Trump's dragging us down

I haven't seen prices here rising either. Plus the Christmas season will be here shortly. If you think Americans are going to panic and not spend money over the holidays you're just delusional. Lower taxes and rising wages give people more money to spend. Just more pointless babble from the left.

So now Eddie the moron thinks its funny to buy Christmas presents. Boy you just love being made to look the fool don't you you clown? Go ahead and stay home hiding under your bed waiting for that Trump loss that isn't coming. The rest of us will be enjoying the upcoming holidays while you and the Dims whine.
Hope all you get is coal

You're obsessed with drag and his ass. You have issues.
I haven't seen prices here rising either. Plus the Christmas season will be here shortly. If you think Americans are going to panic and not spend money over the holidays you're just delusional. Lower taxes and rising wages give people more money to spend. Just more pointless babble from the left.

So now Eddie the moron thinks its funny to buy Christmas presents. Boy you just love being made to look the fool don't you you clown? Go ahead and stay home hiding under your bed waiting for that Trump loss that isn't coming. The rest of us will be enjoying the upcoming holidays while you and the Dims whine.
Hope all you get is coal

Hope all you get is coal

oy vey iz mir

Hope all you get is coal

Even that would be better than the nothing you Dims will have under your trees. Nadler Claus isn't coming to your house this year to deliver that impeachment you want.:21::21::21:
And believe it or not Today is almost like Xmas

+$106,164.26 (1.55%)
Day Change

Poor eddie. Reduced to claiming phony numbers. I can claim big numbers too, only i don't need to. Make sure you check that not my President box on your taxes and pay the higher Obozo rates. You won't, being the dishonest hypocrite you are.
Didn't think you'd believe it Can't blame you And as far as taxes go I pay plenty

Have you noticed the increase in prices for all things for the home? From food to handrails to windows to heating. All of these things cost more and will cost even more in OCT. due to rumps ignorance of humanity.
Bullshit...I do most of the shopping.

Sorry Obama, But It's Trump's Economic Boom, Not Yours
It's Trump's Booming Economy, Not Obama's | Investor's Business Daily

Growth: Barack Obama is on the road attempting to claim credit for the booming economy under President Trump. But the only thing Obama deserves credit for is making it easy for Trump to undo Obama's anti-growth policies

Let's see if we have this right.

For eight years, President Obama presided over the worst economic recovery in modern times. For six years, he blamed Republicans in Congress for thwarting his spending agenda and hampering growth. In his last two years in office, he claimed that 2% growth was the best we could hope for. And in his last year in office, while the economy was again stalling out, Obama claimed that Trump's tax cuts and deregulation would only make things worse.

But now that we're in the midst of a booming economy — which kicked in after Trump reversed almost all Obama's economic policies — we're supposed to believe that it's Obama who deserves all the credit.

Yep. That's precisely what Obama and his Amen Chorus in the press want us to believe.

In his speech in Illinois last Friday, Obama complained that Republicans were taking credit for his work.

"When you hear how great the economy's doing right now, let's just remember when this recovery started," he said. "I mean, I'm glad it's continued, but … suddenly Republicans are saying it's a miracle."

This week, White House Council of Economic Advisers Chairman Kevin Hassett wisely set the record straight. At a briefing on Monday, he noted that just about every important economic indicator showed the economy was stalling out in Obama's last year.

Hassett explained that small business optimism had been on the decline before the November 2016 election. The percentage of businesses saying it's a good time to expand was, too. Business investment was stagnant. All those turned upward starting in 2017. Applications for new businesses are now well above the trend over Obama's entire second term, Hassett noted. And blue-collar jobs are growing faster than any time since the Reagan administration.

Turnaround on GDP Growth
There's more. The rate of GDP growth was decelerating in Obama's last year. It went from 2.3% in Q2, to 1.9% in Q3 to 1.8% in Q4 of 2016. Under Trump, GDP growth has averaged 2.9%. It was 4.2% last quarter and might be higher in the current one.

The stock market also was stuck in neutral the year before the November 2016 elections. The Dow is up by some 45% since then.

Real median family income didn't budge from August 2015 to November 2016, according to Sentier Research. It's up more than 4% since Trump came into office. Wages are on the upswing.

