Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

He didn't retract his claim.
Well, in that case, I think O'Donnell needs to go on record and say that very thing.

He needs to say that his prior reporting was totally true and that he did nothing wrong. He needs to state publicly that all he reported is unequivocally true and he has sources to prove it.

Do you think he will?

Why not?

I will wait for your undoubtedly snarky-assed response.

He already did that. His reporting was that a source told him something. He appears to be standing by that as true, as he has not refuted that.

ROFLMAO ! Yeah.. sounds like he's standing by it alright :rolleyes:

O'Donnell said his reporting "didn't go through our rigorous verification and standards process." In a tweeted statement, he added, "I shouldn't have reported it and I was wrong to discuss it on the air."

MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell Admits 'Error in Judgment' in Report on Trump Finances After President's Legal Threat

Sir, would you like to stand, hit or DOUBLE DOWN ON STUPID?
Except...he still hasn't said he doesn't believe the report, or that it is false.

It's probably true.

ROFLMAO! Apparently MSNBC and O'Donnell weren't aware that you actually had to vet stories BEFORE airing them... OOPS.

I looked up gullible in the dictionary and it said "see Fort Fun Indiana", it never ceases to amaze me the amount of bullshit you hyper-partisan lemmings will happily swallow just to feed your confirmation bias.
This from an assfuck that thinks it is OK for the President of the United States to constantly lie.

yeah, just because the Trump campaign met with the Russians over a hundred times and never wrote anything down is not suspicious at all. Super duper.
Unlike Hillary, who paid a foreign spy for Russian Counter-Intel .....
No she paid an American company that's why there was no problem ceptin dupe world.

How many times did their contractor have contact with Russians?
Russian people, not Russian government.

I wonder if O’Donnell jumped the gun on purpose so later on when Trump and Deutsche bank are totally busted he can say ‘see I told you so’.

Or the more likely alternative....

O'Donnell heard it from some drunk in the bar he hangs out at and decided that he'd report it because its got all the ingredients that leftwing dingbats LOVE
Russia
Trump
Innuendo
Unsubstantiated allegations
A source with knowledge of Trump's loans with the German bank told it.

Oppps this turned out to be a lie lol
Why would you think it’s a lie?

Trumps kids said money is pouring in from Russia. Trump went bankrupt six times. Deutsche bank gave Trump billions in loans.

After six bankruptcies do banks give people loans? So they can go bankrupt again?

Unless they’re being co-signed.

I would look at Saudi Arabia next.

O’Donnell just jumped the gun. But we’ll find out the truth.

Deutsche Bank fined for $10 billion Russian money-laundering scheme
You know nothing of how businesses operate. It’s why you vote democrat

Hey dumbass why don't you just come back when you can actually refute even a single word of what you quoted.
Last i checked msnbc had to apologize for this quote.. would you like to be on that law suit filed by trump?

Well, in that case, I think O'Donnell needs to go on record and say that very thing.

He needs to say that his prior reporting was totally true and that he did nothing wrong. He needs to state publicly that all he reported is unequivocally true and he has sources to prove it.

Do you think he will?

Why not?

He already did that. His reporting was that a source told him something. He appears to be standing by that as true, as he has not refuted that.

O'Donnell said his reporting "didn't go through our rigorous verification and standards process." In a tweeted statement, he added, "I shouldn't have reported it and I was wrong to discuss it on the air."

MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell Admits 'Error in Judgment' in Report on Trump Finances After President's Legal Threat

Except...he still hasn't said he doesn't believe the report, or that it is false.

It's probably true.

ROFLMAO! Apparently MSNBC and O'Donnell weren't aware that you actually had to vet stories BEFORE airing them... OOPS.

I looked up gullible in the dictionary and it said "see Fort Fun Indiana", it never ceases to amaze me the amount of bullshit you hyper-partisan lemmings will happily swallow just to feed your confirmation bias.
This from an assfuck that thinks it is OK for the President of the United States to constantly lie.

