Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

You cannot deny the fact that Trump and his lawyers worked diligently to delay and obstruct the process, indicating their lack of cooperation.
I can absolutely deny. These pricks at NARA and the pricks at Biden's DOJ made it an antagonistic process from day 1. No other President has ever, ever been treated like this. Ever.

NARA let Obama take tractor trailers of documents, including shitloads of classified documents, for his library in Chicago. Why didn't they offer Trump that same deal.

They were Trump's documents, you don't like it, but that's what it is
He can pretend they're his documents if he wants, but that doesn't give him authority to defy a grand jury subpoena.

I can absolutely deny. These pricks at NARA and the pricks at Biden's DOJ made it an antagonistic process from day 1. No other President has ever, ever been treated like this. Ever.

NARA let Obama take tractor trailers of documents, including shitloads of classified documents, for his library in Chicago. Why didn't they offer Trump that same deal.
No president ever had left office with obvious and important government documents that NARA had to ask him to return.

The presidential library system is under the authority of NARA. Obama didn't take trailers of documents. NARA did.

No president ever had left office with obvious and important government documents that NARA had to ask him to return.

lol The only thing you got right there is that Trump was the first one they hassled.

The presidential library system is under the authority of NARA. Obama didn't take trailers of documents. NARA did.

Bullshit. Obama took them and promised to digitize them.

The Obama Foundation agrees to transfer up to three million three hundred thousand dollars ($3,300,000) to the National Archives Trust Fund (NATF) lo support the move of classified and unclassified Obama Presidential records and artifacts from Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities that confonn to the agency's archival storage standards for such records and artifacts, and for the modification of such spaces. The first transfer of$300,000 was already made on August 9, 2018. An additional interim transfer will be made within 180 days of that date. Subsequent payments are subject to the negotiation oftenns of the digitization process and museum operations.

lol The only thing you got right there is that Trump was the first one they hassled.
Trump walked off with his correspondence with Kim Jong Un. That was noticed by NARA so they started asking him to return it. That's how this all started. No other presidents did anything like that.
Bullshit. Obama took them and promised to digitize them.
Hoffman Estates is a NARA facility.

We'll see what the jury has to say. If he directed his lawyer to lie about them, yeah he did.
If there are s some indictment from the not very special prosecutor, then maybe we will see what a jury says. And no client can direct a lawyer to lie. Lawyers are actually bound by rules and laws and any lawyer who took such a “direction” from a client would be the guilty party.
Don't they have a process for the documents former presidents want for their libraries and memoirs?
I wouldn’t be surprised. But that’s not the right question. When GSA did some packing, what they packed is what they packed. Maybe that’s why Trump declared them declassified at that time.

There were subsequent negotiations with the National Archives. Apparently that wasn’t out of the norm.

Tell me, are you as concerned with Brandon’s actual theft and possession of classified material?

Trump walked off with his correspondence with Kim Jong Un. That was noticed by NARA so they started asking him to return it. That's how this all started. No other presidents did anything like that.

LOL and you repeated that bullshit with a straight face.
Hoffman Estates is a NARA facility.

LOL SO why did Obama promise to pay $3M to transfer his Docs from Hoffman to "NARA-controlled facilities" Stop uncritically swallowing the bullshit from the Trump haters in DC and the media.

"The documents won’t stay in Hoffman Estates forever. Under the digitizing plan, the National Archives will get custody of all the physical papers once they’ve been put online. The unclassified documents will go to a National Archives storage facility near Kansas City, Mo. and the classified ones will go back to Washington, D.C."

LOL and you repeated that bullshit with a straight face.

LOL SO why did Obama promise to pay $3M to transfer his Docs from Hoffman to "NARA-controlled facilities" Stop uncritically swallowing the bullshit from the Trump haters in DC and the media.

"The documents won’t stay in Hoffman Estates forever. Under the digitizing plan, the National Archives will get custody of all the physical papers once they’ve been put online. The unclassified documents will go to a National Archives storage facility near Kansas City, Mo. and the classified ones will go back to Washington, D.C."

Funding of presidential libraries is complicated and requires contributions from the president’s donors (the amount of which was recently increased).

Both classified and unclassified records from the Obama presidency were temporarily located in Hoffman Estates, a suburb of Chicago, in a building that used to be an old furniture store. However, while the Obama Foundation provided funds to move and store those records, it had neither possession nor control of them, given that they were in the custody of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) from the day Obama left office.

there are s some indictment from the not very special prosecutor, then maybe we will see what a jury says. And no client can direct a lawyer to lie. Lawyers are actually bound by rules and laws and any lawyer who took such a “direction” from a client would be the guilty party.
The client and lawyer would both be guilty.

The Republican Never Trumpers are always like bendog who everyone thinks is a Democrat. Then one day, he's a Republican, he's just never Trump! Of course libertarians are split between the Republican Party, the Libertarian Party and dblack who is Democrat.
Go fuck yourself.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I've never heard a credible Republican who credibly votes Republican be a "never Trumper." Well, other than dblack, he is unique, LOL
I've NEVER claimed to be a Republican. They're mostly ignorant twats like you.

The client and lawyer would both be guilty.
The lawyer would be guilty without question.

Clients are supposed to be properly advised by counsel. So no matter what the client may have allegedly said to his lawyer, it was the lawyer’s duty to reject it (if there had been any such “direction”) and to instead give proper advice to his client. Ergo, it isn’t so clear that the client would be guilty of anything.

mkay. I can't care.
I understand that. I’ve been instructed to care about some things by other posting members. And in many cases I find it impossible to care. In fact, in lots of those cases I can’t even see any reason to care.

But you did massively overgeneralize. Whether you care or not. It’s so.

I understand that. I’ve been instructed to care about some things by other posting members. And in many cases I find it impossible to care. In fact, in lots of those cases I can’t even see any reason to care.

But you did massively overgeneralize. Whether you care or not. It’s so.
Everyone overgeneralizes. All the time. ;)

The question is if Biden knew he had classified documents. We know he had them.

This a question of obstruction, not possession.
haha they were in his garage, his home office, and his personal office

in files he labeled personal…he had been taking them for years and years since his time the senate

Forum List

Back