes. They can't handle the truth anymore. Their biggest beef is that Trump lost a court case from a woman who perjured herself claiming he raped her.
That was the only purpose for the case. To give women a rational excuse not to listen to him.
$50 bucks they never would have bothered if he hadn't decided to run for office.

Democraps don't campaign anymore.
They just hold show-trials.

Bottom line folks ... CNN did Trump a massive favor. They clinched his nomination and likely his 3rd term. I say 3rd term because he's actually our current President but suffered a coup in 2020.

Former President Donald Trump may have provided additional evidence in multiple investigations during his CNN town hall event on Wednesday, legal experts say.

"All three ongoing criminal cases got new evidence tonight against Trump," tweeted national security attorney Bradley Moss. "He is confessing on live television."

Former President Donald Trump may have provided additional evidence in multiple investigations during his CNN town hall event on Wednesday, legal experts say.

"All three ongoing criminal cases got new evidence tonight against Trump," tweeted national security attorney Bradley Moss. "He is confessing on live television."
Yeah, evidence that he called for a "peaceful" protest.

Horseshit.
He just repeated what everyone knew already.

I say 3rd term because he's actually our current President
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good to know.
Some may say he is then automatically disqualified for 2024.

As if his performance on CNN last night didn't disqualify him in the eyes of Independents and most women.

Horseshit.
He just repeated what everyone knew already.
During a discussion of the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot, Collins pressed Trump on how his supporters that stormed the Capitol that day "listen to you like no one else."

"I agree with that," Trump replied.

so it wasnt Ray Epps, it was Trump.

During a discussion of the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot, Collins pressed Trump on how his supporters that stormed the Capitol that day "listen to you like no one else."

"I agree with that," Trump replied.

so it wasnt Ray Epps, it was Trump.
That's under the assumption that Trump planned the shitstorm that the Capital Police turned it into.
Instead Nancy Pelosi planned it and Ray Epps helped make it happen.

All it would have taken is for the cops to do their jobs.
Instead they let a bunch of people in and then started beating the shit out of them.
That's why they fired Tucker Carlson. Because he saw the video evidence of it.

That's under the assumption that Trump planned the shitstorm that the Capital Police turned it into.

Instead they let a bunch of people in and then started beating the shit out of them.
aUaPcXI.png

It's a miracle the police showed so much restraint. I'm actually surprised the Capitol wasn't littered with dead bodies and red hats.

As the Insurrectionist-in-Chief sat jerking off for three hours watching his minions attempt a coup, he could have stopped it at any time, but chose instead to stoke them with tweets, encouraging their actions.

They beat and electrocuted a policeman into a heart attack.

The officer at the last barricade heard hours of his fellow officers being mauled by the insurrectionists. He heard officers asking their last messages be passed on to their families.

I would have shot Babbitt, too, seeing the mob right behind her.

Fuck these tards. Trump could have stopped it, and deliberately did not. In fact, he egged them on, siccing them on his Vice President.

Every drop of blood shed that day is on his hands.

Ho-Hum Humbug

Why are Lefties all in tantrums if they've seen the Town Hall as nothing but yawns? Their frantic reaction is the best proof that Trump ran the table.
We liberals are not in tantrums your just an idiot who hasn't a clue. As I said all Trump did was repeat the same lies. He's boring but I guess that's an intellectual thing for you dumbass MAGAts.

They have the wrong insurrectionists. They are jailing patriots who were challenging an election. The ones from Portland and Seattle deserve the jail time.
You challenge elections in the courts which you morons tried that over 60 times and got laughed out every time.

Some hostility? She was going after Trump from minute one and never stopped. But it was not the crowd for her to score any points. She wound up making a fool out of herself. Trump handled her masterfully. But, I have to say, I was very extremely disappointed with CNN. Over the last few months they had me actually believing that they were trying to go down a new road of being fair and balanced, unlike who they had been before. But, instead, they assigned a big anti-Trumper to being the moderator, exposing the fact that they have not changed their stripes one bit. I went into the night expecting that she was going to be unbiased and fair but it might just as well have been Schumer or Pelosi as the moderator. A moderator, any moderator, should be unbiased and fair, otherwise, then what is the point?
Yeah, for the short period of time I was able to take it, she was more of a debater than a moderator.

I was surprised that Trump got a standing ovation at the CNN Town Hall Meeting. He was met with cheers and a very positive audience. This may be the first time in history that CNN didn't handpick a bunch of angry lunatics to fill the chairs. Anyway, NTD News offers some of the highlights of the event. As expected, the female host attempted some hostility but Trump was able to drown her out (to his credit):

I was surprised that Trump kept on repeating the same old ridiculous lies...

Forum List

Back