Trumps Downfall If He Does This!!!

What's your point?

What's your point in regards to posting the pic? The Donald has said many times he associated with many politicians in the past. There is nothing more American than that. The YUGE difference between Hillary and The Donald is The Donald is not an corrupt, insane zionist neocon like Hillary.

He didn't just associate with them, he supported them politically and has held left-wing positions for years ... until 2010/2011, when suddenly his positions changed, when decided he wanted to run for potus.

Yo, Trump still has a ways to go before being the Nominee! Who said that they were Conservative? Donald Trump said that, but is not acting nothing close to being one! He will lose a bundle of Voters if he keeps acting like a Moderate!!!

He will end up like McCain and Romney, where the Republicans stayed home, and gave it to Obama! And I think you 42% Voters screwed yourself, into Electing a Crooked Bitch, Hillary Clinton!!! Another thing? If Trump goes with Kasich? Trump will lose Big-Time!!!

You think the 7,325,796 Voters for Cruz, are going to back Trump? Think again, they are pissed at Trump, and his Non-Conservative Mouth!!!

Yo, you Trump Lovers can say what you want, but you know I`m right!!!

"Trump Is Already Flip-Flopping toward the Center"

by JIM GERAGHTY May 6, 2016 3:03 PM

I will win, if Trump does not get the "Cruz Conservative Tea Party" Support:
View attachment 74058

Within 24 hours of becoming the presumptive Republican nominee, Donald Trump had reversed his positions on tax increases, paying down the debt, raising the minimum wage, and self-financing his campaign. It was a busy day. (What is next? The Wall)

In a Wednesday interview with CNBC, Trump said that the tax plan he released in September, which he had pledged would “provide major tax relief for middle-income and for most other Americans,” was only a starting point, and there could be middle-class tax increases in the future after all.

Read more at: Trump Is Already Flip-Flopping toward the Center, by Jim Geraghty, National Review

"GTP"
View attachment 74053

Ly'in Donald.

What's your point?

What's your point in regards to posting the pic? The Donald has said many times he associated with many politicians in the past. There is nothing more American than that. The YUGE difference between Hillary and The Donald is The Donald is not an corrupt, insane zionist neocon like Hillary.

He didn't just associate with them, he supported them politically and has held left-wing positions for years ... until 2010/2011, when suddenly his positions changed, when decided he wanted to run for potus.

Why tie yourself in a small little box of ideas when reality is the exact opposite of that?

What's your point?

Why tie yourself in a small little box of ideas when reality is the exact opposite of that?

I wouldn't have a problem with him changing his positions, if it happened over the course of time. From what I've read, they changed when he decided to run for potus. My biggest issue with Trump is one of trust.

What's your point?

He's a businessman. He associated with people from both parties and supported them when it was in the best interest of his businesses. What's wrong with that? It means he knows how to get things done.

What's your point?

He's a businessman. He associated with people from both parties and supported them when it was in the best interest of his businesses. What's wrong with that? It means he knows how to get things done.

He financially supported them, donated to clinton, schumer, the clinton foundation, etc. Yet now he says he conservative? His positions change on some key things just when he decided he wanted to run for potus.

This is from Trump's website:

"When politicians talk about “immigration reform” they mean: amnesty, cheap labor and open borders. The Schumer-Rubio immigration bill was nothing more than a giveaway to the corporate patrons who run both parties."

The bolded ... Trump IS part of the "corporate patrons" who run both parties. He's schmoozed with pols his whole career and now he wants to be potus. And you don't think there will be any favors owed along the way? You don't think that Trump can be bought (other ways to buy people than money), like he's done to pols? He is already part of the elite business-wise. If elected, he'll be part of the elite pol-wise.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong and he would do what he says. I don't know about him, SJ., I just don't know. Like I said, my biggest issue with him is one of trust.

What's your point?

He financially supported them, donated to clinton, schumer, the clinton foundation, etc. Yet now he says he conservative? His positions change on some key things just when he decided he wanted to run for potus.

"When politicians talk about “immigration reform” they mean: amnesty, cheap labor and open borders. The Schumer-Rubio immigration bill was nothing more than a giveaway to the corporate patrons who run both parties."

The bolded ... Trump IS part of the "corporate patrons" who run both parties. He's schmoozed with pols his whole career and now he wants to be potus. And you don't think there will be any favors owed along the way? You don't think that Trump can be bought (other ways to buy people than money), like he's done to pols? He is already part of the elite business-wise. If elected, he'll be part of the elite pol-wise.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong and he would do what he says. I don't know about him, SJ., I just don't know. Like I said, my biggest issue with him is one of trust.

Why would you think he would be bought? And is there any doubt in your mind that Hillary is bought?

What's your point?

Why would you think he would be bought? And is there any doubt in your mind that Hillary is bought?

Because he is the definition of the art of the deal and a deal takes two to tango.

Hillary needs to be tarred and feathered, she is rotten to the core.

Because he is the definition of the art of the deal and a deal takes two to tango.

Making a deal isn't the same as being bought. Being bought is being owned. Trump is the one who does the buying and the owning. And yes, Hillary should be tarred and feathered. On that, most will agree, even Democrats.

Making a deal isn't the same as being bought. Being bought is being owned. Trump is the one who does the buying and the owning. And yes, Hillary should be tarred and feathered. On that, most will agree, even Democrats.

Yo, I think Trump will be a poor man when he leaves the White House, buying all of those "Congressmen and Senators" for votes on certain bills!!! Those Votes will not be cheap, those boys and girls are all about money!!!

"GTP"
Follow The Money!
1200x-1.jpg

What makes you think he is going to stop doing that if he is potus? What makes you think he won't be bought if he is pouts? He knows how the system is rigged, he's been playing it his entire life.

Yo, I think Trump will be a poor man when he leaves the White House, buying all of those "Congressmen and Senators" for votes on certain bills!!! Those Votes will not be cheap, those boys and girls are all about money!!!

"GTP"
Follow The Money!
View attachment 74253

You beat me to it!

Forum List

Back