Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

What a shock, no facts proving it either..
Right, and so we discuss what we know. Deadbeat donnie got an even bigger loan from the bank to which he was in default for $300 million. Oh, and he was suing them, as well.

So, it makes sense that they would require a co-signer. Is it a russian oligarch? Maybe. Who else? Everyone despises trump.

Discuss what we know? Apparently you don't know shit, which is why you loons make it up.

So, default Donnie gets a loan from the bank he is fucking over and suing....100+ contacts between his campaign and russian givernment connected peolle (and those are just the ones that are documented), his bizarre behavior regarding putin and russia in general...

Yep, the report makes a lot of sense. Though, I think trump would be most embarrassed of the idea that he needed a co-signer. That's how the mentally ill narcissist thinks.

What a shock, no facts proving it either..
Right, and so we discuss what we know. Deadbeat donnie got an even bigger loan from the bank to which he was in default for $300 million. Oh, and he was suing them, as well.

So, it makes sense that they would require a co-signer. Is it a russian oligarch? Maybe. Who else? Everyone despises trump.

Everyone despises Trump? You mean everyone in your trailer park.

ctually, he said it doesn't mean its not true. See, what you just displayed is the deficit in a grasp of logic, and in critical thinking in general, that plagues this country and has led to the first child president.

MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell retracts claim that Russian oligarchs co-signed Trump's bank loans
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7404091/MSNBC-walks-Lawrence-ODonnells-claim-Russian oligarchs-signed-Trumps-bank-loans.html

retraction
[rəˈtrakSH(ə)n]
NOUN
retractions (plural noun)
  1. the action of drawing something back or back in.
    "prey are grasped between the jaws upon tongue retraction"
  2. a withdrawal of a statement, accusation, or undertaking.
    "he issued a retraction of his allegations"

ctually, he said it doesn't mean its not true. See, what you just displayed is the deficit in a grasp of logic, and in critical thinking in general, that plagues this country and has led to the first child president.

MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell retracts claim that Russian oligarchs co-signed Trump's bank loans
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7404091/MSNBC-walks-Lawrence-ODonnells-claim-Russian oligarchs-signed-Trumps-bank-loans.html

retraction
[rəˈtrakSH(ə)n]
NOUN
Yes,welcome to page 1 of the thread. Good job.

Personally, I am arguing that the report is believable and makes sense. Got anything to say about that? Hmm, thought not. Back to the regularly scheduled tantrums....

I want an independent source for his books. You wouldn't.

That is the difference.

Trump owes me nothing & I will continue to believe that he is a liar, business cheat, women assaulter and all around asshole,

You can continue to worship him & actually believe everything he says.

Is it illegal to have a foreign co-signer? Is it illegal to do business in Russia? NO. this is but another made up story from the desperate left and the crazed media.

do you also want an independent source for the books of the clintons, bidens, obamas, pelosis, schumers, Mad Maxine, Beto, and the other 20 or so clowns trying for the dem nomination?

you lefties just cannot get over the FACT that the american voters chose Trump over crooked lying hillary. Your obsession has made you stupid.

OMG!

Do not open pandora box again!!

He will point to how the people voted for Clinton by saying she won the Popular Vote while ignoring the Electoral College elects the idiot for the Oval office...
What ever happened to one person one vote ?

When you went to school did they forget to teach you about the Electoral College in the sixth grade?

We are a Republic and not a Democracy and the Electoral College of the State vote on who the President should be.

Some States require the Electoral College to vote to the State Popular vote while other do not.

This nonsense you are spewing has never been and never will be either because the USSC will clear this up and tell you your Electoral College Representatives will select the President like it has all this time...

exactly, but the libs would like for LA county, Houston, NYC, and Miami Dade to select the president and no one outside of those cities to have any voice.
And you idiots want LAND to vote for your scum , not people

Are you demanding that VP Joe Biden PROVE that his son and the son of John Kerry did not get a $2.4 billion deal with China ten days after VP Biden visited China?
Desperate trumpkin, trying to change the subject.

This thread is about the president.

Nope, I just proved you don't care a tinker's dam about whether the story is true or false, only that it hurt President Trump, even though you know it is a lie made up by another desperate Progressive.

Nope, I just proved you don't care a ,tinker's dam about whether the story is true or false
No you didn't you weirdo, nor have you worked up the stones to address a single point i have made. What a pathetic, cultish display.

shaq-S.gif

Are you demanding that VP Joe Biden PROVE that his son and the son of John Kerry did not get a $2.4 billion deal with China ten days after VP Biden visited China?
Desperate trumpkin, trying to change the subject.

This thread is about the president.

Nope, I just proved you don't care a tinker's dam about whether the story is true or false, only that it hurt President Trump, even though you know it is a lie made up by another desperate Progressive.
Of course a Trump assfuck like you wouldn't care if Russians cosigned his loans & he lied on government disclosure forms.

then WTF is this thread all about?
Personally, my posts have been to say that this rumor is believable and makes sense.

And yet you just claimed that your posts were never about how you believe Trump has a cosigner...

It is a fact that Donald Trump needed a cosigner
Not what I said.

That is what you are implying so stop lying!

So it is believable and you believe it is fact he needed a Russian Billionaire to cosign for him...
I'd believe it until he shows proof he didn't need russia

Are you demanding that Sen. Elizebeth Warren PROVE that she never benefited from her decades of lying about being a Native American?
Warren has proved this already.

I would demand prove of no wrong doing on Biden. Let's investigate.

THAT is the difference between me & you Trump ball lickers.

I want an independent source for his books. You wouldn't.

