Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

Oppps this turned out to be a lie lol
Why would you think it’s a lie?

Trumps kids said money is pouring in from Russia. Trump went bankrupt six times. Deutsche bank gave Trump billions in loans.

After six bankruptcies do banks give people loans? So they can go bankrupt again?

Unless they’re being co-signed.

I would look at Saudi Arabia next.

O’Donnell just jumped the gun. But we’ll find out the truth.

Deutsche Bank fined for $10 billion Russian money-laundering scheme

I wonder if O’Donnell jumped the gun on purpose so later on when Trump and Deutsche bank are totally busted he can say ‘see I told you so’.

I wonder if O’Donnell jumped the gun on purpose so later on when Trump and Deutsche bank are totally busted he can say ‘see I told you so’.

Or the more likely alternative....

O'Donnell heard it from some drunk in the bar he hangs out at and decided that he'd report it because its got all the ingredients that leftwing dingbats LOVE
Russia
Trump
Innuendo
Unsubstantiated allegations

Dangling a fake news Russian Collusion turd in front of a snowflake is akin to dangling a carrot in front of a rabbit - they both go for it every time...

They continue to prove Jonathon Gruber was right about them...

:p
Yes nothing suspicious about their campaign meeting with the Russians over a hundred times and not writing anything down.

Uranium one.
Didn't happen.

Maybe not on your planet. But on this one, it did.
Yes yes, it is the conspiracy of every respected journalist and law enforcement in the world against your high school grad ex Coke head DJ pundits LOL.....

oops.JPG

If it was true, why did Mr. O'Donnell denounce his own story and withdraw it?
He didn't retract his claim.
Well, in that case, I think O'Donnell needs to go on record and say that very thing.

He needs to say that his prior reporting was totally true and that he did nothing wrong. He needs to state publicly that all he reported is unequivocally true and he has sources to prove it.

Do you think he will?

Why not?

I will wait for your undoubtedly snarky-assed response.

He already did that. His reporting was that a source told him something. He appears to be standing by that as true, as he has not refuted that.

ROFLMAO ! Yeah.. sounds like he's standing by it alright :rolleyes:

O'Donnell said his reporting "didn't go through our rigorous verification and standards process." In a tweeted statement, he added, "I shouldn't have reported it and I was wrong to discuss it on the air."

MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell Admits 'Error in Judgment' in Report on Trump Finances After President's Legal Threat

Sir, would you like to stand, hit or DOUBLE DOWN ON STUPID?
Except...he still hasn't said he doesn't believe the report, or that it is false.

It's probably true.

If it was true, why did Mr. O'Donnell denounce his own story and withdraw it?
He didn't retract his claim.
Well, in that case, I think O'Donnell needs to go on record and say that very thing.

He needs to say that his prior reporting was totally true and that he did nothing wrong. He needs to state publicly that all he reported is unequivocally true and he has sources to prove it.

Do you think he will?

Why not?

I will wait for your undoubtedly snarky-assed response.

He already did that. His reporting was that a source told him something. He appears to be standing by that as true, as he has not refuted that.

ROFLMAO ! Yeah.. sounds like he's standing by it alright :rolleyes:

O'Donnell said his reporting "didn't go through our rigorous verification and standards process." In a tweeted statement, he added, "I shouldn't have reported it and I was wrong to discuss it on the air."

MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell Admits 'Error in Judgment' in Report on Trump Finances After President's Legal Threat

Sir, would you like to stand, hit or DOUBLE DOWN ON STUPID?
Except...he still hasn't said he doesn't believe the report, or that it is false.

It's probably true.

ROFLMAO! Apparently MSNBC and O'Donnell weren't aware that you actually had to vet stories BEFORE airing them... OOPS.

I looked up gullible in the dictionary and it said "see Fort Fun Indiana", it never ceases to amaze me the amount of bullshit you hyper-partisan lemmings will happily swallow just to feed your confirmation bias.

Trumps kids said money is pouring in from Russia. Trump went bankrupt six times. Deutsche bank gave Trump billions in loans.

After six bankruptcies do banks give people loans? So they can go bankrupt again?

You know nothing of how businesses operate. It’s why you vote democrat

Why should the press need any sources at all. The fat assed Trump says far worse things every fucking day. If no sources and outright lies are OK for the President of the United States, it should be good ernough for the press.
The job of the POTUS is to insure our security and American prosperity and he's done well on both counts. It is the lying MSM that tells you Trump is lying and you swallow. Very sad.:D
Typical short-sighted, illogical liberal response.
Do they have any other kind?

Most Americans say they have lost trust in the media

Yes yes, it is the conspiracy of every respected journalist and law enforcement in the world against your high school grad ex Coke head DJ pundits LOL.....
"Respected journalist" is - of course - an oxymoron. Tell me Comrade F ... is Lawrence O'Donnell respected in your world? :lol:

Hey dumbass why don't you just come back when you can actually refute even a single word of what you quoted.

Why should the press need any sources at all. The fat assed Trump says far worse things every fucking day. If no sources and outright lies are OK for the President of the United States, it should be good ernough for the press.
The job of the POTUS is to insure our security and American prosperity and he's done well on both counts. It is the lying MSM that tells you Trump is lying and you swallow. Very sad.:D
Typical short-sighted, illogical liberal response.
Do they have any other kind?

Most Americans say they have lost trust in the media
Most Americans think Trump is a failure.

"Respected journalist" is - of course - an oxymoron. Tell me Comrade F ... is Lawrence O'Donnell respected in your world? :lol:
Face it. You assfucks love the biggest liar of all time, Trump.

You know how businesses operate? Id so, you would have never voted for Trump.

Forum List

Back