Trump's Dow Has Shattered A Record

Clintonista

VIP Member
Jul 6, 2016
Before today the largest one day drop in the Dow was 777 points in the 2008 crash. Right now the Dow is down 836 points with a half hour left to go.

I bet all the people who gave credit to Trump for the Dow will blame Obama somehow.

Look on the bright side, it was down more than 1500 at one point

Before today the largest one day drop in the Dow was 777 points in the 2008 crash. Right now the Dow is down 836 points with a half hour left to go.

I bet all the people who gave credit to Trump for the Dow will blame Obama somehow.

Percentages...always use percentages when talking markets please

LOL. that is funny. The Trump zealots on here were all trying to use actual numbers when comparing Trump and Obama's first year

LOL. that is funny. The Trump zealots on here were all trying to use actual numbers when comparing Trump and Obama's first year

I wasn't.....cease ankle snapping, fraud. It's obvious you're a market illiterate and not to be taken serious

Before today none of you have ever talked percentages. Who do you think you are kidding?

Down 885 points right now. 22 minutes to go. Trump just might get the gold medal.

Before today none of you have ever talked percentages. Who do you think you are kidding?

I always use percentages. What's your excuse, nincompoop? Ask Gopher Gator to help....oh wait he's as dumb as you are

For some reason percentages confound leftists, why is that?

I wasn't.....cease ankle snapping, fraud. It's obvious you're a market illiterate and not to be taken serious

Oh so you consider yourself to be market literate? Is this what you're saying?

no worries Trump had this ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL planned out.

just ask him

:lmao:

I don't see percentages in this tweet. I guess Trump is "a market illiterate".

record_1000_point_move.jpg

"Record fastest 1000 point move in history." Five weeks!

In two days it has moved downward 1500 points and that is a record. How many trillions destroyed Trump?

saggy informed me of a massive percentage increase she got ---------

on a fucking penny stock.

BBBBAAAAAWWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAA

OK, so, what percentage is the stock market down and how does it compare to other losses?

OK, so, what percentage is the stock market down and how does it compare to other losses?
It is down 9.3 percent in two days.

A record.

Forum List

Back