Trumps Executive order Fu+ks People with Pre-Existing Conditions

1. Insurers are not going to change their existing mandates within their policies unless a bill is signed into law.
You probably will not get this across to the brain dead, but all good points and true.
Tell us - my little fragile snowflake - what is “good” about it?

1.) Where, exactly, does the federal government derive the power to dictate insurance mandates to insurance companies?

2.) If people like you and OREO don’t like it, how come none of you lazy fuck’n parasites ever get up off of your asses and start your own insurance company - offering the services that you demand of others?

Armchair quarterbacking is easy. Either get in the game or shut the fuck up. Since you refuse to get in the game, the American people sent President Trump to Washington to clean up your mess. Deal with it.

This isn't the 60 minutes, but what this guys says is what I've been saying for years, instead of obamacare they should have went after the health care industry.

Uh...no. Instead of Obamacare, “they” should have gone after the government (who caused this entire mess by mandating - without the authority to do so - that nobody could be denied care). Hospitals have to charge $75 for an aspirin to cover the cost of lazy progressives who mooch off of society.

This isn't the 60 minutes, but what this guys says is what I've been saying for years, instead of obamacare they should have went after the health care industry.

Uh...no. Instead of Obamacare, “they” should have gone after the government (who caused this entire mess by mandating - without the authority to do so - that nobody could be denied care). Hospitals have to charge $75 for an aspirin to cover the cost of lazy progressives who mooch off of society.

It is the ignorant conservative southerners who mooch not liberals who work to make ends meet.

It is the ignorant conservative southerners who mooch not liberals who work to make ends meet.
Progressives don’t work. And the few that do wouldn’t have to “make ends meet” if they weren’t so stupid to vote against their own interests. When you vote to have government take 60% of what you earn, “making ends meet” becomes incredibly difficult.

It wouldn’t be that hard to “make ends meet” if government only took 10% of what you earn (as they should).

1. Insurers are not going to change their existing mandates within their policies unless a bill is signed into law.
You probably will not get this across to the brain dead, but all good points and true.

1.) Where, exactly, does the federal government derive the power to dictate insurance mandates to insurance companies?

2.) If people like you and OREO don’t like it, how come none of you lazy fuck’n parasites ever get up off of your asses and start your own insurance company - offering the services that you demand of others?

Armchair quarterbacking is easy. Either get in the game or shut the fuck up. Since you refuse to get in the game, the American people sent President Trump to Washington to clean up your mess. Deal with it.

Like I said, you are fucking brain dead moron.

See you are fucking brain dead, this was before and after ocare.

In other words - you can’t answer the question. :lmao:

See you are fucking brain dead, this was before and after ocare.

5CDF392E-EF7B-4A08-AF59-B4C12CD1E82F.gif

In other words - you can’t answer the question. :lmao:

I didn't see a question I saw some gibberish posted by someone that appears to be brain dead.
I guess you didn't watch the you tube video's, must have taken too much attention for someone with ADHD.

I didn't see a question...
Well here sweetie...let me post them again. Since you couldn't possibly have missed them, I must assume you're illiterate. Please ask an adult to read them to you.

I didn't see a question...
Well here sweetie...let me post them again. Since you couldn't possibly have missed them, I must assume you're illiterate. Please ask an adult to read them to you.

You:

A know-it-all or know-all is a person who obnoxiously purports an expansive comprehension of a topic and/or situation when in reality, his/her comprehension is inaccurate or limited.

3Ultracrepidarian

1. noting or pertaining to a person who criticizes, judges, or gives advice outside the area of his or her expertise: The play provides a classic, simplistic portrayal of an ultracrepidarian mother-in-law. noun
  2. an ultracrepidarian person.

Oh you stupid fuck head show me where I have every posted ACA was a good thing.
Poor girl can’t even follow along in the thread. First of all, I never accused you of saying the ACA was a “good thing”. What I challenged you on was your assertion that Oreos absolutely idiotic post (#509) were “all good points” as you asserted in post #530. Specifically on this:
You had no answer so you lost your shit. Then I challenged you in that and you started screaming obscenities (are all progressive women like Hitlery Clinton?!?).

So...one last time sweetie...see if you can keep your composure for once and provide clear, accurate, and lucid answers:

Tell us - my little fragile snowflake - what is “good” about it (ie Oreos idiotic post)?

Poor girl can’t even follow along in the thread. First of all, I never accused you of saying the ACA was a “good thing”. What I challenged you on was your assertion that Oreos absolutely idiotic post (#509) were “all good points” as you asserted in post #530. Specifically on this:
You had no answer so you lost your shit. Then I challenged you in that and you started screaming obscenities (are all progressive women like Hitlery Clinton?!?).

So...one last time sweetie...see if you can keep your composure for once and provide clear, accurate, and lucid answers:

Tell us - my little fragile snowflake - what is “good” about it (ie Oreos idiotic post)?

Pat, for crying out loud, the federal government is not mandating anything to private insurers. All they are saying is that if they want to offer coverage under ACA, it must include certain benefits. If they do not want to offer insurance under ACA, they don't have to offer ACA required benefits. Of course, it also means that they will not share in the ACA subsidies, either, but that is the insurance company's choice.

Do you actually believe that major insurers are rewriting policies right now without legislation to do it? Just based on one of Trump's bogus executive orders? :badgrin:

Was Obamacare an executive order or was it legislation that was passed, rules and mandates were done, that was signed into law, that was sent onto insurers in this country so they could write their policies according to those health care laws & mandates.

