Trump's Destruction of the White House Correspondents' Dinner Is Complete

If he went to the dinner today, some jackass ‘journalist’ would try to throw a shoe at him. No question.

that dinner is sort of a roast - Trumps fragile ego cant handle anything short of getting his fat ass kissed.

Fair enough. But why wasn't Obama ever roasted? Or Clinton?

Its purely a roast of conservatives where the lib media looks to pile on, and where the conservative is expected to sit there and take it.

BTW, this year, President Trump had an important speech to give in Green Bay that evening. Further, I think he's pissed that the WHCD is boycotting his property in Washington as the venue for the event. What's wrong with the Trump International?

uh, he was Gomer - do keep up.

Trump is such a thin-skinned twat. He really is. Joke of guy. But a bigger joke of a president.

In 8 years I never saw Obama once go on Foxnews for an interview.

Presidents tend to not want to sit down with hostile media that constantly lies and has perpetuated a lie of collusion for the last 2 years.

Obama was the biggest fucking pansy to ever grace the white house. He had the MSM in his back pocket for 8 years and he complained about FNC and even wanted to ban them.

Last edited:
I’m still waiting for a quote where the press made fun of Obama at any of his 8 dinners.

Conan Roasts Obama at WHCD 2013

Oh wow. Joking about fundraising emails and Kerry looking tired. Thanks for making my point. Press kisses Obama’s ass.

I figured you'd respond like that. Well, at least I answered you. Too bad you're deaf.

Known of weather for many years in another place Not all there ,needs help

Trump is such a thin-skinned twat. He really is. Joke of guy. But a bigger joke of a president.

Presidents tend to not want to sit down with hostile media.

Obama was the biggest fucking pansy to ever grace the white house. He had the MSM in his back pocket for 8 years and he complained about FNC and even wanted to ban them.
When has moron scump gone on MSNBC CNN ?

Donald Trump's full CNN interview with Jake Tapper - CNN Video

Mic drop motherfucker.

Like I said, Obama was the biggest fucking pansy wussy to ever be president. He had 7 out of 8 media outlets sucking his cock daily and he still bitched. Trump has ONE out of 8 putting out his message and he tolerates the other 7 FAR more than Obama tolerated Foxnews.

Last edited:
Trump has completely circumvented those Libtard assholes in the Liberal media and they can't stand it.

If he went to the dinner today, some jackass ‘journalist’ would try to throw a shoe at him. No question.

that dinner is sort of a roast - Trumps fragile ego cant handle anything short of getting his fat ass kissed.

Fair enough. But why wasn't Obama ever roasted? Or Clinton?

They were, but much more gently. It’s a little different being roasted by friends and admirers.

Presidents tend to not want to sit down with hostile media that constantly lies and has perpetuated a lie of collusion for the last 2 years.

Help, help, I'm black and can't stand on my own....help, help.

Trump has kicked in the teeth a long standing tradition where NORMAL people who were President could take a joke and even poke a little fun at themselves; just a lighthearted evening where the President and his historical adversaries, journalists, could put down the spear for an evening and just be friends.

Trump's ego is way too big for that.

The Journalists didn't just "poke a little fun" at President Trump at all at the WHCD.

They may have done that with their friend , Obama, but not at Donald J Trump. Look at the transcripts of Michelle Wolf's 2018 commentary. Is fat-shaming Governor Huckabee's daughter really just "poking a little fun"? Mrs. Sanders is a good friend of President Trump.
You think this is all about Wolf? Then why has Trump ignored it EVERY year?

Its partly about Ms. Wolf, she was definitely beyond the pale as far as her actual Hatred of President Trump.

Trump can deal with good natured ribbing, but that's not what she did. The hiring and performance of Ms. Wolf shows where the WHC's are coming from.

Ms. Wolf nailed that performance. I thought it was hilarious.

So in your view fat-shaming the President's friend is hilarious? Fair enough, but you can understand why our President himself wouldn't want to be part of that?

You can't concern troll me about roasts when your president had his own roast on Comedy Central. Did you forget that? It makes the WHCD look like an insurance convention. Your hand wringing about his feelings is as fake as Orange's word. Yeah, I already know he's soft as 10-ply. Narcissists don't like to be ridiculed.

For the same reason W. Bush didnt sprak at the NAACP. I think he spoke there once.

Donald Trump's full CNN interview with Jake Tapper - CNN Video

Mic drop motherfucker.

Like I said, Obama was the biggest fucking pansy wussy to ever be president. He had 7 out of 8 media outlets sucking his cock daily and he still bitched. Trump has ONE out of 8 putting out his message and he tolerates the other 7 FAR more than Obama tolerated Foxnews.
Yeah, I remember Obama calling Fox News the enemy of the people and claiming everything the entire media establishment said was lies.

RW's have their sense of humor tucked in the same thimble with their IQ ....

WH Press Dinners are considered comedy by everyone but mental midgets, and simpletons .

use to be fun to watch, see what kind of humor the president had. Trump is smart enough to know he has none, so best to stay away. one more learning experience lost to the public.

So in your view fat-shaming the President's friend is hilarious?

Quite. Although it was more like lie-shaming.

For the same reason W. Bush didnt sprak at the NAACP. I think he spoke there once.

aw come on - 43 spracked everytime he could...

Der Fuhrer is too thin skinned to be roasted the way he was in 2011. His ass was flamed royally, and he can't take that again.

So of course he runs away. Of course he does.

Forum List

Back