In Obama's last year, unemployment rate remained basically unchanged — it was 4.9% in Jan 2016, and 4.8% when Trump took office in Jan. 2017. Now it's down to 3.9%
......(SNIP)

Have you noticed the increase in prices for all things for the home? From food to handrails to windows to heating. All of these things cost more and will cost even more in OCT. due to rumps ignorance of humanity.

Buy a lot of handrails, do ya' ?

LOL! What a loser

How much pain are you willing to take? China will take more
  • Data from the NFIB, America's largest small business association, showed that Main Street businesses are feeling the heat from Donald Trump's trade war with China.
  • Business optimism missed expectations, slipping 1.6 points to a five-month low of 103.1.
  • "Fewer owners said they expect better business conditions and real sales volumes in the coming months," NFIB said.
  • Uncertainty also grew in August, as Pantheon Macroeconomics said there had been a "downshift in business investment."
  • View Markets Insider's homepage for more stories.
America's small businesses are starting to feel the heat from Trump's trade war, as new data on Tuesday revealed that business optimism hit a five-month low in August.

Data from the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), a lobbying group, showed that business optimism among smaller businesses fell to 103.1 — a 1.6 point fall, signaling worries on Main Street.

Pantheon Macroeconomics said in an email that the main optimism figure was "dragged down by declines in expectations for the economy and business sales." Both measures fell significantly, by eight points and five points respectively, Pantheon said.

RELATED: Take a look at the products that could get slammed by Trump's trade war:

Progressives: we <3 Illegals and ChiComs! Orange Man Bad!

Buy a lot of handrails, do ya' ?

LOL! What a loser

You don't? I mean, I buy several sets a week. In fact just this last weekend my wife told me we could use more handrails, the lifeblood of every person! In fact, they make great Christmas gifts!!! LOL!!

• Data from the NFIB, America's largest small business association, showed that Main Street businesses are feeling the heat from Donald Trump's trade war with China.
  • Business optimism missed expectations, slipping 1.6 points to a five-month low of 103.1.
  • "Fewer owners said they expect better business conditions and real sales volumes in the coming months," NFIB said.
  • Uncertainty also grew in August, as Pantheon Macroeconomics said there had been a "downshift in business investment."
America's small businesses are starting to feel the heat from Trump's trade war, as new data on Tuesday revealed that business optimism hit a five-month low in August.

Data from the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), a lobbying group, showed that business optimism among smaller businesses fell to 103.1 — a 1.6 point fall, signaling worries on Main Street.

Pantheon Macroeconomics said in an email that the main optimism figure was "dragged down by declines in expectations for the economy and business sales." Both measures fell significantly, by eight points and five points respectively, Pantheon said.

RELATED: Take a look at the products that could get slammed by Trump's trade war:
Hey dingus - a real man doesn't let anybody drag him down. Are you sure you're not one of them tranny he-she's?

Hey dingus - a real man doesn't let anybody drag him down. Are you sure you're not one of them tranny he-she's?
I've been doing quite well the past 3 years did well under Obama too Trump imo has nothing to do with it He's just a bullying gasbag

Let me just say Trump has gotten me to change my mind on the death penalty

Hope all you get is coal

Even that would be better than the nothing you Dims will have under your trees. Nadler Claus isn't coming to your house this year to deliver that impeachment you want.:21::21::21:

+$106,164.26 (1.55%)
Day Change

Poor eddie. Reduced to claiming phony numbers. I can claim big numbers too, only i don't need to. Make sure you check that not my President box on your taxes and pay the higher Obozo rates. You won't, being the dishonest hypocrite you are.
Sorry lanturn I was 30k off to the upside at the close

Drag me to hell is sort of a funny movie if you compare the heroine to a Trump voter

Zogby weighed in on mftring too.

Hope all you get is coal

+$106,164.26 (1.55%)
Day Change

Sorry lanturn I was 30k off to the upside at the close

Sure Eddie, sure. Queen Elizabeth called me at closing too and said I can be crowned King of England if I want.

Nobody seemed concerned when Barry Hussein announced that good factory jobs were gone and not coming back but the NFIB thinks it needs to whine about "feeling the heat" instead of supporting the agenda of the first president in modern history to do the right thing and fix the trade imbalance and confront China's ongoing theft of technology. Yeah right, "feel the heat" instead of fixing the problem. PATHETIC

Forum List

Back