Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

When they are mistaken, they retract And apologize. Unlike any of your Heroes have ever done. You admire them for being lying sacks of s***.
You mean, busted making shit up?

No that would be the GOP propaganda machine, the worst media in the modern world by far. Rupert Murdoch Rush Limbaugh etc. Almost time for them to die off... I seriously don't like lying un American sacks of s***.you have so many phony scandals they finally had to make up the deep state conspiracy idiocy.... Poor America

When they are mistaken, they retract And apologize. Unlike any of your Heroes have ever done. You admire them for being lying sacks of s***.
You mean, busted making shit up?

No that would be the GOP propaganda machine, the worst media in the modern world by far. Rupert Murdoch Rush Limbaugh etc. Almost time for them to die off... I seriously don't like lying un American sacks of s***.you have so many phony scandals they finally had to make up the deep state conspiracy idiocy.... Poor America
You could have just typed "I know you are, but what am I" and saved some time.
:beer:

We all know it is a political process. I just wanted to be sure you were down with Clinton getting impeached for a fucking blow job.
Oops, looks like you need another correction.

Clinton was impeached for lying, actually. And clinton should immediately have resigned, once we knew he lied to congress.

What else ya got, Mr. Whataboutism?

He apologized and retracted
False, he did not retract his claim . You literally just made that up.

Say-Wut-S.png

"Last night I made an error in judgment by reporting an item about the president’s finances that didn’t go through our rigorous verification and standards process. I shouldn’t have reported it and I was wrong to discuss it on the air. I will address the issue on my show tonight."
That is not a retraction of his claim. That is an apology that he made it on the air.

Damn people, these are simple english sentences. Read them left to right, top to bottom.

We all know it is a political process. I just wanted to be sure you were down with Clinton getting impeached for a fucking blow job.

Clinton was impeached for lying, actually. And clinton should immediately have resigned, once we knew he lied to congress.

So, did you call for him to resign?

No. You didn't, did you?

Why?

Because you are a fucking hypocrite.

I am the only person on this entire forum, save maybe Mac58, who called BOTH efforts to impeach complete bullshit.

Not you.

Every time we hear another scandal from the Trump administration the question that goes through my mind is “what if Obama did that“?

Could you imagine how Republicans would’ve reacted if Obama did 1/10 the criminal activity that Trump does?

WOW

The criminal deutsche bank, laundering criminal russian money...

President Pussyboy, the criminal assisting in the task...

As everyone pretty much already knew.
Hey, you know how you like to pretend you're smart?

In reality, you're a moron. But MSDNC appreciates your mindless willingness to eat their shit.
Another trump cultist tantrum. How predictable.
Look, Skippy, you can eat all of MSDNC's shit you want. Just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.
Wow, still whining.

So, cultist, a question:

What about any of this would surprise you?
That it happened at all. The whole thing is absolutely unbelievable.

Meanwhile, you're still operating under the belief that it did...because that's what you were told to believe. And you lack the wit to question your programming.

There was a report. Why would anyone not consider it?

A report that makes sense & explains why Trump is hiding his relationship with this bank.

Do I think this claim is probably true?

Yep. It explains so much, including deutsche bank's otherwise very odd move of lending to trump while he was in default of another loan with them, including lending him money to pay off the defaulted loan.

He apologized and retracted
False, he did not retract his claim . You literally just made that up.

Say-Wut-S.png

"Last night I made an error in judgment by reporting an item about the president’s finances that didn’t go through our rigorous verification and standards process. I shouldn’t have reported it and I was wrong to discuss it on the air. I will address the issue on my show tonight."
That is not a retraction of his claim. That is an apology that he made it on the air.

Damn people, these are simple english sentences. Read them left to right, top to bottom.
You need to learn the legal definition of "retraction" as it relates to a defamation suit before you keep babbling.

image4.jpg

'LOL....got another snowflake to bite on ANOTHER debunked fake news 'Russian Collusion' story...I'm glad there's no limit on catching SUCKERS...and half the fun is throwing them back so you can catch them all over again later...this NEVER gets old!'

Republicans investigate Clinton or having consensual sex. Then drape themselves all over Trump.

Explain that?

Republicans investigate Clinton or having consensual sex. Then drape themselves all over Trump.

Explain that?
Cultism.

All you blubbering trumpkins better brace yourselves for this report to be confirmed, eventually.

Hop on AM radio...i'm sure the preemptive talking points are being handed out already....

Applicant worth $5Bil does not need a co-signer for a $25mil construction loan.
Only if he can prove he is actually a billionaire & has any credit left.

He can either release his tax returns, or shut the fuck up. The only way he can prove he's a billionaire/

Release his tax returns

He wants to prove hes being slandered?

Release his tax returns

No tax returns, O Donnells story stands, and he is broke like every body that's accused him of it.

End of story.

Release tax returns, or you got nothin'

Now, put up or shut up.

You need to learn the legal definition of "retraction"
No, apparently, you do.
Here you go.

"A retraction is a withdrawal of a legal document in a lawsuit or other legal proceeding, or withdrawal of a promise or offer of contract. In the context of defamation, it refers to the correction of any false statement published in a newspaper or magazine or broadcast on radio or television, usually upon the demand of the person about whom the damaging false statement was made. A retraction will usually be made to prevent the defamed party from going forward with a lawsuit for damages for libel. In most states a retraction must be demanded before the suit is filed in order to attempt to resolve the dispute without litigation. Retraction is often made in cases of error, fraud, or misconduct."
Retraction Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

Spin that, you miserable twat.

Explain that?
Oh, I agree. Nobody has a monopoly on hypocrisy.

I love the way Republicans say well Trump lied he just didn’t do it to Congress.

Forum List

Back