🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's first constitutional crisis: Presidential salary

But it is fun bursting snowflake bubbles with fact, links, common sence, etc...

Well did Obama pay for his room and board, were ever he went?

Did Obama own the buildings he stayed at?
Does it matter? Is there proof he charges? I mean real proof?

Yes. There is.
Then show it, or shut up.

What source do you want it from out of the hundreds on Google?

New Documents Show the National Security Council Spent Taxpayer Money at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
There are documents that claim Obama is queer.

The first lady doesn't receive a salary. Dumbass
I just love kicking the sh!t out of arrogant snowflakes who put their stupidity on display...

Melania Trump cuts bloated first lady payroll from Michelle Obama days

That's a budget, not a salary dumbass.
3 times as much under Michelle, the Trumps cutting the Obamas' bloated budgets, and snowflakes frothing at the mouth and wetting themselves over it...

:p

So, again, DUMBASS, how many quarters of his salary did Barry donate over his 8 years as President?

Trump donated his 1st 3 so far...

Yes. There is.

New Documents Show the National Security Council Spent Taxpayer Money at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
There are documents that claim Obama is queer.

Forget the documents we've seen video of his workout routine....and he definitely leans that way.

Trump keeps saying he is going to refuse a salary. However, the President does not have the constitutional power to refuse his salary. The constitution states that the President shall receive compensation from the Treasury at stated times, and that the amount shall be neither increased nor decreased during the term for which he was elected.

Under the constitution, the Congress sets the amount for Presidential pay, because only Congress can legislate expenditures from the treasury. The President does not have the power to circumvent Congress on this matter.

Aside from the constitutional issue, I don't believe for a moment that Trump ever was going to refuse his salary anyway. We're talking about a man who has spent his life bending over backwards to avoid paying an extra $3 in taxes, and refusing to pay employees and contractors. And now he wants us to believe that he's going to have $400k worth of reported income he'll have to pay taxes on anyway, but that he'll simply refuse to cash the paycheck? Yeah, right.

I look forward to the entertaining bullshit dance that is sure to follow as Trump pretends to refuse a salary.

it doesn't matter. Donald has never declined his salary as far as anyone knows.

of course, you won't know.... because he doesn't disclose his income.... unlike every other president and candidate for the past 40 years.

Snowflakes are going batshit crazy over Trump donating his salary to needy Americans and Melania cutting Michelle Obama's bloated 1st Lady Staff budget...

...but have no problem with Barry using OUR money financing terrorists all over the globe, stealing $$ in the name of US Zika to give to the UN's new global initiative, funding illegal sanctuary cities, arming Mexican drug cartels, and giving terrorist HAMAS, the enemy of our ally Israel, $221 million on his last day in office...

Poor seditious, terrorist-sympathizing snowflakes.

:(

Well did Obama pay for his room and board, were ever he went?

Yes. There is.

So what? Does it violate the emoluments clause? Of course not.

[
I had to double check, it was actually only 6 years salary (24 quarters)So what do you wanna bet?

Your credibility. Link or liar?

How many quarters of his salary did Barry donate. You claimed 28 quarters, 7 years.

Link or liar?

A president makes $400k a year. Obama reportedly donated just over $1 million to charity. Do the math...that's not 24 quarters.

Obama Donated Over $1 Million To Charity As President. Here's Where The Money Went

'Since 2001, the president has earned a $400,000 annual salary, along with a $50,000 annual expense account, a $100,000 nontaxable travel account, and $19,000 for entertainment.'

- President of the United States - Wikipedia

You lose.

Wrong, you ust osted over $1 million in donations. Forbes actually went through Obama's taxes (yes he released his tax returns) and found

During his eight years as president of the United States, Barack Obama donated approximately $1.1 million to charity, with more than 50 percent of that going to charities benefiting children.

The donations listed on Obama’s tax return do not include the $1.4 million the Nobel Committee gave to charities on his behalf after winning the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009.

That's $2.5 million Obama donated to charity while president.

So it's actually 25 quarters.

You're the biggest loser.. Now I know why you were too chicken shit to bet.

Forum List

Back