That is the difference.

Trump owes me nothing & I will continue to believe that he is a liar, business cheat, women assaulter and all around asshole,

You can continue to worship him & actually believe everything he says.

Is it illegal to have a foreign co-signer? Is it illegal to do business in Russia? NO. this is but another made up story from the desperate left and the crazed media.

do you also want an independent source for the books of the clintons, bidens, obamas, pelosis, schumers, Mad Maxine, Beto, and the other 20 or so clowns trying for the dem nomination?

you lefties just cannot get over the FACT that the american voters chose Trump over crooked lying hillary. Your obsession has made you stupid.

OMG!

Do not open pandora box again!!

He will point to how the people voted for Clinton by saying she won the Popular Vote while ignoring the Electoral College elects the idiot for the Oval office...
What ever happened to one person one vote ?

When you went to school did they forget to teach you about the Electoral College in the sixth grade?

We are a Republic and not a Democracy and the Electoral College of the State vote on who the President should be.

Some States require the Electoral College to vote to the State Popular vote while other do not.

This nonsense you are spewing has never been and never will be either because the USSC will clear this up and tell you your Electoral College Representatives will select the President like it has all this time...

exactly, but the libs would like for LA county, Houston, NYC, and Miami Dade to select the president and no one outside of those cities to have any voice.

A person living in the city has the same vote as you. Why don't you think that is right? Because of the minority populations in the cities? Is that it?

Trump is not very smart at all.

I know I have degrees from high ranked universities & have a successful business record. Did it on my own.

Trump used Daddy's money to get out of the draft, to get into a good school, get started in business, to get bailed out multiple times. He can't ta;k. He is ignorant of international relations, he can't get that Nuclear weapons can not be used, he calls AGW a hoax, he thinks trade deficits are losses, he thinks he can just change laws, he thioks he order corporations around, he thonks he is a genius.

Donald is that you?

You write, act and lie just like Donald Trump, so why do you hate the man so much?

Also from your own words I will use your way of judging someone and say you just lied about everything you wrote about yourself...

So provide all the evidence to support what you wrote please or I will have to claim you are a liar and hiding something...

I mean what is good for the goose is good for the gander...

What lies did I tell? List them or STFU.

This is USMB. I am not writing a thesis. You present nothing to back up a single thing you post. So shove your demand up your ass.

Now list those lies.

You claiming to be smarter than Trump...

I have plenty of evidence you are as vile and hateful as Trump and dumb as a box of rocks while at it.

Do you have evidence I fuck goats?

You wrote it and then it was deleted.

Now what can you do to make me shut the fuck up?

Nothing and this entire thread shows you are just another partisan hack that goes completely nuts over a person and will attack anyone that disagree with you...

Remind me how you are so much like Trump...

I saw you fucking goats. That is all the proof I need. The idea I have no evidence, outside my testimony, does not mean you are not a goatfucker. That is the point you are too fucking stupid to get.

Just because O'Donnell did not have a second source does not mean the story ids false. When will that sink in to your stupid thick skull?

You will need photos of me doing anything like that Mr. O'Donnell because as it can be shown you are unhinged as can be and as vile as Trump.

Where is the documents showing the signature while also having the bank verifying the papers are legitimate?

One source does not cut unless you want to work for Democracy Now, wait they have more integrity than MSNBC, so you might need to apply to work for FOX instead or the DailyKos...

Trump has them. He can prove the story false.

Too bad this will never end in an actual law suit.

The discovery phase would be really interesting

retraction
[rəˈtrakSH(ə)n]
NOUN
He took it back because REAL news stations require TWO separate sources on a topic confirming what is reported, before they can report on it... Lawrence did not meet their journalistic standards with only ONE source claiming such.... and he SHOULD NOT have reported on it, with only one source.

If you have ever watched "All the President's Men" there was a scene in it where Dustin Hoffman had another block buster scoop that he wanted to go to Print, but the Washington Post editor would not let it go to print without him having a second source verifying it.... and Hoffman was scrambling, frantically, to get another source confirming it before the final deadline, to get it in print for the morning paper release.

So you believe he needed a cosigner and believe the false story is still true...
"False story"

I didnt declare with certainty the story is true. But, you declaring it false is the very type of error that you have been whining to me about for the entire thread, yet you are the only one making the error.
In fact, you've repeatedly insisted O'Donnell did not retract his LIE but this 3 day old MSNBC story contradicts you:

Lawrence O'Donnell retracts his reporting about Trump loans

So you believe he needed a cosigner and believe the false story is still true...
"False story"

I didnt declare with certainty the story is true. But, you declaring it false is the very type of error that you have been whining to me about for the entire thread, yet you are the only one making the error.
In fact, you've repeatedly insisted O'Donnell did not retract his LIE but this 3 day old MSNBC story contradicts you:

Lawrence O'Donnell retracts his reporting about Trump loans
Does the retraction say he retracted a LIE?

retraction
[rəˈtrakSH(ə)n]
NOUN
He took it back because REAL news stations require TWO separate sources on a topic confirming what is reported, before they can report on it... Lawrence did not meet their journalistic standards with only ONE source claiming such.... and he SHOULD NOT have reported on it, with only one source.

If you have ever watched "All the President's Men" there was a scene in it where Dustin Hoffman had another block buster scoop that he wanted to go to Print, but the Washington Post editor would not let it go to print without him having a second source verifying it.... and Hoffman was scrambling, frantically, to get another source confirming it before the final deadline, to get it in print for the morning paper release.

retraction
[rəˈtrakSH(ə)n]
NOUN

Forum List

Back