Insurers will not rewrite their policies without direction from an approved bill that comes out of congress and is signed into law. Therefore, credibile licensed insurers will NOT cross state borders to sell insurance, and if they do, it will still have to meet the mandates within Obamacare--meaning it will be much higher than instate insurance. It is the insurer that decides which state/s they operate in, not Trump. Insurers will turn out for healthier states to compete in. Unhealty states they will opt to avoid, which is why healthier states have multiple insurers there competing for business, while unhealthier states have fewer.

Congress holds the purse strings in this country, not Trump, and they will not authorize any expense without an approved health care bill that they wrote, approved and was signed into law. Just like Trump's executive order on a wall--it was a joke, because Congress never wrote a bill to build a wall, therefore, they will not FUND a wall.

Basic civics 101

Now should some miracle ensue and Trump's executive order actually does come to fruition and people are allowed to cross state lines to get their insurance, which will put a huge hole into subsidized insurance coverage--it will be the TRUMP states that will get hurt the worst.

10-13-17-csr-enrollment.png

Would you look at that line of DARK GREEN. The darker the green the more Federal subsidies are handed out to people who have insurance under Obamacare. IOW you would be screwed.
Pro-Trump states most affected by his health care decision

Last edited:

Do you actually believe that major insurers are rewriting policies right now without legislation to do it? Just based on one of Trump's bogus executive orders? :badgrin:

Was Obamacare an executive order or was it legislation that was passed, rules and mandates were done, that was signed into law, that was sent onto insurers in this country so they could write their policies according to those health care laws & mandates.

Insurers will not rewrite their policies without direction from an approved bill that comes out of congress and is signed into law. Therefore, credibile licensed insurers will NOT cross state borders to sell insurance, and if they do, it will still have to meet the mandates within Obamacare--meaning it will be much higher than instate insurance. It is the insurer that decides which state/s they operate in, not Trump. Insurers will turn out for healthier states to compete in. Unhealty states they will opt to avoid, which is why healthier states have multiple insurers there competing for business, while unhealthier states have fewer.

Congress holds the purse strings in this country, not Trump, and they will not authorize any expense without an approved health care bill that they wrote, approved and was signed into law. Just like Trump's executive order on a wall--it was a joke, because Congress never wrote a bill to build a wall, therefore, they will not FUND a wall.

Basic civics 101

Now should some miracle ensue and Trump's executive order actually does come to fruition and people are allowed to cross state lines to get their insurance, which will put a huge hole into subsidized insurance coverage--it will be the TRUMP states that will get hurt the worst.

Would you look at that line of DARK GREEN. The darker the green the more Federal subsidies are handed out to people who have insurance under Obamacare. IOW you would be screwed.

You wrote: "NOT cross state borders to sell insurance, and if they do>..."
And you think if insurers re-write policies with LESS costly services and with policies giving people a choice whether they need contraceptives or not that the STATE
regulators would be against "Lower premiums" and more choices to the insured?

Basic civics 101

And you think if insurers re-write policies with LESS costly services and with policies giving people a choice whether they need contraceptives or not that the STATE

Credible--licensed insurance companies (cannot nor will not) be able to rewrite policies, without an approved congressional bill that has been signed into law. If they decide to sell insurance out of state--the Obamacare mandates will still have to be met--meaning the premiums would be higher than instate insurance.

So some 400 lb. fat guy that can't get out of bed in Mississppi--is not going to be able to call an insurer in Colorado and say hey insure me, you're required too---:badgrin: They don't want his business. It's the insurers that choose the states they operate in, not TRUMP.

What Trump's executive order did do, is open the door to a lot of FRAUD. There will be so called out of state cough-cough insurance companies all over the internet in no time, selling across border medical insurance policies--(that do NOT meet the mandates in Obamacare)--& will not be accepted by instate doctors and hospitals, and or will not include (castastrophic coverage)--surgery & hospitalization, etc.---for a much lower cost than instate premiums.

Last edited:

Basic civics 101

Credible--licensed insurance companies (cannot nor will not) be able to rewrite policies, without an approved congressional bill that has been signed into law. If they decide to sell insurance out of state--the Obamacare mandates will still have to be met--meaning the premiums would be higher than instate insurance.

So some 400 lb. fat guy that can't get out of bed in Mississppi--is not going to be able to call an insurer in Colorado and say hey insure me, you're required too---:badgrin: They don't want his business. It's the insurers that choose the states they operate in, not TRUMP.

What Trump's executive order did do, is open the door to a lot of FRAUD. There will be so called out of state cough-cough insurance companies all over the internet in no time, selling across border medical insurance policies--(that do NOT meet the mandates in Obamacare)--& will not be accepted by instate doctors and hospitals, and or will not include (castastrophic coverage)--surgery & hospitalization, etc.---for a much lower cost than instate premiums.

I don't think the various 50 state insurance regulators will let that happen. Right now, Aetna for example registered policies to be sold in the states they want to sell in.
Federal law ALWAYS supersedes state law. And this will be the case here.
There will ALWAYS be fraud in insurance! Are you that naive? There are 1,400 insurance companies right now primarily because each entity that wants to sell in
a state must have "state" presence in most states. That may not be necessary under the Trump plan.

In answer to your question the ACA gave the feds the power to dictate the 10 essential health benefits that are mandated.

I certainly hope you are a woman calling me sweetie because since I have been on these boards have indicated I am a male. So if you are a man and knew I was a man, well so goes it.

I don't have to start my own insurance company I have been in the business a total of 25 years.

In answer to your question the ACA gave the feds the power to dictate the 10 essential health benefits that are mandated.

I certainly hope you are a woman calling me sweetie because since I have been on these boards have indicated I am a male. So if you are a man and knew I was a man, well so goes it.

I don't have to start my own insurance company I have been in the business a total of 25 years.

So you have your own insurance company?

Forum List

Back