🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's first constitutional crisis: Presidential salary

Actual quarters of his salary - his actual PAY as President. Pay for an un-deserved Nobel prize, for example, is not oart of his official SALARY.

YOU LOSE!

I can't help it if you are too stupid to follow the conversation / don't understand the bet.

Again, your credibility is FORFEIT

Actual quarters of his salary - his actual PAY as President. Pay for an un-deserved Nobel prize, for example, is not oart of his official SALARY.

YOU LOSE!

I said Obama donated the equivalent of 6 years salary to charity, which he did $2.5 million dollars in total.

You lose, just suck it up.

I said Obama donated the equivalent of 6 years salary to charity, which he did $2.5 million dollars in total.
No, lying snowflaje. You declared Obama donated 28 quarters of his salary to charity. You then changed it to 24 QUARTERS.

Now, after I spanked that ass and you FORFEITED your credibility, yiu are proving you did so by LYING in an attempt to save face...and credibility...much like ABC tried to do when it got busted.

You lose. Your credibility is FORFEIT. Keep proving it like you did here....

Did Obama own the buildings he stayed at?
Does it matter? Is there proof he charges? I mean real proof?

Yes. There is.
Then show it, or shut up.

What source do you want it from out of the hundreds on Google?

New Documents Show the National Security Council Spent Taxpayer Money at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago

So what? Does it violate the emoluments clause? Of course not.

Actually it does, and many scholars much more educated than you or I say so. In fact court proceedings in more than one place have been brought into the fold about it.

YOU LOSE!

You lose, just suck it up.

Isn't it interesting that a community organizer, after just a couple of years in the Senate and two terms as president, is wealthy enough to donate that much money?

Isn't it interesting that a community organizer, after just a couple of years in the Senate and two terms as president, is wealthy enough to donate that much money?

As I pointed out, Barry had a habit of taking money that did not belong to him:

- He financed, supplied, armed, trained, protected, and defended terrorists, the enemies of our allies, Mexican Drug Cartels, etc using our money.

- He lied to the American people by declaring he was taking millions and setting it aside for Zika Virus spending in the US...and was busted giving it to the UN for its new Global Initiative 5 days later.

- On his last day in office he gave HAMAS, Israel's terrorist enemy, $221 million...of OUR money.

- He added nearly $7 trillion in new debt his 1st 4 years...

- He left the DNC $24 Million in the hole / Red...

Does it matter? Is there proof he charges? I mean real proof?

Yes. There is.
Then show it, or shut up.

What source do you want it from out of the hundreds on Google?

New Documents Show the National Security Council Spent Taxpayer Money at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago

So what? Does it violate the emoluments clause? Of course not.

Actually it does, and many scholars much more educated than you or I say so. In fact court proceedings in more than one place have been brought into the fold about it.

Actually, it doesn't, despite what all the dumbass delusional snowflakes like you want to believe. The "scholars" you refer to are atually nothing more than douchebag propagandists. The only thing they study is how to subvert the Constitution and facilitate the ascendence of the police state,

What sort of legal process does "brought into the fold" refer to?

No, lying snowflaje. You declared Obama donated 28 quarters of his salary to charity. You then changed it to 24 QUARTERS.
Then I increased it to 25 quarters. I made a 10% correction in order to be accurate, and you refused to bet, knowing I was right that Obama donated nearly 7 years worth of salary to charity while he was president.
Well checking his taxes it came to 6 1/4 years.

No wonder you're crying.

Forum List

Back