Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

Yes, because striving to be great, is so toxic.
What’s great about it? All we see from the MAGA crowd is rhetoric designed to divide the country and an absolute refusal to look for common ground. It’s so pernicious that Trump isn’t even leading it anymore, it’s leading him.

What’s great about it? All we see from the MAGA crowd is rhetoric designed to divide the country and an absolute refusal to look for common ground. It’s so pernicious that Trump isn’t even leading it anymore, it’s leading him.

Don't think we are great? Go live somewhere else....

What would you know? You’re a RINO?!?! :rolleyes-41:
No I'm not I'm just as much a republican as I was during my first national vote in 1980 Ronald Reagan. A RINO supports the democrat agenda I don't

No I'm not I'm just as much a republican as I was during my first national vote in 1980 Ronald Reagan. A RINO supports the democrat agenda I don't
You are unlike Republicans I’ve known in the past. Trump appalled longtime Republican voters like my father so much, that he actually voted for Clinton and Biden! He saw right away during the Republican primary debates that Trump wasn’t someone he could support. Therefore he and myself both consider MAGA types to be the real RINOs.

You are unlike Republicans I’ve known in the past. Trump appalled longtime Republican voters like my father so much, that he actually voted for Clinton and Biden! He saw right away during the Republican primary debates that Trump wasn’t someone he could support. Therefore he and myself both consider MAGA types to be the real RINOs.
You've only known RINOs
I bet those RINOs believe America is a democracy
It's not it's a constitutional Republic

You've only known RINOs
Explain what you think the difference is between a democratic republic and a constitutional republic

You've only known RINOs
Blah, blah, blah. saying we’re not a democracy only works on the stupid. Never mind the fact that wasn’t even part of the discussion, because anyone with an ounce of sense knows we’re both.

Explain what you think the difference is between a democratic republic and a constitutional republic
A constitutional Republic is ruled by constitutional law. You hate the mere mention of republic because it makes you feel like Republicans the party is in controlled.

Blah, blah, blah. saying we’re not a democracy only works on the stupid. Never mind the fact that wasn’t even part of the discussion, because anyone with an ounce of sense knows we’re both.
You've only known RINOs it's just that simple RINOs support democrats it's just that simple

A constitutional Republic is ruled by constitutional law. You hate the mere mention of republic because it makes you feel like Republicans the party is in controlled.
That’s a non answer. Both are governed by the Constitution.

There is no difference.

It’s just something to say

Forum List

Back