Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

Clearly these people have not been told about the significant differences in the two cases.

So, they just equate them.

Trying to clarify it for them is pointless, because they literally don't want to know.

Trump workers moved Mar-a-Lago boxes a day before Justice Dept. came for documents​

False equivalence is a major tool of the right wing media.

They are so desperate to protect the man they love, they will buy into anything.

They have no integrity, no shame and no respect for themselves.

Not sure why I even provide links (to loon sources even). In May 2021 Trump said 'sure, come pick these 12 boxes containing the documents you are whining about.' NARA didn't get around to arranging the pickup until December.

Within a week of NARA getting the documents, they called in the DOJ who immediately started a criminal investigation.
Try describing your links accurately. In May, NARA asked for the documents. Trump didn't say anything about "sure come get these 12 boxes" and those weren't even being prepared until December and not received till January.

From the article:
May 6 — The National Archives makes a request for missing presidential records “and continued to make requests until approximately late December 2021 when NARA was informed twelve boxes were found and ready for retrieval” at Mar-a-Lago, according to the Department of Justice’s affidavit requesting a warrant to search Mar-a-Lago.

DecemberNARA begins to arrange for the documents to be securely transported from Mar-a-Lago to Washington.

Nope. NARA told Trump's lawyers to fuck themselves There was no delay,
The letters back and forth took several months. NARA had classified documents in February. DOJ didn't get them till May.

Feb. 7 — NARA issues a statement confirming that it had received 15 boxes of records from Mar-a-Lago in mid-January. “Former President Trump’s representatives have informed NARA that they are continuing to search for additional Presidential records that belong to the National Archives,” the statement says.

May 16-18 — FBI agents review the 15 boxes retrieved from Mar-a-Lago. They identify “184 unique documents bearing classification markings, including 67 documents marked as CONFIDENTIAL, 92 documents marked as SECRET, and 25 documents marked as TOP SECRET,” according to the DOJ affidavit.

Yup. They have been treated totally different. Trump voluntarily provided documents and Biden's DOJ immediately started a criminal investigation. I'll asks a third and final time why the disparate treatment.

It seems clear you are not a Trump fan, But to ignore the reality of the disparate treatment and the politicization of the FBI and DOJ is simply harming the country.

He didn't "voluntarily" provide documents. He provided documents after getting threatened by NARA to involve the DoJ.

(Page 61) https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/3.1.23_nara_briefing_transcript.pdf

Try being accurate.

So Biden "accidentally" repeatedly stuck documents down his pants because they searched him when he left and took them home and left them around the house. That was an accident, repeatedly sticking them down his pants. I have in fact NEVER accidentally stuck documents down my pants even once. I suppose you're claiming you have? How stupid are you? Seriously, how stupid?
WTF are you talking about? Where did you get this thing about sticking things down pants?

The never Trump Republicans are worse that liberal Democrats.

The Republican Never Trumpers are always like bendog who everyone thinks is a Democrat. Then one day, he's a Republican, he's just never Trump! Of course libertarians are split between the Republican Party, the Libertarian Party and dblack who is Democrat.

I've never heard a credible Republican who credibly votes Republican be a "never Trumper." Well, other than dblack, he is unique, LOL

WTF are you talking about? Where did you get this thing about sticking things down pants?

Dude, you said Biden didn't break a law. We know as a Senator he stuffed documents down his pants because he had documents from when he was in the Senate and that was the only way he could have done that. As Veep, it's easier to take documents, but it's still illegal and he did it repeatedly. There were illegally taken documents all over his house, but you declared Biden legal. It's unbelievable, as in I don't believe it, you're a partisan sheep.

You don't like it, I got that, but Trump was President when he took them. I don't give a shit you don't like it and that doesn't make it illegal, it makes you a dip shit for declaring Biden's illegal actions legal and Trump's legal actions illegal.

Now do you understand what I'm talking about, fucking moron?

Try being accurate.
Backatcha.

