Trump's dragging us down

Nobody seemed concerned when Barry Hussein announced that good factory jobs were gone and not coming back but the NFIB thinks it needs to whine about "feeling the heat" instead of supporting the agenda of the first president in modern history to do the right thing and fix the trade imbalance and confront China's ongoing theft of technology. Yeah right, "feel the heat" instead of fixing the problem. PATHETIC
Yeah 75 straight months of 6 digit job gains is pathetic? Obama was 10 times the man and president that this lying perverted bully is

Trump is dragging 'us' down?!

Democrats / snowflakes actually designated a day to go outside and scream at the sky because Hillary lost ...

How much farther 'down' can Democrats / snowflakes go?

'nuff said....

Nobody seemed concerned when Barry Hussein announced that good factory jobs were gone and not coming back but the NFIB thinks it needs to whine about "feeling the heat" instead of supporting the agenda of the first president in modern history to do the right thing and fix the trade imbalance and confront China's ongoing theft of technology. Yeah right, "feel the heat" instead of fixing the problem. PATHETIC
They are not coming back, unless tariffs make some mftring possible in the US, but in that case, US mftrs who export will see their goods' prices increase overseas, and those workers will lose jobs as overseas buyers buy from non-US mfrs. And that's what we're seeing.

The moron said no pre conditions more than once on TV Now he says it was false news We have a mentally sick lying POS in our WH

The OP is wrong.
America is taking in billions from China in the form of tariffs.
In fact, I don't understand why the tariffs aren't 100% or more...they could become the US' biggest money earner with the stroke of a pen.
The tariffs aren’t even enough to pay for the farmer bailout.

Why don't you libs complain to the Red Chinese over this? There is no reason why they can't buy American food.
Trade war bro. Nobody wins.

Lopsided trade....America loses.

Have you noticed the increase in prices for all things for the home? From food to handrails to windows to heating. All of these things cost more and will cost even more in OCT. due to rumps ignorance of humanity.

Haven't noticed.
Where should I look for these increased prices?

You won't see many increased prices.

If there is a 20% tariff on Red Chinese neckties, and they are on the same table at Macy's with Bangladeshi and Vietnamese ties, Red China has to subsidize the product to have them move at all.

Have you noticed the increase in prices for all things for the home? From food to handrails to windows to heating. All of these things cost more and will cost even more in OCT. due to rumps ignorance of humanity.

Haven't noticed.

If there is a 20% tariff on Red Chinese neckties, and they are on the same table at Macy's with Bangladeshi and Vietnamese ties, Red China has to subsidize the product to have them move at all.
Where will Trumps made in china stuff be?

Haven't noticed.

Since I only wear ties to funerals the ones I have are fine.

Haven't noticed.

I don't wear ties anymore but I'll wear one if invited to Trumps funeral

Haven't noticed.

I hardly think you'll be invited.
You'll be dead before that happens.

Haven't noticed.

I can always hope I want to piss on that bastards grave If I'm not here I've given 1000;s to those who will do it for me
Where are you going to be buried?? Or just put in an urn ?

Haven't noticed.

I can always hope I want to piss on that bastards grave If I'm not here I've given 1000;s to those who will do it for me

I'm going to be cremated and run through your pussy one more time.
Any type of douche you prefer?

The lying scum
Leslie Chasse
September 12 at 10:15 PM ·

About this website

USATODAY.COM

Fact check: Trump says he 'obviously' never said Mexico would pay directly for the wall. But he did.

The lying scum
Leslie Chasse

About this website

USATODAY.COM

Fact check: Trump says he 'obviously' never said Mexico would pay directly for the wall. But he did.

And?

Not soon enough ,,, scumbags like you deserve AH's like trump

The lying scum
Leslie Chasse

About this website

USATODAY.COM

And?
And?? What's wrong with you ah's that support a pos that can't stop lying and hiding the truth

Forum List

Back