Trump's Dow Has Shattered A Record

Before today the largest one day drop in the Dow was 777 points in the 2008 crash. Right now the Dow is down 836 points with a half hour left to go.

I bet all the people who gave credit to Trump for the Dow will blame Obama somehow.

Percentages...always use percentages when talking markets please
Before today none of you have ever talked percentages. Who do you think you are kidding?

I always use percentages. What's your excuse, nincompoop? Ask Gopher Gator to help....oh wait he's as dumb as you are

For some reason percentages confound leftists, why is that?

Because they are thick as a brick with fewer functioning neurons?

Before today the largest one day drop in the Dow was 777 points in the 2008 crash. Right now the Dow is down 836 points with a half hour left to go.

I bet all the people who gave credit to Trump for the Dow will blame Obama somehow.

Before today none of you have ever talked percentages. Who do you think you are kidding?

I always use percentages. What's your excuse, nincompoop? Ask Gopher Gator to help....oh wait he's as dumb as you are

Give the man a cigar!!!! And of course using percentages would hurt the OPs feeble narrative :D

Down over a thousand points now, with nine minutes to the bell.

Trump bragged on a one thousand point climb in five weeks. I have a feeling he won't be bragging on the largest drop in history in one day.

Down over a thousand points now, with nine minutes to the bell.

Trump bragged on a one thousand point climb in five weeks. I have a feeling he won't be bragging on the largest drop in history in one day.

That would be 4.31% lol.

Give the man a cigar!!!! And of course using percentages would hurt the OPs feeble narrative :D

Actually the OP is spot on as it was a dig at all the Trump zealots who have been using whole numbers vice percentages, despite people like me telling them that was the wrong way to go.

Actually the OP is spot on as it was a dig at all the Trump zealots who have been using whole numbers vice percentages, despite people like me telling them that was the wrong way to go.
Right. I never heard any of them mention percentages before today.

Let's see 1500 as a percentage of 25000 ...... Yikes

Give it a rest Klintoonista

Right. I never heard any of them mention percentages before today.

Of course not. I got attacked and ridiculed for saying that the market always has to be looked at in percentages and not total numbers. And now today I am being attacked for pointing that out to people.

I love this board! :party:

He shouldn't have said last week "If Hillary had been elected the stock market would have dropped 50%" Should not politicize the stock market.

1178 final.

He shouldn't have said last week "If Hillary had been elected the stock market would have dropped 50%" Should not politicize the stock market.

1178 final.

Trump shatters the old record by 400 points! More than 50 percent!

Oh well, live by the silly notion that a President owns a stock market, die by it.

I'm assuming the people slinging this partisan bullshit know better and are just having fun.

Right?

You have to admit Trump seems to think he owns it, should have left his trap shut.

Oh well, live by the silly notion that a President owns a stock market, die by it.

I'm assuming the people slinging this partisan bullshit know better and are just having fun.

Right?

Actually I am very sure that the partisans still think that the POUTS controls the markets.

Forum List

Back