This story is nothing about whether Trump is lying but whether MSNBC's scoop was Fake News or not.

Trumps kids said money is pouring in from Russia. Trump went bankrupt six times. Deutsche bank gave Trump billions in loans.

After six bankruptcies do banks give people loans? So they can go bankrupt again?

You know how businesses operate? Id so, you would have never voted for Trump.
Ohh I do and we are doing almost better now

I wonder if O’Donnell jumped the gun on purpose so later on when Trump and Deutsche bank are totally busted he can say ‘see I told you so’.

O'Donnell heard it from some drunk in the bar he hangs out at and decided that he'd report it because its got all the ingredients that leftwing dingbats LOVE
Russia
Trump
Innuendo

The so-callled "source" hasn't been identified. I'm calling this as bullshit.

Even though this was an admitted untruth the dimwit democrats will hang onto it.
He never said it was not true asshoile. When will you quit lying?

No, but what is noted is your willingness to believe it. You assume it is true.
An unnamed, single person, with unknown ability to know what he/she is talking about should not make the news. Real simple. It is irresponsible.
It is not good enough to say "sources are saying" - "some are saying" - "if true".... and then go on for half a show talking about it as if it IS true.
If this was something about Obama on Fox... your take on it would be polar opposite and we all know it.

Why should the press need any sources at all. The fat assed Trump says far worse things every fucking day. If no sources and outright lies are OK for the President of the United States, it should be good ernough for the press.
The job of the POTUS is to insure our security and American prosperity and he's done well on both counts. It is the lying MSM that tells you Trump is lying and you swallow. Very sad.:D
Typical short-sighted, illogical liberal response.
Do they have any other kind?

Most Americans say they have lost trust in the media
Most Americans think Trump is a failure.
No they don't and for many good reasons:
  • A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • A strong dollar and investment markets.
  • A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.
  • Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low
No wonder you bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad for you.

I suppose it is.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

this has been proven to be a lie, even the chief liar on CNN has retracted the story.

time to move on

mods, close this BS thread

Do you think he will?

Why not?

It's probably true.

LOL, So now that the premise of your OP has been destroyed you've switched from GULLIBLE DICKWEED MODE into IGNORANT LIAR MODE.

P.S. I never said I thought it was OK for Donny to constantly lie, what I said was that it wasn't illegal, learn how to read, preferably with a comprehension level somewhere above that of the average 1st grader.

Hey dumbass why don't you just come back when you can actually refute even a single word of what you quoted.
Last i checked msnbc had to apologize for this quote.. would you like to be on that law suit filed by trump?

You clearly don't know what you are reading.

The retraction of the claim does not mean it's false, it just wasn't apropriately supported.

Which is EXACTLY WHY dean is saying "O’Donnell just jumped the gun. But we’ll find out the truth."

Russia
Trump
Innuendo
Another unsubstantiated allegation or in this case, a lame fabrication.

Our MSM has screwed their credibility but some IDIOTS still swallow whatever is put in their mouths. Yeah … you swallow.

Most Americans say they have lost trust in the media

yeah, just because the Trump campaign met with the Russians over a hundred times and never wrote anything down is not suspicious at all. Super duper.
Unlike Hillary, who paid a foreign spy for Russian Counter-Intel .....
No she paid an American company that's why there was no problem ceptin dupe world.

How many times did their contractor have contact with Russians?
Russian people, not Russian government.

Russian spies.

The retraction of the claim does not mean it's false, it just wasn't apropriately supported.

Which is EXACTLY WHY dean is saying "O’Donnell just jumped the gun. But we’ll find out the truth."

when a reporter starts and finishes a "news" story with "IF TRUE", its not news, its propaganda lying.

you libs aren't interested in the truth, if you were you would be demanding the truth about Comey and Hillary, and the cover up of her obvious violations of federal classified data laws.

So again would you like to get sued like O’Donnell is? You have 24 hours to submit an apology

Forum List

Back