Trump's Deal with Mueller

Trump told Mueller: you know I didn't collude with Russia, you've been investigating this crap for years now. Wrap it the fuck up, and put a bow on it, or I'll turn Mad Dog Sessions loose on Comey, Clapper, Rice, Hillary, Barack until there's no one left in Democrat Leadership.

Retard, Mueller and Comey are Republicans.

You are out to lunch.

Moonglow and Bendog say they are Republicans too.

You are out to lunch

Trump told Mueller: you know I didn't collude with Russia, you've been investigating this crap for years now. Wrap it the fuck up, and put a bow on it, or I'll turn Mad Dog Sessions loose on Comey, Clapper, Rice, Hillary, Barack until there's no one left in Democrat Leadership.

You are out to lunch.
They are both regressive liberals, I don't care what party they are.

lol based on WHAT? Your prefered fantasy?
Based on their actions. Just like based on your stupid remarks here, you are the same thing. A no good regressive America hating liberal.

WHICH ACTIONS??? Actions you simply don't like, or actions indicative of bias?

Comey-the-boy-scout's actions have been to play hardball with Lynch and to torpedo Clinton's presidential run 7 days before election. How the hell is that in line with whatever-the-fuck-it-is-you-are-accusing-him-of?

Last edited:

Dude, although I would love to think this actually is the case, without siting any sources, providing any links or other corroborating evidence, it has no merit.

But it has the beauty of being absolutely correct.
you misspelled moronic

You are out to lunch.

You are out to lunch

Didn't moonglow vote for Trump?

EDIT: Yes he did

All over leftist media is a

Anything else Kaz?

Last edited:

You are out to lunch.

You are out to lunch

That's what I said, you believe his lie

You are out to lunch.

Based on their actions. Just like based on your stupid remarks here, you are the same thing. A no good regressive America hating liberal.

Comey-the-boy-scout's actions have been to play hardball with Lynch and to torpedo Clinton's presidential run 7 days before election. How the hell is that in line with whatever-the-fuck-it-is-you-are-accusing-him-of?
All his actions prove he's a liberal pos. Now you run along and play with your denial.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You are out to lunch.

All his actions prove he's a liberal pos. Now you run along and play with your denial.

I gave you one major action taken by lifelong Republican named Comey to hit Clinton at a critical point of campaign.

Your response? NOTHING.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

You are out to lunch.

You are out to lunch

Why would he lie about that?

You are out to lunch.

You are out to lunch

I don't know, but leftists do it all the time. Why do you all have military experience, own guns, are deeply Christian, are rich and only want to pay more taxes (but don't)? Why are you asking me why you lie?

But with Moonglow, he's so stupid that every time I ask him why he's a Republican (sic), he bashes ... the Republicans ...

My favorite is he voted for the Republicans because he is against the wall.

WTF???

Last edited:

You are out to lunch.

For some reason leftists think that saying they are a Republican somehow makes their anti-Republican arguments more convincing. It doesn't work, but they never stop doing it.

Then again if leftists could learn, they would work harder, get better jobs and stop being leftists so I guess it goes with the territory

You are out to lunch.

You are out to lunch

I don't know

Ok that's what I thought.

You can't actually show any evidence of self identified Republicans that would go out of their way to protect Clinton.

I believe Comey, Rosenstein and Mueller are Republicans but more so professionals trying to do their damn job.

The reason Republicans working in intelligence and enforcement don't like Trump is because he is a fucking liar and unethical opportunist through and through. How he operates is the ANTITHESIS of how they work.

Last edited:

You are out to lunch

I don't know

You can't actually show any evidence of self identified Republicans that would go out of their way to protect Clinton.

I believe Comey, Rosenstein and Mueller are Republicans, but also professionals doing their damn job.

I'm a Democrat you know. Democrats are against free speech, I hate that. They are against gun rights, I oppose Democrats on that too. They are for illegal immigration, it's awful.

That's the nature of Moonglow's answer to the question why he's a Republican.

You'd believe that, that I'm a Democrat. Sssurrrreeeee you would there, Skipper ...

I don't know

I believe Comey, Rosenstein and Mueller are Republicans, but also professionals doing their damn job.

I'm a Democrat you know. Democrats are against free speech, I hate that. They are against gun rights, I oppose Democrats on that too. They are for illegal immigration, it's awful.

You'd believe that, that I'm a Democrat. Sssurrrreeeee you would there, Skipper ...

I don't believe you are a Democrat because you just said you aren't. DUH?

I don't know

I am a Democrat. I voted for them in the last election

I don't know

:rolleyes: you are an idiot Republican

I don't know

:rolleyes: you are an idiot Republican

Swosh, another one goes over your head.

But Moonglow is an idiot Democrat.

One of his reasons for voting Republican was that he opposes the wall ...

You are out to lunch.

Retard, Trump has a deal with Mueller. That's the only thing that's kept Comey out of Gitmo

Frank (and I know this maybe a bit late to be explained to someone who is already adult aged) but just because you can imagine something does not mean that is the reality.

You are describing a FANTASY in your head.

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" -- Sherlock Holmes

LOL- and to support your fantasy claims- you quote a fictional character?

Forum List

Back