Trump's demand that Mosques be closed -- Here's what Washington said in a letter to the Jews

Big deal. There are posters here that want to kill my gay friends.
Those would be the radical Muslim posters.

Only if you know of some new weird Christian/ Muslim hybrid. The hatred for gays, especially during the recent rulings on gay marriage and the requirement to "BAKE THE DAMN CAKE" was purely Christian driven.

I owe no one a cake, under any circumstances.

I'm sure you don't . Open a bakery serving the public, and that will change

Private club. Serve only members of your choosing.

Frankly, I think any businessman who would ignore money is an idiot, but I also believe that slavery is an evil thing regardless of circumstances.

So now you are equating running a business that serves the public to slavery? Pretty silly.

Frankly, I think any businessman who would ignore money is an idiot, but I also believe that slavery is an evil thing regardless of circumstances.

So now you are equating running a business that serves the public to slavery? Pretty silly.

No, I am equating laws that demand involuntary labor from citizens to serve politically-correct viewpoints with slavery.

Sure.

I believe it was this.

"When Christians, Jews, and atheists are no longer being persecuted and are able to live freely and equally in Muslim nations, we'll entertain the idea accepting Muslims into our nation."

THe position is obviously that Muslims should not be welcome until the Muslim religion/cultures are better at co-existing with different religions.cultures.

YOu seem to disagree, though you did not explain why.

Other than ridicule and Appeal to Authority.

That is not the position. Obviously.

And yet you offer no information on what you believe it was. Typical.

And just as well. I can only imagine what type of strawman you would almost certainly suggest if you had gone so far as to try to pretend to make a substantive post.

It was clear.

If people in countries other than America don't become less intolerant of differing religions and ethnicities......then America will become more intolerant of same.

That's ridiculous. This country doesn't work that way. That's why we are as great as we are. And....it's why certain groups who hold those types of views have become marginalized here.

That wouldn't effect you, though. As you are most certainly not a member of one of those groups. Right?

Have a great day!

Wow. Your Communication skills are terrible, or you are being dishonest.

Either way, as someone who is able to read what other people write and understand the PEOPLE behind the words, I can assure you that is not the position he was putting forth.

This is an aspect of you being a sociopath. You have no ability to understand the internal life of other people, any more than any other "object" you encounter.

His words were very clear.

Only to a sociopath.

No, I am equating laws that demand involuntary labor from citizens to serve politically-correct viewpoints with slavery.

Slaves didn"t set the price for their labor.

Slaves didn"t set the price for their labor.

Indeed.

Neither could they refuse labor so ordered.

Forum List

Back