Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

I read all about it on the Atlantic.com

it’s underground in the center of the Capitol for both chambers to use
Who told you that’s the only location a senator would ever come into contact with any document that is marked classified?

what do you think was speculation in that post?
"haha sure sure he didn’t know what was in his own garage, in his “personal” files haha a"

You speculated that he knew he had the documents just because they were in his garage.

"haha sure sure he didn’t know what was in his own garage, in his “personal” files haha a"

You speculated that he knew he had the documents just because they were in his garage.
Are you saying Biden missed out on his classification class the government gives to those who have access to classified documents?

haha it’s not speculation he had them in his personal office snd a file labeled personal

but you are right he could be so confused in life he has no clue what’s in his own garage, personal files or personal office

another great reason he’s completely unfit for office

Prove it.
Because he was the only one who could have taken them and brought them home which is illegal for a VP to do... they have scif's sensitive compartmented information facility... secure rooms for viewing these documents and you must not take them out of the room for any reason.... unless you are the president of the United States or under orders by the president to do so...

Because he was the only one who could have taken them and brought them home which is illegal for a VP to do... they have scif's sensitive compartmented information facility... secure rooms for viewing these documents and you must not take them out of the room for any reason.... unless you are the president of the United States or under orders by the president to do so...
Sure dude. Okay.

Are you saying Biden missed out on his classification class the government gives to those who have access to classified documents?
No. I am saying that nobody has proof Biden knew those documents were in his possession.

Their is no proof that the National Archives (a cool place BTW, I was there last year) worked for months to get those documents back.

Their is no proof that Biden's lawyers lied and claimed that all documents were removed yet evidence showed Biden knew that wasn't true.

Their is no proof that Biden disobeyed a subpoena for the return of the documents.

I could go on but I will wait to see what Jack comes up with. Nobody really knows what evidence he has. Maybe it will turn out to be a big nothingburger like the Durham investigation.

haha it’s not speculation he had them in his personal office snd a file labeled personal

but you are right he could be so confused in life he has no clue what’s in his own garage, personal files or personal office

another great reason he’s completely unfit for office
The presence of documents does not mean he knew they were there.

Are you reading from a script? Your assertions are getting redundant.

No. I am saying that nobody has proof Biden knew those documents were in his possession.

Their is no proof that the National Archives (a cool place BTW, I was there last year) worked for months to get those documents back.

Their is no proof that Biden's lawyers lied and claimed that all documents were removed yet evidence showed Biden knew that wasn't true.

Their is no proof that Biden disobeyed a subpoena for the return of the documents.

I could go on but I will wait to see what Jack comes up with. Nobody really knows what evidence he has. Maybe it will turn out to be a big nothingburger like the Durham investigation.
To have access to classified documents you have training. So you're saying Biden didn't receive the trading?

Sure dude. Okay.

Marener that's it?... that's all you got?... maybe its because I'm right.... you libtards are going down... because you can't defend your stupid ideas when put into practice.... and I'm gonna love every second of your downfall.....

Why should anyone care? Even if Trump is eliminated with all of the bullshit garbage the left gins up, they'll just move onto whoever the next GOP rising star is. Then the sights will be switched to DeSantis and he'll be the next evil incarnate criminal that you scum will vilify for years on end. Same shit, different day, different person, none of it is even remotely credible anymore. :cuckoo:
Your screed tells me magaturds are fickle as fuck. Just like democrats. :dunno: Were you trying to be profound?

Forum List

Back