April 29 —NARA told Trump's attorney they were going to give the docs to the DOJ. The same day his lawyer asked them to delay so they could review for privileged docs.

Ten days later, May 10 — NARA told Trump's lawyer to fuck himself. There were no months of delay - Not sure who is feeding you that line of crap.

And the next day they got the subpeona.

I know you won't answer the question, because your partisanship prevent from doing so, so I won't ask it again.

If they have convinced you they are going to indict and put Trump in jail for obstruction, you should tell them to stop blowing smoke up your ass.

We know as a Senator he stuffed documents down his pants because he had documents from when he was in the Senate and that was the only way he could have done that.
And how did you come to that conclusion exactly?

Backatcha.

April 29 —NARA told Trump's attorney they were going to give the docs to the DOJ. The same day his lawyer asked them to delay so they could review for privileged docs.

Ten days later, May 10 — NARA told Trump's lawyer to fuck himself. There were no months of delay - Not sure who is feeding you that line of crap.

And the next day they got the subpeona.

I know you won't answer the question, because your partisanship prevent from doing so, so I won't ask it again.

If they have convinced you they are going to indict and put Trump in jail for obstruction, you should tell them to stop blowing smoke up your ass.
You cannot deny the fact that Trump and his lawyers worked diligently to delay and obstruct the process, indicating their lack of cooperation.

In this one instance, it didn't work. But that doesn't change the fact that was his posture.

That's going to get you a subpoena.

And how did you come to that conclusion exactly?

I answered that question in my post, how stupid are you?

They found documents all over, including a bunch from when Biden was Senator.

Obviously you don't know the rules. Senators to see secret documents have to request them, they bring them to the Senate, they have to go in a secure room where they can read them. They are not allowed to take notes. When they leave, they are searched, but it's not a body search. The only way out literally is to stuff documents in your clothes. Biden had a bunch of documents spread out his house, he did it a bunch of times.

Classified documents as VEEP can be anywhere in the White House, so they are easier for the Veep to steal. Biden did both multiple times, as Senator and Veep.

If you still don't get it, I'm not explaining it again, I'm just going to laugh at you and call you stupid.

You cannot deny the fact that Trump and his lawyers worked diligently to delay and obstruct the process, indicating their lack of cooperation.

In this one instance, it didn't work. But that doesn't change the fact that was his posture.

That's going to get you a subpoena.

They were Trump's documents, you don't like it, but that's what it is

Dude, you said Biden didn't break a law. We know as a Senator he stuffed documents down his pants because he had documents from when he was in the Senate and that was the only way he could have done that. As Veep, it's easier to take documents, but it's still illegal and he did it repeatedly. There were illegally taken documents all over his house, but you declared Biden legal. It's unbelievable, as in I don't believe it, you're a partisan sheep.

You don't like it, I got that, but Trump was President when he took them. I don't give a shit you don't like it and that doesn't make it illegal, it makes you a dip shit for declaring Biden's illegal actions legal and Trump's legal actions illegal.

Now do you understand what I'm talking about, fucking moron?
This has the be one of the dumbest comments I ever read on a political forum.

Good grief.

I answered that question in my post, how stupid are you?

They found documents all over, including a bunch from when Biden was Senator.

Obviously you don't know the rules. Senators to see secret documents have to request them, they bring them to the Senate, they have to go in a secure room where they can read them. They are not allowed to take notes. When they leave, they are searched, but it's not a body search. The only way out literally is to stuff documents in your clothes. Biden had a bunch of documents spread out his house, he did it a bunch of times.

Classified documents as VEEP can be anywhere in the White House, so they are easier for the Veep to steal. Biden did both multiple times, as Senator and Veep.

If you still don't get it, I'm not explaining it again, I'm just going to laugh at you and call you stupid.
You're making a lot of claims about very esoteric information. Do you have some kind of personal experience with the handling of classified documents for Senators?

Forum List

Back