Trump's dragging us down

If
Have you noticed the increase in prices for all things for the home? From food to handrails to windows to heating. All of these things cost more and will cost even more in OCT. due to rumps ignorance of humanity.
Did not notice ANY of that. Some prices I saw dropped.
If that were true then I'm sure Trump would have casually mentioned them going down.

I haven't seen prices here rising either. Plus the Christmas season will be here shortly. If you think Americans are going to panic and not spend money over the holidays you're just delusional. Lower taxes and rising wages give people more money to spend. Just more pointless babble from the left.

If
Have you noticed the increase in prices for all things for the home? From food to handrails to windows to heating. All of these things cost more and will cost even more in OCT. due to rumps ignorance of humanity.
Did not notice ANY of that. Some prices I saw dropped.
If that were true then I'm sure Trump would have casually mentioned them going down.
No need to-the whole magilla is still a battle to be fought.

I think that the United States needs to hold firm against China no matter who wins the election. It will strengthen the United States in the long term. If the next President gives in it will
Hurt America in the long run

I think that the United States needs to hold firm against China no matter who wins the election. It will strengthen the United States in the long term. If the next President gives in it will
If Trump can't make a deal before election day ,,,he's through Too many Americans will feel the pain ,,,and do you really think trump gives a F ,,,yeah when pigs fly

Trump-Russia and Clinton-Libya: A Story of 2 Probes and the FBI

3f3d9dfa1ee2c2040fc27ae5706fde71b8370f3adc9e79d83c2b8f707fd62705.jpg

Hillary's the drag.

If Trump can't make a deal before election day ,,,he's through Too many Americans will feel the pain ,,,and do you really think trump gives a F ,,,yeah when pigs fly

Does t matter if Trump wins or not, the tariff war needs to continue, we have had the shaft on trade for so long, if China sees us continuing under a new administration they would realize a strong resolve and negotiate. China knows in a year and four months they would win, if it was otherwise, they’d have to fold and the 2020 President gets a huge win for America.

Does t matter if Trump wins or not, the tariff war needs to continue, we have had the shaft on trade for so long, if China sees us continuing under a new administration they would realize a strong resolve and negotiate. China knows in a year and four months they would win, if it was otherwise, they’d have to fold and the 2020 President gets a huge win for America.
The shaft? They send us their resources for next to nothing. Is winning paying more?

I haven't seen prices here rising either. Plus the Christmas season will be here shortly. If you think Americans are going to panic and not spend money over the holidays you're just delusional. Lower taxes and rising wages give people more money to spend. Just more pointless babble from the left.

So now Eddie the moron thinks its funny to buy Christmas presents. Boy you just love being made to look the fool don't you you clown? Go ahead and stay home hiding under your bed waiting for that Trump loss that isn't coming. The rest of us will be enjoying the upcoming holidays while you and the Dims whine.

So now Eddie the moron thinks its funny to buy Christmas presents. Boy you just love being made to look the fool don't you you clown? Go ahead and stay home hiding under your bed waiting for that Trump loss that isn't coming. The rest of us will be enjoying the upcoming holidays while you and the Dims whine.
Hope all you get is coal

Hope all you get is coal

Even that would be better than the nothing you Dims will have under your trees. Nadler Claus isn't coming to your house this year to deliver that impeachment you want.:21::21::21:

How much pain are you willing to take? China will take more
  • Data from the NFIB, America's largest small business association, showed that Main Street businesses are feeling the heat from Donald Trump's trade war with China.
  • Business optimism missed expectations, slipping 1.6 points to a five-month low of 103.1.
  • "Fewer owners said they expect better business conditions and real sales volumes in the coming months," NFIB said.
  • Uncertainty also grew in August, as Pantheon Macroeconomics said there had been a "downshift in business investment."
  • View Markets Insider's homepage for more stories.
America's small businesses are starting to feel the heat from Trump's trade war, as new data on Tuesday revealed that business optimism hit a five-month low in August.

Data from the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), a lobbying group, showed that business optimism among smaller businesses fell to 103.1 — a 1.6 point fall, signaling worries on Main Street.

Pantheon Macroeconomics said in an email that the main optimism figure was "dragged down by declines in expectations for the economy and business sales." Both measures fell significantly, by eight points and five points respectively, Pantheon said.

RELATED: Take a look at the products that could get slammed by Trump's trade war:

TDS mental health affliction thread.

Take your meds.

Hope all you get is coal

Even that would be better than the nothing you Dims will have under your trees. Nadler Claus isn't coming to your house this year to deliver that impeachment you want.:21::21::21:
I don't want an impeachment I just want him to lose in 2020 and live a life of hell afterwards with the courts up his ass

Hope all you get is coal

I don't want an impeachment I just want him to lose in 2020 and live a life of hell afterwards with the courts up his ass

And a lot of little girls like you want unicorns and mermaids too. That isn't happening either.

Hope all you get is coal

And believe it or not Today is almost like Xmas

+$106,164.26 (1.55%)
Day Change

Only stupid Moon Bats afflicted with TDS would say that record low unemployment, record high DOW, reduced taxes, less poverty, fewer people on food stamps, more border wall, more energy production, less regulations and a booming economy is "dragging us down". LOL! Then the Moon Bats wonder why we ridicule them so much.

Hope all you get is coal

You're obsessed with drag and his ass. You have issues.

Hope all you get is coal

And believe it or not Today is almost like Xmas

+$106,164.26 (1.55%)
Day Change

Poor eddie. Reduced to claiming phony numbers. I can claim big numbers too, only i don't need to. Make sure you check that not my President box on your taxes and pay the higher Obozo rates. You won't, being the dishonest hypocrite you are.

Forum List

Back