Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

More nasty personal attacks. Every time.

Good stuff.

Absolutely, you're calling for Trump to be prosecuted for something he did legally and are silent about Joe taking them when he didn't have that authority and you believe he doesn't know how they were scattered through his hose.

You want Trump to be prosecuted for a non-crime, you want Biden to not be prosecuted for a real crime. You're a dishonest piece of shit

If they take Trump down, then the dominoes will have to start falling. Biden, Obama, Bush.....

151399094-business-crisis-and-dominoes-effect-concept-row-of-dominoes-falling-on-businessman.jpg

I hope he has enough shit on all of them to pull it off. The sad thing is that we no longer have a media, so it wouldn't mean a damn thing even if he, or anyone else for that matter, did have evidence. If they're a 'D' they can be corrupt with impunity without any repercussions.

Absolutely, you're calling for Trump to be prosecuted for something he did legally and are silent about Joe taking them when he didn't have that authority and you believe he doesn't know how they were scattered through his hose.

You want Trump to be prosecuted for a non-crime, you want Biden to not be prosecuted for a real crime. You're a dishonest piece of shit
So this time, it's two lies (I've never called for Trump to be prosecuted or for Biden not to be), plus ugly vulgarity plus personal insults.

Lies, vulgarity, insults. I'm so glad I'm not like you. Get help.

So this time, it's two lies (I've never called for Trump to be prosecuted or for Biden not to be), plus ugly vulgarity plus personal insults.

Lies, vulgarity, insults. I'm so glad I'm not like you. Get help.

You may not call for it, but you snuggle and make out with people who do and say nothing against it. Trump was legal, Biden wasn't. Those are facts. You can not like them, you can disagree that what Trump did should be legal, but it was

Who knows how all these potential cases will turn out, but he has certainly been his own worst enemy.

Not a surprise, given his issues, but definitely self-inflicted.

We do know how Biden who took the docs as Senator and VP and spread them through his house and now claims he didn't know they were there will turn out. All is good, it was all done innocently. That's life in this country being a Democrat.

There's still trying to decide what to charge Hunter with. We're waiting, and waiting ...

He will declare it a witch-hunt anyway.
They're running the standard playbook, trying to equate Biden and Trump on the document stuff. Each handled it completely differently, and that has already come out.

They try exactly the same thing with the Insurrection, equating any left wing civil disturbance with it. And with Biden's behaviors and Trump's. Spectacularly dishonest. Or ignorant. Or both.

I swear, I think many of them think they're doing a right wing radio talk show. Just flinging the bullshit, just to fling it. There's no reason to engage with fantasy.

This isn't justice. It's a choreographed assault on a Presidential candidate that the establishment and especially the DOJ despises. MAGA, bring back Trump.

Yes, he already admitted the documents were there for over a decade.
That isn't what I asked.

Did he know the documents were their during that ten years; not after they were found.

If your answer is yes, please provide a link.

I don't know and apparently neither do you.

Again I ask, can you prove Biden knew the documents were there during that ten years?
They were in his garage next to his corvette. The mental hoops you loons jump through to protect Biden is terrifying. Before your inevitable what about Trump response I have stated that if Trump mishandled classified documents it should be investigated and prosecuted. I'm not a partisan hack.

But seriously in a goddamn garage ?

They were in his garage next to his corvette. The mental hoops you loons jump through to protect Biden is terrifying. Before your inevitable what about Trump response I have stated that if Trump mishandled classified documents it should be investigated and prosecuted. I'm not a partisan hack.

But seriously in a goddamn garage ?
More speculation.

You can't prove Biden knew they were their during that ten years.

I have yet to see where Trump did ONE damn thing wrong vis a vis the Classified documents.
He ignored a valid subpoena and lied or had his lawyer lie about the documents in his possession.

Do you think Hillary will visit him in jail?

Forum List

Back