Trump’s First Year Was Even Worse Than Feared

more lies, Obama was a massive 8 year failure and an embarrassment to the USA both domestically and internationally. Worst president in history is too kind. No other president has had a goal to destroy this country from within. Traitor is the best title for Obama.

Trump's created the fewest jobs since 2012.

the intent of the NFL kneelers was very clear, disrespect of the nation that allowed them to become millionaires for playing a game.

Allowed them!? So these black people should be thankful they're not picking cotton?

When the ritual they are attending is to stand to show respect, it is.

WHo determined that standing for the anthem was a sign of respect? Where is that rule written? Or is it one of those unwritten right-wing suppositions designed to make them feel comfortable?

Obama in his first year, far outshined the puppet, Benedict Trump, as a President.

shaq-S.gif

Accomplishments%202017-XL.jpg

Trump's created the fewest jobs since 2012.

The result is that it became a sign of disrespect toward our flag, police and military. Period.

So this is entirely your subjective judgement...one you rush to in order to avoid discussing the real reason these guys are kneeling in the first place; to bring attention to police brutality and institutional racism.

Depends on intent. Standing can be a form of disrespect, just as turning ones back on a person can be a form of disrespect.
The intent is not disrespect toward our flag, just politics as usual for the right wing.

I didn’t say it was. I said, you said, “Kneeling cannot be any form of disrespect.” I said it depended on intent and now you agree. Thanks.
Not to the flag, just the disingenuous, monocultural right wing.

Again, you already admitted it could be, silly little guy. Please quit being dishonest. Your game trapped you again, you would think one would learn. Lol!
It is politically incorrect?

What is politically incorrect?

The intent is not disrespect toward our flag, just politics as usual for the right wing.

I didn’t say it was. I said, you said, “Kneeling cannot be any form of disrespect.” I said it depended on intent and now you agree. Thanks.

Again, you already admitted it could be, silly little guy. Please quit being dishonest. Your game trapped you again, you would think one would learn. Lol!

Kneeling for the pledge.

Kneeling for the pledge.

If you say so, why you’d say that?

Kneeling for the pledge.

It is our National Anthem.

The result is that it became a sign of disrespect toward our flag, police and military. Period.

So this is entirely your subjective judgement...one you rush to in order to avoid discussing the real reason these guys are kneeling in the first place; to bring attention to police brutality and institutional racism.

news flash. Police brutality and institutional racism are not pervasive problems in the USA of 2018. You fools act as if all police are out to kill all blacks and that all businesses are out to discriminate against blacks------------------that is simply not true.

When the ritual they are attending is to stand to show respect, it is.

WHo determined that standing for the anthem was a sign of respect? Where is that rule written? Or is it one of those unwritten right-wing suppositions designed to make them feel comfortable?

you are a pathetic little person. I actually feel sorry for someone so full of hate.

Kneeling for the pledge.

It is our National Anthem.

Protest is the American way.

Police brutality and institutional racism are not pervasive problems in the USA of 2018.

Yes, they are pervasive problems. So here's a perfect example of why those athletes are kneeling. You are in denial about police brutality and institutional racism, and because you're in denial, you seek any justification you can to avoid admitting to reality.

You fools act as if all police are out to kill all blacks and that all businesses are out to discriminate against blacks------------------that is simply not true.

So hyperbole is your style isn't it? The fact that police kill unarmed black people regularly indicates that they are being targeted by law enforcement. The criminal penalties are wildly different for white and black drug users. Now, I don't know where you got the business thing from...just seems like you were typing so feverishly you blurted out something you didn't mean. Who said businesses are out to discriminate against black people? I mean, there is documented proof that black people are followed around in stores by personnel.

no, they should be thankful that they get paid millions for playing a game.

They are. And kneeling has nothing to do with that. So once again, this all comes back to you and your bullshit entitlement. You feel like you're entitled to not be discomforted by athletes protesting. Well guess what? YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO THAT. Your personal comfort is of no one's concern. So grow up and get over yourself.

Forum List

Back