Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

Dangling a fake news Russian Collusion turd in front of a snowflake is akin to dangling a carrot in front of a rabbit - they both go for it every time...

They continue to prove Jonathon Gruber was right about them...

:p

I say that story had one source that was unverified that has already been debunked and we have him now thread number100,000,000,0001 coming to a far left cable news network near you soon.
Not debunked, premature and only one source so far.

Dangling a fake news Russian Collusion turd in front of a snowflake is akin to dangling a carrot in front of a rabbit - they both go for it every time...

Yes nothing suspicious about their campaign meeting with the Russians over a hundred times and not writing anything down.

After admitting he intentionally, maliciously reported the known fake news lie, O'Donnell is doing everything he can to keep Trump's legal team away from suing him for every dime he owns:

"MSNBC anchor -- under threat of legal action -- apologizes for unverified Trump-Russia report"
- Fox News

Apologizing for intentional malicious slander and retracting the story after getting busted for knowingly reporting fake news can not be allowed to be 'enough'.

Time to make an example of one of the shameless seditious fake news media, & O'Donnell set himself up perfectly to be that person - 'crucify' him! Sue him for everything he owns, and destroy his career as a hack fake news political hit man. True 'Journalism' has no place for such a POS.

Yes nothing suspicious about their campaign meeting with the Russians over a hundred times and not writing anything down.

Uranium one.

I will put the real-world existing evidence of crimes committed by Hillary, Barry, and his criminal administration against your 'suspicions' any day....

In the meantime you should continue to scour the internet for more 'bombshells' like this one...

Bwuhahahaha....

Uranium one.
Didn't happen.

Maybe not on your planet. But on this one, it did.

Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs: report

This story breaking. If this is true....

What will the Trumpettes say about this? Will they support impeachment?

The trails that lead from Trump's relationship with this bank could easily put Trump in prison. The ties to retired USSC Kennedy, the times to Russia & Trump, the ties to Trump falsification of documents provided to the government.

As this becomes more & more likely, when will Republicans in the Senate start to jump ship?

We both know they don't care. There is literally nothing that could make them think Trump is anything less than perfect.

You keep believing that, a defamation suit is being drawn up. The Trumps have had enough of MSLSDs lies.

Nahhh..loan gu
image4.jpg

'LOL....got another snowflake to bite on ANOTHER debunked fake news 'Russian Collusion' story...I'm glad there's no limit on catching SUCKERS...and half the fun is throwing them back so you can catch them all over again later...this NEVER gets old!'
yeah, just because the Trump campaign met with the Russians over a hundred times and never wrote anything down is not suspicious at all. Super duper.

yeah, just because the Trump campaign met with the Russians over a hundred times

Oh yeah? Did they exchange Reset buttons?
Did they get all flexible?

DURR
Nah...loan guarantees that they lied about

Uranium one.
Another dumbass Trumpette lying about Uranium One.

The Russians bought controlling interest from a CANADIAN company.

So dickface, The Canadians already owned our uranium.

You asdsfucks are dumber than shit.

Why should the press need any sources at all. The fat assed Trump says far worse things every fucking day.

If no sources and outright lies are OK for the President of the United States, it should be good ernough for the press.

Why should the press need any sources at all. The fat assed Trump says far worse things every fucking day.

If no sources and outright lies are OK for the President of the United States, it should be good ernough for the press.

Typical short-sighted, illogical liberal response.

So he should be impeached for (potentially) having taken out a loan with a Russian BEFORE he was president?

The entire story is fake, O'Donnell about shit his pants when Trump threatened to sue him and has apologized.
We will see if it's true or not. This definitely does not prove that it's wrong.

Breaking: Someone claimed Trump told him he could save 10% on his car insurance if he switched to Geico, but it was actually more expensesive. O'Donnell is trying to verify this story.

Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs: report

This story breaking. If this is true....

What will the Trumpettes say about this? Will they support impeachment?

The trails that lead from Trump's relationship with this bank could easily put Trump in prison. The ties to retired USSC Kennedy, the times to Russia & Trump, the ties to Trump falsification of documents provided to the government.

As this becomes more & more likely, when will Republicans in the Senate start to jump ship?

Buzzfed! Pwned!

If it was true, why did Mr. O'Donnell denounce his own story and withdraw it?
He didn't retract his claim.
Well, in that case, I think O'Donnell needs to go on record and say that very thing.

He needs to say that his prior reporting was totally true and that he did nothing wrong. He needs to state publicly that all he reported is unequivocally true and he has sources to prove it.

Do you think he will?

Why not?

I will wait for your undoubtedly snarky-assed response.

He already did that. His reporting was that a source told him something. He appears to be standing by that as true, as he has not refuted that.

Well, in that case, I think O'Donnell needs to go on record and say that very thing.

He needs to say that his prior reporting was totally true and that he did nothing wrong. He needs to state publicly that all he reported is unequivocally true and he has sources to prove it.

Do you think he will?

Why not?

He already did that. His reporting was that a source told him something. He appears to be standing by that as true, as he has not refuted that.

ROFLMAO ! Yeah.. sounds like he's standing by it alright :rolleyes:

O'Donnell said his reporting "didn't go through our rigorous verification and standards process." In a tweeted statement, he added, "I shouldn't have reported it and I was wrong to discuss it on the air."

MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell Admits 'Error in Judgment' in Report on Trump Finances After President's Legal Threat

Sir, would you like to stand, hit or DOUBLE DOWN ON STUPID?

Do you think he will?

Why not?

The alleged source has not come forward, FFI. My guess is that O'Donnell just made it up

Forum List

Back