Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

Wow, still whining.

So, cultist, a question:

What about any of this would surprise you?
That it happened at all. The whole thing is absolutely unbelievable.

Meanwhile, you're still operating under the belief that it did...because that's what you were told to believe. And you lack the wit to question your programming.

There was a report. Why would anyone not consider it?

A report that makes sense & explains why Trump is hiding his relationship with this bank.
It's been reported that you lick yogurt off of hobos' feet. I reported it, and it makes sense, so you should consider it.

Dood. That's nasty. You need to cut that out.
every GOP dupe turns out to be a troll in the end.... They have to be ignorant to believe all that crap.
Have...have you read your posts?
Yes what I write is what everyone educated or journalists or law enforcement all around the world believe about you idiots and your orange clown. And fox primetime and Rush Limbaugh etc etc. Total garbage propaganda. And my insults are political.

Yes, the russian criminal, money laundering cosigner would fully explain deutsche bank's apparently very abnormal lending to Trump.

What "delusion", and why is it a delusion? Use your big boy words and say something, for once. Here, I will post my comment again:

"Yes, the russian criminal, money laundering cosigner would fully explain deutsche bank's apparently very abnormal lending to Trump."

How would that not explain that? Again, big boy words, please.

Yes, the russian criminal, money laundering cosigner would fully explain deutsche bank's apparently very abnormal lending to Trump.

What "delusion", and why is it a delusion? Use your big boy words and say something, for once. Here, I will post my comment again:

"Yes, the russian criminal, money laundering cosigner would fully explain deutsche bank's apparently very abnormal lending to Trump."

The story, as reported by MSNBC yesterday was admitted today to be total bullshit.

It was made up out of whole cloth

Probably given to Lawrence O'Donnell by a Roger Stone associate to embarrass the libs, and demonstrate again how they refuse to verify any of their stories.

The story, as reported by MSNBC yesterday was admitted today to be total bullshit.
False.
How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Probably given to Lawrence O'Donnell by a Roger Stone associate to embarrass the libs, and demonstrate again how they refuse to verify any of their stories.
Actually, no.

They said they did not get the verification they should.

Trump used his bully through threats to cause him to back down when all Trump had to do was release the loan documentation. Why not release the documentation and prove it wrong?

Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs: report

This story breaking. If this is true....

What will the Trumpettes say about this? Will they support impeachment?

The trails that lead from Trump's relationship with this bank could easily put Trump in prison. The ties to retired USSC Kennedy, the times to Russia & Trump, the ties to Trump falsification of documents provided to the government.

As this becomes more & more likely, when will Republicans in the Senate start to jump ship?
They won't care. He could literally ass-rape most of them and they'd forgive him before he pulled out and be here making excuses for him before they pulled up their pants.

It's a cult thing.

Actually, Donald J. Trump Jr. is suing O'Donnell personally, as well as NBC, and NBC is seeking to mitigate the damages.
False.

It's true.

Good on him! :clap:

Eric Trump‏Verified account @EricTrump 59m59 minutes ago
Eric Trump Retweeted Lawrence O'Donnell

This was a reckless attempt to slander our family and smear a great company. Apologies are not enough when the true intent was solely to damage and cause harm. As a company, we will be taking legal action. This unethical behavior has to stop. @Lawrence @MSNBC

Applicant worth $5Bil does not need a co-signer for a $25mil construction loan.

You do if you are not worth $5Bil and you are broke...

This has been my favourite for years at what would break him... Banks don't do business with people who screw them in bankruptcy...

There is also the investments, $200m to build a village that will never see that money back, smells like laundering...

I say Trump was laundering the Russians money... They were in turn investing in him...

No one expected him to come President but when he did, they had him...

Yawning.
In its 2018 billionaires ranking, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.1 billion (766th in the world, 248th in the U.S.).

And our suspects continue to spew it anyway because they are STUPID. In a perhaps unguarded moment following the Buzzfeed & Covington Kid media debacles, The View's Joy Behar admitted why she and they so love fake news:

Whoopie G - Why are we so quick to embrace fake news?

Joy B - Because we are desperate to get rid of Trump.

Forum List

Back